Will I see J tonight?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I'm having trouble interpreting this chart-confused on how to interpret Saturn's position-would like to know if I will see my bf J this evening?

Thanks,
Claire

CBEE925

Is Saturn so close to 7th house a Stricture against Judgement in the chart?

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42

Vyri

Banned
Him Venus =visiting Libra lord on her 5th house (temperament, cause-trait=romance)
Her Uranus (sudden contact by a human element) (non-Lily) of Gemini/Aquarius=(Mercury-Uranus/Saturn) on her Ascendant (of course it is all about who called who?) initiation counts-which lord does the action in other words/Trine between the two=Yes

Ascendant trines N.N. + Venus on 3rd cusp = Yes.

It could of been Mercury of Gemini on the Ascendant (contact) to Mars, they both being in the 4th; (she called him from her house; Mars always has a hand as representing the male prerogative or persona in a romance question.)

Mercury is visiting lord of Gemini on her Ascendant-but seeing how she is dissatisfied with communication efforts (partial Gemini in the 12th; the sign on the preceding house always makes for a telltale feeling of 12th house dissatisfaction brought to the cusp of the house before it)-she is anxious for him to call her-did she take the reigns and call him?

Only a thought here

All the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Will we get together tonight..JPG
    Will we get together tonight..JPG
    74 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

viridi

Update: we are seeing one another this evening! 😊

Well, that's good :D I also casted several charts in which there was no aspect between significators or receptions and the outcome was still positive. When something has to happen, it happens.

CBEE925

Him Venus =visiting Libra lord on her 5th house (temperament, cause-trait=romance)
Her Uranus (sudden contact by a human element) (non-Lily) of Gemini/Aquarius=(Mercury-Uranus/Saturn) on her Ascendant (of course it is all about who called who?) initiation counts-which lord does the action in other words/Trine between the two=Yes

(1st consideration) is natural Sun (sight-seeing him; context of question; 'Book of Rulerships' -Lehman) of romance 5th trine her Ascendant partile=yes
Now is Ascendant moving faster than Sun - think so. She called him and he said yes=agreement?

It could of been Mercury (contact) to Mars, they both being in the 4th; (she called him from her house; Mars always has a hand as representing the male prerogative or persona in a romance question.
Mercury is visiting lord of Gemini on her Ascendant-but seeing how she is dissatisfied with communication efforts (partial Gemini in the 12th; the sign on the preceding house always makes for a telltale feeling of 12th house dissatisfaction brought to the cusp of the house before it-she is anxious for him to call her-did she take the reigns and call him?

Only a thought here

All the best
Vyri

Hi Vyri,

Yes, I took the reins and phoned him! We had a great evening.

Thanks for your interpretation!

C.,

Chrysalis

Merc to mars

Hey Tik, how did you get mars as being the guy when 7th is jupiter ?

And with saturn being in his 1st and with mutual reception with jupiter, i thought he would have maybe been already in a r'ship with someone....that's if i was using jupiter.

tikana

Hey Tik, how did you get mars as being the guy when 7th is jupiter ?

And with saturn being in his 1st and with mutual reception with jupiter, i thought he would have maybe been already in a r'ship with someone....that's if i was using jupiter.

Mars corules a man .. I think it was buini who use mars tp corure a man

Chrysalis

Mars corules a man .. I think it was buini who use mars tp corure a man

Thanks tik, so i guess its not just about using 7th significator then for r'ship questions is it, we need to be also looking at other planets too.

Horary gets harder by the day :wink:

Is it the receptions that gave it away for mars being the bf, but then again mars don't even receive merc *scratches head*

Last edited:

rafaella

Mercury and Jupiter aspect by Antiscion/contra-antiscion. Jupiter trines ASC, quesited is willing to see querent, but Mercury with Mars shows having to take action. (Mars is action).

Chrysalis

Mercury and Jupiter aspect by Antiscion/contra-antiscion. Jupiter trines ASC, quesited is willing to see querent, but Mercury with Mars shows having to take action. (Mars is action).

Oh right its the antiscion....the antiscion i hardly ever remember to look for :wink:

Yes merc/mars for action makes sense too. And she did phone him first didn't she.

Chrysalis

Okay im checking out the contrantiscia in this chart.

Jup/5,06 virgo..but mercury already passed this degree.

Merc/23,41 libra....okay got it so merc applies to jup here.
And contra can connect them too, ive just looked in my JF book to check.

Yes it all makes sense now, thanks raf :)

Chrysalis

But whats saturn in his 1st house doing there, especially with there being mutual reception too. Been reading a bit of Lily about this, and he states a planet in the 7th house that's not L1 or L7, in aspect and joined to triplicity ruler lord, to which Jup is....that this is showing to be another person.

Vyri

Banned
Hello again (?) :sideways::whistling:,

Additionally Gemini lord Mercury is in the mix involved in a TOL of a N. Declination Partile between (additional energy to instigate action) host Mars of her Ascendant with Uranus. Technically-host Mars 'w/Mercury' resonance (her & his energy references) ignites the sudden action; being 2nd on the scene making the Parallel with Uranus (non-Lily=sudden contact by her=Uranus is a higher octave of Mercury; some say (Heindel) he is the higher octave of Venus other's give Neptune that reference); at any rate he is in the mix; also on her Ascendant Uranus is co-lord of Gemini/Aquarius decanate (consider Mercury-Uranus/Saturn). Of course it is all about who called who?) Initiation counts-which lord does the action in other words/she does=trine energy; fore it is her Ascendant (mix resonance of host lord Mars-(a given) w/Venus his lord of the romancer 5th=and sudden Uranus=Yes; they get together.

Order of actions:

1) Ascendant moving to trine with Venus (1-2 deg.) of the 5th house=yes; motive Venus.

2) Host Mars N. Declination Parallel with modern Uranus-(accepted universal Aquarian lord of Gemini/Aquarius decanate on her Ascendant=Mercury-Uranus)

3) Mercury N. Declination w/Uranus (he is involved in a trine energy with Saturn in the 7th, should you wish to include him in the mix.(thinking here he represents the foundation or ability to lend some importance or weight to the comunion between the two=serious romance (more on her side than his for Saturn of her Aquarius Ascendant is in 'intent' 7th house=deep affection.)

4) TOL with all of these lords; Mercury, Mars, Venus, Uranus=energies commingled.

4a) Mercury to Mars conjunction; with Mercury N.Parallel to
Mars soon after following.

5) N.N.(Dr. Farr's 'Lucky strike' makes Parallel with Venus; energy that assists to unite her with her affection (Venus amore); N.N. is the reflection of co-lord Moon=feelings to call.

6) Last but not least (not technically in orb-yet some consider Moon is allowed a wide orb of inclusion or 'predisposition' in understanding.) Consider Moon eventual conjunction with Venus.

All the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Will we get together tonight1.jpg
    Will we get together tonight1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: