Am I still in his heart? (Confusion because of Ex-Lover)

Fercel

Hi,
I have posted here weeks ago. And thank you for the response on my thread especially to Rafaella and Sunrise, it enlightens me. But, the confusion still goes on. And I probably overthinking :crying: Last night, he chatted me asking for my schedule this year and said he may have a plan to visit me in July and said he didn't find someone, he only has an ex-gf (which is me) but not a new lover. :sideways:

Is he really serious about what he said? Am I still in his heart? :sad:
What should I do? Should I wait for him?
I hope you can answer this one last time. Thanks :innocent:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

:innocent:

That's a lot of questions instead of one truly important, pressing, can't-get-it-out-of-your-mind question. It seems to me you need to take some time to get clarity.

But given this chart, if the question is "Will we get back together happily?" then I think the answer is no.

You are strong by essential dignity, exalted in Pisces with power to act, and you are strongly inclined toward him, since he/Mars is in the sign of Venus' dignity.

He is interested in you: he/Mars is in your/1st house. But he has no power to act, Mars being in detriment by essential dignity. And the mutual reception that was present until recently between Mars in Taurus and Venus in Aries has ceased, since Venus moved out of its detiment in Aries and into Pisces.

So now reception/inclination between Venus and Mars arises only from you/Venus by exaltation toward him and this is not reciprocated by him towards you.

Based on the primary significators, we see your really wanting relationship with him and his having just some interest, but not much promise because they do not aspect. In fact, both Venus and Mars are moving in different directions.

So here's the deal though: I think you might get back together anyway, looking at Moon as your co-significator, since Moon is in its dignity, so again you are strong to act. Also Moon applies to sextile him/Mars, so we have an aspect. And you receive him very favorably by exaltation. The problem again, though, is that he/Mars receives you as Moon very adversely again, this time by fall.

In both instances, Venus-Mars and Moon-Mars, he receives you poorly.
I just don't think he is going to like being back together, if it happens, which it could.

I would be VERY wary of getting back with him. VERY.

Bunraku

Is this a reconciliation question?
I vote yes it’s possible.

If it’s just a question asking if he likes you, then yes he does like you...

Fercel

Thank you for your kind words Bonraku :joyful: It's good to hear that reconciliation is not impossible and he still likes me :wink: but as of now, I can't see my future with him (in my mind). Just like IleneK interpretations he doesn't have power to act perhaps, he is sending me mixed signals as of now because he doesn't know how to approach me or thinking of a way to approach me. Unlucky me, we were miles apart and the distance is making it more difficult for us to reconcile.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...So here's the deal though: I think you might get back together anyway, looking at Moon as your co-significator, since Moon is in its dignity, so again you are strong to act. Also Moon applies to sextile him/Mars, so we have an aspect. And you receive him very favorably by exaltation. The problem again, though, is that he/Mars receives you as Moon very adversely again, this time by fall.

In both instances, Venus-Mars and Moon-Mars, he receives you poorly.
I just don't think he is going to like being back together, if it happens, which it could.

I would be VERY wary of getting back with him. VERY.
Hi,

So I agree with most everything Ilene has said about the primary significators. However, as far as the secondary significator, Moon, goes, Mars is in Moon's exaltation, so he has feelings for the querent. Due to himself being in fall, he cannot make anything happen without the qierent's consent. However, in general, Horary aside for a min., if a relationship starts in the Venus retrograde period, it usually will break off when Venus goes forward again. However, in this case, the Venus retro stands for an ex relationship, so not all too bad. Mars in her house shows him approaching her.

With all the above said, what is worrying me is Venus' next aspect is to Saturn. Is he a foreigner or something? Hopefully Saturn here won't mean trouble. If you guys broke up because he cheated on you. I would suggest you better reconsider getting back.

Fercel

Hi,

So I agree with most everything Ilene has said about the primary significators. However, as far as the secondary significator, Moon, goes, Mars is in Moon's exaltation, so he has feelings for the querent. Due to himself being in fall, he cannot make anything happen without the qierent's consent. However, in general, Horary aside for a min., if a relationship starts in the Venus retrograde period, it usually will break off when Venus goes forward again. However, in this case, the Venus retro stands for an ex relationship, so not all too bad. Mars in her house shows him approaching her.

With all the above said, what is worrying me is Venus' next aspect is to Saturn. Is he a foreigner or something? Hopefully Saturn here won't mean trouble. If you guys broke up because he cheated on you. I would suggest you better reconsider getting back.

Hi Aquarius7000,
You have pin pointed it :smile: and your hunch is accurate. He is a foreigner we live thousand miles apart. I believe it's not because of cheating I don't have evidence that he did just a hunch. We broke up perhaps because we can't sustain the long distance relationship anymore.

I can feel that he want to get back to our relationship, but, I kept on rejecting his offer. I'm quite doubtful. :sideways: and there are a lot of "ifs" on my mind. My mind is troubled because of him these days and the mixed signals he's sending me. He hasn't deleted all our pictures while I did. Also, he wants to see me back this summer :sad: I don't know what to do already. :crying:

In that case, would it be better if we don't start over again during the retrograde and wait for a little while? :innocent:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

As said, in this case, I am not so worried about the Venus retro, as it signifies a past (retro) love/relationship (Venus).

The Moon will translate from Mars to Jupiter. Not sure, but distance could become a problem again. The Moon is in the chart's 3rd house, so it could be that there will be talks about how to continue given the distance.

My suggestion would be to let things take their natural course. If you feel up to it, let him visit and see how it goes. However, in case communications do happen regarding the distance problem, and you feel it is not going to work out long-term, be frank with him, so you don't raise his hopes unnecessarily. It could also be that you guys might talk that friendship is the best way to continue with each other (Venus is in the 11th, though soon in the 12th).

If you have your own time of birth, you could always pull your natal chart with transits and progressions to check how times are for you in this respect.

rafaella

Hi,
I have posted here weeks ago. And thank you for the response on my thread especially to Rafaella and Sunrise, it enlightens me. But, the confusion still goes on. And I probably overthinking :crying: Last night, he chatted me asking for my schedule this year and said he may have a plan to visit me in July and said he didn't find someone, he only has an ex-gf (which is me) but not a new lover. :sideways:

I hope you can answer this one last time. Thanks :innocent:
https://postimg.org/image/e5zche24d/

This chart looks better than the last one. Mars is in your sign and house, so he is seeking you out. Moon applies to Mars next, great dignity. He is quite interested.

In regards to a relationship, Venus and Mars aspect is prohibited by Saturn. Saturn could be a third party or perhaps the distance between you, as Cap rules the 9th house. As I said last time, a relationship is possible, but for longterm, you need to overcome obstacles (Saturn). Your significators have more strength, Venus is in pisces, Moon in domicile.

Should you wait for him? Its up to you.

let us know how things develop.

Vyri

Banned
Fercel

Using the Sun lord of the 5th house sign Leo as his sig., the romance is controlled of that planet and it's movement, also consider Moon as the sig of your third house lord and your co/ruler, his 11th house hopes and wishes 11th, turning the wheel.

Sun makes no movement in the sense of a gentleman pressing his suit to gain ground in the romance department (the aspects he makes are hard and of a discordant energy.) In other words there is no direction he makes himself to ensure the romance will continue in a gentlemanly observance-courting way. indication is obstacle's to the flow of ease. (no flowers/candy midnight calls to say goodnight, I'm going to be dreaming of you..sorry) Catch as catch can in other words, he is not directed in eagerness=a No answer. Habits/work play a role, you being sad (Mercury on your Ascendant, communication to him, Virgo emerging on the Asc. 5th for him and 5th of romantic thoughts for you.) You hiding (personal Aries in the 12th-his active masculine aggressive energies 8th) thoughts of being involved with him in a romantic fashion is also apparent with Mercury here on your Asc. hiding in the 12th h.

Did you recently have an opportunity to express your self in these areas but feigned to directly address them with him? He doesn't want to hurt you so it is important you should understand that by you making the first move you will relieve him of direct physical contact responsibilities, (the influence of Virgo on the 5th house is reticent=expectant of other's making the first move..Virgo follows and uses methodical methods to achieve progress, plummeting the depths..of your mind, hints and such..clues) throwing caution to the winds to relieve him of any type of duty along the lines of a higher course of anything more than a tryst should be expected (Sun opposes Jupiter in the marriage Libra sign in the future 6th house (being 2nd h. of the 5th is indicative of future expectations) of interludes for him. Are you in his heart, well in a thoughtful way as a friend. Have you given him clues to something other than friendship to be expected?

Another indication is the host of your Ascendant=Mars, one of the lords upon the last degrees of the 5th house. A direct approach by you as mentioned, is the catalyst-under your personal initiation. But the Moon as your co-lord has the energy to also initiate the emotional verve or action by conversation (in your third house, as mentioned above and his 11th of hopes sooo if you are in his home territory or he in yours, viola.) (but I think it will be in his, he hopes to invite you to view his new digs? or something similar-a visit to a close friends house? When you are in his vicinity.)

Virgo lord of (5th/6th) involves conversation attempts-everything along the line of calling him and making the effort to see him will be in your ball court so to speak. The last degrees of the sign of Leo upon the 5th house, (he has almost given the idea as a nix to being realized=No) with Saturn/Mars as lords, and so additionally the movement or temperament will be understood of these two lords traits to progress a last resort attempt of Leo's meanings, love, attraction.

Saturn tends to deny and Mars is direct and like a bull in a china shop in Taurus/a place of detriment, a possible disagreement or variance of ideals shared in the romance having something to do with being stuck in a rut. (Active (Mars) monetary concerns will play a role in proximity issues.)

Sorry to put a damper on your hopes, the progress as I see it is made solely from your efforts to keep the possibilities energetic and alive..he has feeling for you..but does not have the ignition efforts to pursue on his own as mentioned bc planetary energies already mentioned above are diminishing his hopes. Pay attention to the last aspect the Moon makes in the emotional/feeling sign of Cancer. The Moon is dignity here..and that is how he will address his emotions towards you.

Venus is moving into Aries in the chart another indication she will be direct and in detriment in her expression (communion of a clandestine 12th nature) but she is in a mutual exchange of harmony with your Mars in Taurus (some dignity here, as Mars already has some relief in his host 1st house) in the first..his masculine moves are influenced by your verve and will follow your lead-going with the flow so to speak. He needs direction to pursue.

Wishing you the best truly..
All the best
Vyri:love:

Last edited:

Fercel

This chart looks better than the last one. Mars is in your sign and house, so he is seeking you out. Moon applies to Mars next, great dignity. He is quite interested.

In regards to a relationship, Venus and Mars aspect is prohibited by Saturn. Saturn could be a third party or perhaps the distance between you, as Cap rules the 9th house. As I said last time, a relationship is possible, but for longterm, you need to overcome obstacles (Saturn). Your significators have more strength, Venus is in pisces, Moon in domicile.

Should you wait for him? Its up to you.

let us know how things develop.

Thanks Rafaella.
Let us see how things develop. He'll be visiting me in July :innocent: Hopefully it works out :smile: if not it's fine