Take venus 260 away??

Do I do something like put saggie over to Gemini ie: 60???:andy:

Any help much appreciated!:smile:

I cee

Ok.....I got impatient, gone to arabic calculator
That says its 7 aquarius

Of course, dah!!

So -53 from 360 degrees (pisces) gives 307

Would I look to Aquarius traditional ruler, Saturn rather than Uranus?

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I apologize for the misinformation. I don't know what chart I found in your posts when I did my calculation last night. It WAS late. I should know better LOL.

Yes, when you do the calculation and the number is greater than 360, you simply subtract it from 360.

I'll leave the interpretation to the experts. I used to charts by hand before computers came out. The math always made sense to me. The rest of it is a little harder....ok....a lot harder. I keep plugging away at it.

Good luck! :sideways:

eli_bennett

I read online about a method of age calculation included in Rose Murray's book "When will I marry". It worked for my first marriage age, because I was in fact 27 as this method predicts. Now I look at the relationship between sun-moon-venus-mars and my seventh house in Taurus (the sign of my ex) and planet in Saturn, to find the odds for a second marriage according to this method, but is somehow confusing. I also looked at my eleventh house (i dont have planets in the 9th) for this, since there are some astrologers who believe that it can indicate remarriage.
Does anyone know ways of interpretation for natal chart information on this matter? I was born Sep 1, 1970, and my information is:
Sun: Virgo 8° 39', 11th house; Moon: Virgo 15° 13' 11ths house; Mercury: Virgo 27° 45' 12 th house; Venus Libra 24° 45' 12 th house; Mars: Leo 28° 55' 11th house; Jupiter Scorpio 2° 33' 1st house; Saturn: Taurus 22° 36' 7th house; Uranus: Libra 7° 16' 12th house; Neptune: Scorpio 28° 15' 1st house; Pluto: Virgo 26° 31' 12th house; Ascendant: Scorpio 0° 38' 1st house; Latitude / Long: 34S36/58W27
Thank you!

Amy

can you see my chart?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_catalina_500_30224.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_catalina_500_30224.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 21

eli_bennett

I re-read the thread and made the WLOM calculation, and is @Taurus 28º29'. I guess it has to do with transits of my first marriage age (with 7th house in Saturn, Taurus, and married at 27). Is it possible to estimate second marriage age with some other formula of arabic parts? (the site doesn't provide the option...)

Amy

is someone speaking to Me.?
i should get off this thread because i keep getting messages and i dont know who its for.

please say who's chart you are talking about?

thank you

Jesusistheway

I used a calculator online , its http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

:)

Mine came out to Cancer 18 degrees 7 minutes. I think the Sun progresses over the lord of the sixth house which is Cancer at around age 35 and I'm 28 now but haven't met anyone really. My friend said something big would happen, she totally exaggerated it. She said either a marriage, a cure for cancer (not even in that field though I studied it a bit), and possibly a death in the family. Note both of my parents are Cancers. I hope its a marriage! Well it may be marriage because Venus is on the descendant exactly on 2018 along with Sun in Cancer progressed there. I'll be 34.

Last edited:

Claire19

The transits through the 7th house will show marriage indications but as you say Saturn there can indicate a late marriage, one that is based on practical matters and duty, or none at all.

41 is a watershed time when significant events occur. Looking at your 5th house of affairs of the heart as well for potential lovers.

Jesusistheway

Hi clare....I'm sorry, which person was your post for

I believe she was speaking to eli_bennet

In order to calculate it from the site you first select Marriage Lot ASC SAT - VEN then input the degrees and minutes of the ASC on your chart and so on.
For the sign whatever sign is your ASC that's the choice. With your ending result from the calculations I suggest you re read the thread from Dr. Farr's suggestions to interpret it. Blessings.

natasab

Determine the Woman's Lot of Marriage (ascendant+saturn-venus) See in what sign this falls; whenever Venus or the lord of your 7th house, transit the sign in which the WLOM is posited, it could be a time for marriage; also, see what planet rules the sign in which the WLOM is posited: whenever this planet transits your 7th house or, especially, the sign in which the WLOM is posited, this could be a propitious time for marriage: these are old time methods, using the Lots this way, but they often work quite well in predictive astrology...

Hi,
I'm trying to work out my years of marriage, but i have no idea what this Pauline's profection is.... could you check out my chart and let me no??????????

Attachments

• astro_24gw_17_nane_20161224.30271.17972.jpg
    astro_24gw_17_nane_20161224.30271.17972.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13