Tsunami Predictive Method (or just me understanding how the world-astrowheel looks)

aniketkno

Like my previous post on Earthquakes, we will discuss the Tsunami and their destruction path

Meiji Sanriku, Japan 15 June 1896 9:36PM
Moro Gulf Minanao, Philliphines 16 Aug 1976 12:11AM
Tumaco, Columbia 12 Dec 1979 1:59AM
Simeulue, Indonesia 26 Dec 2004 8:58AM
Bonin Island, Japan 21 Dec 2010 3:19AM *
Honshu, Japan 11 March 2011 2:46PM

Ex1. Mars and Pluto near IC so between the Mars IC and Pluto IC lines.
However 35 minutes later the first tsunami wave struck the coast followed by a second a few minutes later.
For the tsunami, Moon is about 8-9° off DC roughly about 32-36mins and Neptune about 20° probably caused the second wave :eek:

Ex2. Mars and Pluto between IC and DC locate the region with the relationship to the angles in degrees and it should give you the approximate epicenter of earthquake. For the Tsunami, Neptune was 5° (or 20mins) of the tsunami impact. However, one website told that 5minutes after the earthquake was the first wave. Meaning that neptune hit with an orb of ~4 degrees.

Ex3. AC is between Mars and Pluto. Closer to Pluto; hence, between the Mars AC and Pluto AC lines and near the Pluto AC. The Tsunami hit about 10 minutes later. Usually i have said that moon or neptune conjoin at the angles but in this case Neptune was sextile 2° off... (there were 4 total waves) and multiple planets aspected the angles.

Ex4. This is an interesting case. So Mars and pluto are between MC and AC so the epicenter is west of the lines. It cause multiple after shocks (i want to say it has something to do with the uranus square MC). I also want to note that NN IC, Saturn DC and Chiron AC conjoin near the epicenter. Moon was almost full and at apogee in a day. For the Tsunami, Neptune is more than an hour away. so my guess is that when neptune AC line hit the wave, the wave was at its strongest.
2004_Indonesia_Tsunami_Complete.gif

Ex5. This is an interesting case. So Mars and Pluto in between AC and IC so we find these lines (Mars AC, Mars IC, Pluto AC, and Pluto IC) and bonin island happens to fall right between this area. But what interested me was the following information i found on the web
Around 40 minutes after the initial quake, wave swells of up to 30 centimetres (12 in) were seen on the coast of the main Japanese island, though no tsunami waves were seen from the island of Chichi-jima.
and we can see that Neptune is about 10° off the coast of the impact. In astrological terms each degree is about 4 mins so 40mins off the coast very interesting. :w00t:

Ex6. Mars and Pluto are near DC. Mars DC and Pluto DC determine the zone of Earthquake. To be a little more precise near Mars DC. For Tsunami, Neptune is clockwise to DC and Moon clockwise to MC

I kno I am being bold but I have also noticed Jupiter near the angles of Earthquake/Tsunami. I want to say that it also is a BIG deal.

I want to also say that I am just learning on my free time. My methods have not been researched (not that i kno of). I just found this on my free time (being bored). And a recommendation from JESUSISTHEWAY. :)

also can you guys give me any pointers if i am wrong or right? will be appreciated! :) :biggrin:

aquarius7000

Hi,

One of the most prominent astrological 'stimulus' of the 11th-March Tsunami (Japan) was Ura leaving the peaceful sign of Pisces, and all set to enter Aries, a sign very akin to its nature: powerful energy (sign ruled by Mars) that gushes ahead at the first impulse, and, with Ura involved, the result is often unprecedented, even shocking. Whilst Plu is often destructive, or transforming to make it sound less daunting, Ura-Mars is a type of energy that canNot, not act. Mars is fire (literally) and Ura is the sudden strike, both together cause activity.

Interestingly enough, there was another major planet about to change signs, Nep: water (29th degree of Aqua) leaving Aqua to enter Pisces, a sign which is more akin to its nature. Tr Moon was square Nep at the time of the first hit.

AQ7

aniketkno

plus uranus has to deal with the nuclear powerplant
and pluto probably has to do with the reactors being destroyed...
mars inconjunct saturn is likely the cause of destruction of the area in japan...

i want to say that major issues from the Uranus Square Pluto that is happening now is likely to cause this and it was just in the beginning of the orb ... similar energies were also seen in the Egyptian Uprisings during that time! we will see these energies happening again for the next decade or so... lets keep an open eye to this! just a thought