Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 01-13-2020, 04:19 PM

Twin Flame Aspects

Good Morning everyone.. Does anyone have any thoughts on twin flame aspects in Synastry?

Unread 01-14-2020, 03:44 AM

Re: Twin Flame Aspects

Welcome to the forum.

On twin flames? I think it's mostly a bunch of wishful thinking on the part of romantics. Real world relationships don't work this way. Or very seldom.

I've been married to my husband for 23 years. Our suns are trined within a degree. My Venus conjuncts his Mars. His Venus trines my Mars. I could go on in this fashion about our great synastry. Yet we have had some serious "downs" as well as "ups" in our marriage. I think the problem is because so few people work out their internal problems prior to getting into a relationship. For example, his Venus-Mars activates an opposition in my natal chart, and my Venus-Mars activates a T-square in his chart.

So I'm kind of a realist about twin flames, soul mates, &c.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-14-2020, 11:39 PM

waybread, considering you have soulmate aspects with your husband (Venus-Mars), likely your soul signed up for a marriage based (karma) union in your lifetime for the sake of evolving through the institution of marriage itself, and did not incarnate with a twinsoul here on earth to contend with. And no, twin soul’s are not romantic in nature, they’re god-awful.

Mystic Moon, from my studies to name one, prominent IC/4th House luminary overlays (both Sun & Moon) for each party, either of these planets must exactly conjunct the IC from the 4th. If neither luminary conjuncts the angle let alone falls into the 4th, I doubt it’s a twin flame. Mutual completion of t-squares if either party has one for the other. However, none of these are meant to be considered in isolation from the full chart.

Last edited by vcms; 01-15-2020 at 12:00 AM.
Unread 01-18-2020, 03:16 PM

Thank you for your insights.... i was looking at synastries and trying to find a common theme
Unread 01-18-2020, 05:53 PM

wow thank you so much.. do you belive in twins or think its a myth?
Unread 01-18-2020, 07:06 PM

you’re welcome! Although that’s a loaded question.. it’s not a myth.

what I can say about this from personal opinion, when someone meets another and consciously hoping as they’re getting to know them “this is my ‘twin soul’”, it is most likely not, therein lies a paradox. word of advice, it’s better to not bother yourself with such a thing unless you are forced to by god. you’ll know the force of god when your life is pushing you *both* to be. if answering the universal call (the universe is not sloppy and makes no mistakes) to begin a life together is proving more difficult than expected as a normal loving person, they’re likely not your twin. twins do not usually have a dating stage as it’s impossible, try as they might, for them to look to one another as separate from themselves. This is what sometimes making their connection god-awful (not sure if I’m using that term right). granted that’s not to say that some twin souls notoriously go their separate ways after some time because the intensity of Life connecting them beyond their ego relationship (or physical body) can be a lot. there’s a saying “two people who are not afraid to leave each other have much to gain”.

the knowledge of who and what a twinsoul is takes years to come to terms with, and is enforced by the soul’s knowledge, not the minds nor the internet. you cannot think it to know it, just is and one learns, through death, to live in truth.

Last edited by vcms; 01-18-2020 at 07:52 PM.
Unread 01-18-2020, 09:00 PM

vcms, by your definition in post #6 my husband and I fit the twin soul definition. I won't go into details, but I am fairly pragmatic when it comes to a hoped-for romance that amounts to wishful thinking.

My husband and I have been married for 23 years, and it's been the best of times and the worst of times. No "dating stage" as we were co-workers and in long-term marriages to other people (with children) when we developed a fatal attraction.

Our Venus-Mars synastry is actually involved in my natal Venus-Mercury/moon opposition, and in his T-square that is nearly a grand cross. Regardless of New Age designations that one might apply to such a relationship, to be successful it requires two very emotionally mature individuals. Otherwise you can just reactivate one another's undigested stuff.

My husband is 9.5 years older than me so our nodal axes are conjunct and reversed.

Unfortunately I don't have a birth time for him.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-19-2020, 10:06 AM

Love is love and it's fullish to be labeled. I don't understand yet why humans want to label everything. If it's love it's just that. The rest is human terms. Karmic relationship,twin flame, soulmate fake twin , dark twin and idk what other bs

However a common thing I've noticed in such couples that have such vibe (and definitely not without the struggles, there is no connection in this world that doesn't go through trials, twin flames or not) I've seen Opposite Ascendants a lot. Which creates a vertext conjunction with the descendant in the composite. One example is Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

They met in their 20s but never dated. Their paths separated. She was in a 8y long relationship, he was in a marriage. Eventually life got them together again,they quickly fell in love and the rest is history. One thing Mila said was "I wish we would have been together earlier. But no, that wouldn't have worked out. We weren't ready" that's a good example .
Unread 02-14-2020, 04:32 AM

Smile Re: Twin Flame Aspects

I had never imagined or hoped I would find my Twin Flame, not saying I have definitely discovered my Twin, but things are playing out in a manner which I cannot ignore. I do believe that no more than 3% of the population experience it, and only because of the cosmological timing (pre-Age of Aquarius; to help humanity ascend).
I am not sure if this person I connected with is or not; I just set up a second reading with Laura Eisenhower which will be done March 1st. I did not mention to her Soulmates or Twin Flames or anything in my email; just told her I thought this person is a new romantic connection and might be important to my mission considering it's very synchronistic and that composite chart moved me deeply; what calls out to me the most is how the North and South Nodes in aspect to the composite Moon and Pluto...
I believe this might be an indication that if we at least stay in each others lives (this is a new romantic connection right now), we can transform and heal each other which will lead us to achieve our souls' missions on this plane of existence. Attaching a screenshot just for reference. I am brand new here and just thought I would chime in where it is relevant in my life. Thank you for reading! Any opinions are greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Composite Chart.jpg (53.6 KB, 1 views)

Tags
aspects, flame, twin