How do I utilize my planets? Why am I so lazy?

Charlie James

I have a prominent sun and mars, and while I am quite athletic and have been involved in sports since I was little, I feel little to no desire to get anything done. Whereas in a basketball game I have no issues exerting all my energy, or when I find something else I like. Meaning, I have to drive to get up and get a job, register for classes, clean around the house, etc. Even though I'm more than capable, it's kind of like I just feel like things will get taken care of no matter what. This puts a strain on my relationships, because it's almost like my friends are basically taking care of me, and I hate feeling so dependant on others. I grew up poor and disadvantaged but I'm tired of allowing myself to use excuses to get out of my responsibilities. Where is this terrible trait in my chart? How can I transmute it? I feel so useless. Thanks to everyone reading this!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_01_charles_butcher.10150.29847.gif&res=63

Last edited:

waybread

I couldn't get your link to open. Can you post your chart?

You wouldn't happen to have a grand trine or two, would you?

Hermeshadesluna

It sounds like you you have a lot of tribes in your chart involving Jupiter, because those aspects make you kind of lazy and overly optimistic. I know, because I struggle with the shadow side of Jupiter tribes my self.