synastry stellium in each other’s 8th houses

Hi all i’m wondering if someone could give more in depth info about how these aspects would play out in a relationship. I met a girl last year who i’m pretty sure is a twin flame and if not, definitely a soul mate. we are in a sort of runner chaser stage right now, and i’m wondering about our chemistry. we have never kissed or done anything sexual (yet), we were best friends and wanted to keep it that way for a bit but there was always some insane sexual tension going on between us. when we went out partying, even though we never would kiss or do anything explicitly intimate, all the other party goers would just look at us like “just get a room already” because we probably just looked like 2 people who wanted to **** the **** out of each other. and we did. or at least I, her. it was that kind of feeling where you look into each other’s eyes and you both transform into bloodthirsty animals just wanting to devour each other’s souls. couldn’t keep our hands off each other, even though the touching was mostly non sexual. even though we sparked a ravenous response in each other, everything we did together just felt so cathartic too like therapy for the soul, every touch, every smile, every word. there’s a crazy strong magnetic pull between us and i think we were both a little afraid of what we would do to each other if we gave into our urges so it never got to that point before we fought and went into separation which now i am grateful for. we have cuddled before and when we held each other like that it felt like i was transported to a different dimension. it felt like a gigantic electromagnetic field of energy was radiating off of our bodies, it was a supernatural phenomena to say the least and i have never come close to finding anything that describes this. it felt like we were being embraced and wrapped in the light of god himself.

her sun, mercury, saturn, and north node in my 8th house while my venus, mercury, uranus and neptune are in her 8th house. any insight anyone? not to mention her mars is trine my venus,
her mars conjunct my eros
her eros square my mars
mars trine my moon
eros conjunct moon
her mars trine my ascendant and her ascendant trine my mars
mars square pluto
mars trine mars
pluto square eros
her pluto quincunx my venus and a whole lot of other profound aspects too but i’m more focusing on the sexual ones bc the sexual energy between us is insane

Last edited: