Chat Thread

conspiracy theorist

LMAO yes it is! Ungrounded fasho. I put black tourmaline on it all the time.

Edit: But I also put moldavite on it when I want to blast off.

I remember when I was a teenager and encountered the new age material of star-seeds, indigos, theosophy etc. I remember after a while that I would get an energetic impression of all my forces going up on my body, with none left for the lower energetic points. I remember getting a sick and disconnected feeling after too much perusal of such material.

It reminds me of something that I've read a magical practitioner regarding men vs. women. Based on her observations, she noted that men were more likely to lose their minds whenever they went head-first into the celestial/upper abyss than women, and she didn't know why. Men need to have a strong foundation of grounding energy before they tackle the more ungrounded regions. It probably has to do with the fact that the yang nature of men make them more energetically unbounded than women, who naturally are more connected to the earthy, deep forces of nature constitutionally.

conspiracy theorist

Sh*t dude. I don't know about whether I'm even reaching the celestial/upper abyss, because I'm in my imagination a lot, but people say I'm on another plane and not necessarily in tune with reality. They mean it in a nice way though.

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I'm pretty good at helping other people ground themselves. Used to have panic syndrome, but learned how to breathe through the panic and I guess that's grounding?

I'm not sure if you are either. Don't know much about your practice beyond what you've stated already, but this practitioner has been doing it for decades and has experience working with a wide range of peoples and magical traditions , so I trust what they say in light of their experiences. They also have an unequivocal, blunt and no-nonsense style that does away with any frills and flourishes. Which I'm attracted to.

Common sense, sense of humour, humility and not getting glamourised by all the colours and glitters and attainments all help with staying grounded. Actually physical labour and time out in nature doing things with your body too. Are you grounded? You don't seem all over the place. Enthusiastic yes, but not ungroundedly so, at least in my opinion.

But my threshold for the unorthodox is high, so maybe I'm not the barometer one would use.

conspiracy theorist

I'm quite unorthodox. I don't care about enlightenment or transcendence anymore. I just do me. I'm whatever I need to be.

I might be stuck in survival mode. Thriving is hard.

Hmm. It's been a rough but richly rewarding set of years for me, but even despite all the challenges, I still have time for "the great work". I even use the gauntlets of surviving as grist for the mill. Part of having a living, breathing spirituality that doesn't stop "when one is out of the meditation room".

conspiracy theorist

I don't mean the "3edgy5me" crowd but it does seem like this thread attracts the riskier subset of posters. Lykan recently had an overdose, Chrysalis has Brixton on lockdown and I don't know what the **** you've been up to in your life.