love interest

persany

Banned
hello to forum,
i would like to know if the chart shows any new love interest.
Will i have the possibility to meet a new guy and have relationshio with?
thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_persany.50017.71197.jpg
    astro_2gw_persany.50017.71197.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 79
Asc. is in late degrees. See below post by user "archergirl"

Re: ASC in Late Degree
Lilly says that a late Ascendant means the querent asks out of despair, or is toying with the question/the astrologer by 'testing' him/her.

What I have found, in the numerous, numerous charts I've seen with a late ASC, is that the querent has already asked the question (maybe several times) and has already received an answer!

It *can*, I suppose, signify a change; but I think it's more likely that it either describes a situation where the querent has no power to influence events, or that they already know the answer...this links back to Lilly's description of the querent in despair. This is why it is listed in the 'considerations for judging', and not usually in a positive light.

AG

Starfall

So in the OP's chart, Venus is applying to Mars with a 'clear run' ahead of it.

But what about that Mercury on the ASC? It's not an initial significator, what can it mean here?

Also, both the querent's significators are not well-placed - Venus in Scorpio and Moon in Capcricorn. Not a good time for this surely, at least at the time of asking.

Venus and Mars receive each other however, whatever date/partner is coming next, there is good potential for happiness, no?

Last edited: