Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

Chiron IN Chiron-Sagittarius sounds like "Know Thyself", and relates back to Apollo, Native-ruler of the Mutable-Fire-sign. It was a maxim of the Delphic Oracle, inscribed in the entranceway of the Temple of Apollo.

Last edited:

david starling

Chiron's orbit bridges the gap between the orbits of Saturn and Ouranos. VERY appropriate that it would become prominent during this Journey from the (tropical) Age of Capricorn into the Age of Aquarius.

david starling

So, here's a sequence for Chiron's transit--In :scorpio:, enables understanding of Scorpio's suffering, including the Phoenix, rising reborn from the ashes of its own funeral pyre>>In :sagittarius:, full expression under Apollo's Native-rulership>>In :capricorn:, chained and bound in exchange for the release of Prometheus>>In :aquarius:, released from suffering by the Regulating-ruler of Sagittarius, Zeus/Jupiter (which is in-Service when in Aquarius), and Ascends into the Heavens.

david starling

On a personal note, Chiron will precisely Conjunct my Natal Sun at 28 degrees 1' Pisces on Christmas Day, Trine my Natal Jupiter at 28 degrees 31' Scorpio.

blacksun?

So, here's a sequence for Chiron's transit--In :scorpio:, enables understanding of Scorpio's suffering, including the Phoenix, rising reborn from the ashes of its own funeral pyre>>In :sagittarius:, full expression under Apollo's Native-rulership>>In :capricorn:, chained and bound in exchange for the release of Prometheus>>In :aquarius:, released from suffering by the Regulating-ruler of Sagittarius, Zeus/Jupiter (which is in-Service when in Aquarius), and Ascends into the Heavens.

And in Pisces it has seen us united with the power of the Christ in moving political masses, it has been cathartic.

Chiron in Aries should be completely free from the great burden, taking on the whole adventure anew; Shamanic.

david starling

Sounds right. I'm making an exception in the 12/12 pattern, and including Chiron in tandem with Apollo's Ascendant as Domiciled in Sagittarius. I mean, Chiron REPRESENTS Sagittarius, so where else would it call home?

In which case, Chiron in Aries becomes an energy catalyst, which manifests in various ways, with shamanism included. In Pisces, it's about directed emotion, which plays right into the political arena.

If I add in the Nodes, known as "the Dragon", the NN will be Domiciled in Scorpio, and Exalted in Gemini, in tandem with Pluto. The SN will be Domiciled in Taurus, along with Gaia's Age-indicator, and Exalted in Sagittarius. I think I will, actually.

CapAquaPis

Not sure it has to do with Jupiter's annual placements in the ecliptic, we have the 12-year astrological cycle, each year is under a certain sign. For example, since 1901 (actually since 1 BC), it starts in the sign Aries, and every 12 years (1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009 and soon 2021). The biggest planet is often in Aquarius on those years and I'm aware it's not exactly 12 years orbit around the sun.

david starling

Jupiter will precisely Conjunct Saturn on Dec. 21, 2020, right at the ingress of the Sun into tropical Capricorn. Traditionally, Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions are of great mundane importance. It's also right after the ingress of Jupiter and Saturn into Aquarius!

Last edited:

david starling

A fairly calm, productive Jupiter Year ahead, according to 12/12. Jupiter is in the Sign it Regulates :)sagittarius:), which means a nice, even, self-directed energy-flow.

CapAquaPis

Jupiter isn't the only BIG planet in astrology to keep an eye on, Venus does a 8-year cycle around the sun (the 5-pointed star orbit with retrogrades). Back in May-Jun 2004 and May-Jun 2012, Venus transited across the sun. Every 8 years (since I was born in Feb 1980 - closest approach that year in April), it made that kind of star-shaped cycle. Mercury has a 22-some (I read it was a total of 66) year cycle in its orbits - imagine being in 13' Pisces on a certain February 15th in the 2000s like it was on my birthdate Feb 15, 1980.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Okay okay Im back.
David, what you said about this being a relatively tranquil year, not in my case. This has been without any competition the bizarres and most spiritually challenging year in my life. Part of that has to do with that I went to Rome, and discovered the city is under siege or rather occupation by thousands of voodoo artists who have literally smeared all the reachable monuments with feces, or water of diluted feces. Ive found this, unfortunately first hand.

The whole town was filled with demonic coughing. A girl in my apartment had apparently slept with one of the voodoo artists and became so sick it appeared she had been affected with the plague. There was no joy in the city, only filth. So then I started doing some counter magic and things swiftly changed. People started jogging again (no one was doing that when I arrived) and the music in the streets changed entirely from the most morose music you'll ever hear to happy tunes - but then I got these voodoo artists on my back. They had identified me, as I hadn't tried to hide, and that was the start of some really, really uncomfortable magic battles.

Certain regimes in the Middle East had already announced years ago that they were going to overtake Rome. I then wondered how they saw themselves doing it. Discovering their means was not a pleasant experience.

The voodoo people are from places like Nigeria and Pakistan, places specialized in such stuff.
I call on people who read this and who possess some magical powers to direct these powers on cleansing Rome of this dark voodoo.

david starling

Okay okay Im back.
David, what you said about this being a relatively tranquil year, not in my case. This has been without any competition the bizarres and most spiritually challenging year in my life. Part of that has to do with that I went to Rome, and discovered the city is under siege or rather occupation by thousands of voodoo artists who have literally smeared all the reachable monuments with feces, or water of diluted feces. Ive found this, unfortunately first hand.

The whole town was filled with demonic coughing. A girl in my apartment had apparently slept with one of the voodoo artists and became so sick it appeared she had been affected with the plague. There was no joy in the city, only filth. So then I started doing some counter magic and things swiftly changed. People started jogging again (no one was doing that when I arrived) and the music in the streets changed entirely from the most morose music you'll ever hear to happy tunes - but then I got these voodoo artists on my back. They had identified me, as I hadn't tried to hide, and that was the start of some really, really uncomfortable magic battles.

Certain regimes in the Middle East had already announced years ago that they were going to overtake Rome. I then wondered how they saw themselves doing it. Discovering their means was not a pleasant experience.

The voodoo people are from places like Nigeria and Pakistan, places specialized in such stuff.
I call on people who read this and who possess some magical powers to direct these powers on cleansing Rome of this dark voodoo.

Calm and productive. Not tranquil with the Saturn/Pluto conflict in Capricorn. Sounds like you were quite productive with your magic. When did this happen? Jupiter's been retro since April 10, and won't station direct until Aug. 11.
Glad you put in an appearance!

blacksun?

Good to be back.

Calm... there is a degree of it, yes. Other than the complete havoc, the surrounding context is one of deep tranquility in a sense. Which makes the theater of challenge all the more stark.

But Im glad you say it. My magic wasn't sloppy. Couldn't be, it was to be or not to be out there. Complete zombie land, I was like Rambo alone up against it.

Even when I entered the city from a surrounding hill, I was devastated by the filth that had accumulated and driven people out from the most magnificent villa sites.

That city has seen a lot of bad times though. Its once place that never could be ruled with calm.

blacksun?

I find that whatever is interesting about the astrology of the events, which is a lot obviously, astrological awareness is enhanced greatly when it becomes part of battle, must be kept in the dark.

Silence the virtue of Binah.

I wasn't flawless in the aftermath, and I give thanks to all the creatures that helped me stay on my feet. This was tough.

I remember saying that before. I mean it like Forest Gump says it. Shrimpin is tough.

david starling

And this is on my natal Mars.

There's a thread called "Fear" in the Read My Chart forum, username "Nightfall", in which I gave some inadequate advice on how to handle having transiting Saturn on Natal Mars in Cap. Maybe you could provide some advice from personal experience.
In 12/12, Mars in Capricorn is a Facilitating placement. Goes well with your Jupiter in Taurus Sense of Purpose!

Last edited:

blacksun?

Oh its gonna take a while David before I could speak wisely on the subject.
It is still going on and given my already very occult individuality this whole stuff - nothing of it feels fit for sharing, its like sharing the gas from a running engine or even sharing the parts. Its all in motion. But I appreciate the you ask, that you have faith that I would know. I will take that as an invitation to speak on it when I do find that knowledge. Still, Saturn would have a different effect if Pluto hadn't been hovering on my natal Mars for months. It was this Plutonic influence which kickstarted it and this can be described as pretty f---n painful and terrifying. But in the end liberating, and awakening. Precisely because I had to resolve everything myself.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Most honourable salute to you sir.
(My Mars wanted that said. Something like it, Mars can't really be put in words.)

Is there any chance I could get a full list of the whole 12/12 system?
Its felt right since the first time you talked about it, and kept doing that.
But I need to see a whole system before I can remember it. Im a holistic mind, I think. Virgo-Pisces intercepted in 6/12, with Venus in 27 Pisces.