powerful sexual bond?

Hi all i’m wondering if someone could give more insight into this powerful sexual energy happening between me and someone else. I met a girl last year who has a stellium in my 8th house and i have a stellium in her 8th house as well which could be causing this. we have never kissed or done anything sexual (yet), we are best friends and want to keep it that way for a bit but there is some insane sexual tension going on between us. its a crazy magnetic pull and that kind of feeling where you look into each other’s eyes and you just want to devour each other’s souls. i think we are both a little afraid of what we would do to each other if we got our hands on one another, i don’t think we would be able to stop going at it maybe ever! when i fantasize about her i just keep getting this strong feeling that we would become strongly sexually bonded to each other. even when we just cuddle it’s like there are fields of intense energy radiating off of our bodies, the sensation is so euphoric but intense.

her sun, mercury, saturn, and north node in my 8th house while my venus, mercury, uranus and neptune are in her 8th house. any insight anyone? not to mention her mars is trine my venus,
her mars conjunct my eros
her eros square my mars
mars trine my moon
eros conjunct moon
her mars trine my ascendant and her ascendant trine my mars
mars square pluto
mars trine mars
pluto square eros
her pluto quincunx my venus and many other profound aspects... from an astrological standpoint which one(s) of these aspects could be causing the tension and would any of these allude to powerful sexual bonding?