Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.

Unread 10-13-2018, 03:33 AM

Question Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

8'-9' Scorpio is considered the ultimate part of pregnancy and childbirth, but I found there are other favorable part-days relating to pregnancy and childbirth throughout the zodiac. It has more to do with the lunar phase cyclical period than the solar month or when the sun is in this certain zodiac sign for a month. They are all feminine or negative energy sins, so they're related to maternity.

2-3' Taurus, 4-5' Cancer, 6-7' Virgo, 10-11' Capricorn, 12-13' Pisces, 15-16' Taurus, 17-18' Cancer (17' my ASC node or rising sign) 19-20' Virgo, 21-22' Scorpio, 23-24' Capricorn and 25-26' Pisces. Note 27-28' lunar month dates and 0-1' are new moons (waning crescent and then waxing), but 14' (the exact middle of the lunar month) is the full moon. My moon is 20' Aquarius, the sun is 26' and the mid-point between them is 23' - between Capricorn and Pisces.

I'm a male (biologically), but there's indicators of whatever relates to the birth of children, as well procreation of them. 6' Virgo is my Jupiter placement, and conjunct Mars (9'), Saturn (24-25') and Lilith (25-26') in the same sign of the virgin maiden. They're opposite Mercury in 13' Pisces and MC 3' conjunct Venus (like the moon, maternity) in 7' Aries - Aries is in between Pisces and Taurus.

Unread 10-16-2018, 02:29 AM

Question Re: Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

Some astrologers are keeping an eye on two Venus/Saturn conjunctions in 2019: Feb. 18th and Dec. 11th - Saturn in Capricorn (or in sidereal, Sagittarius) this year, but whenever Venus conjuncts Saturn and Venus is always within 60 degrees from the sun. Feb 18th is the date of conception...Sep. 23rd is the date of viability for the unborn child...and Dec. 11th is the possible due date. A messianic child about to be born before 2020 begins? A new 2000-2020 year age is upon us? or it's just a theory when the mother planet like venus meets a father planet like saturn.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 11-25-2018 at 02:25 AM.
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:04 PM

Smile Re: Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

And one more thing for this thread: how would women of all zodiac signs experience their pregnancies? It's not an easy road (full of "bumps" when she has a bump), but some signs have it easier than others. It appears Cancer (the best of the signs), Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces (prone to prenatal or postpartum depression) manages theirs so well. And it's a mixed bag for Aries and Virgo as well Taurus and Pisces. I wish good luck to Aries, Taurus (sorta hard on them), Gemini, Leo, Virgo (they find it a challenge) and Libra when the hormones, body changes and appearance set in.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

https://www.romper.com/p/the-kind-of...c-sign-7648388

Edit: Looking at my own Mom's recollection of her pregnancy experiences, her Taurus sun coupled with a cusp Aquarius/Pisces moon (the moon has a stronger influence on women than their sun) and the Sagittarius/Capricorn rising is how others view her. I hafta say she didn't hate it and she admittedly told me how much she liked pregnancy with me (speedy 5-6 hour long labor) and my brother (born by c-section though). Not all women have a blessed pregnancy nor reported to be more euphoric and below-average weight gain (25-30 lbs. is said to be average), it's just happened to Mom out of luck.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 11-07-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Unread 11-07-2018, 07:14 AM

Re: Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

I just read about the cursed 22' in any zodiac sign represents death - near the cursed number 23'. If this is true, 22' scorpio and 23' Capricorn might foretell a dangerous pregnancy or childbirth to the mother. I'm beginning to think the 8' is related to conception or procreation, and 1' and 29'- the beginning and end of every sign has no relation to the birth and death of anyone's life cycle.

About the 22' : https://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/...e/tajna_22.htm

Edit: In a month period from March 19-April 11, you have 3 sabian symbols relating to fertility (27-28' Pisces) - March 19th is the day of the fertile goddess, conception (10-11' Aries) or the former New Year's day of April 1st in the Roman Empire before their conversion to Christianity in the 400s AD, and pregnancy (21'-22' Aries) represented by a "woman with child on the way in a summer dress".

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 12-04-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Tags
childbirth, parts, pregnancy