Sagittarius more likely to be Famous Pop Stars?

I've noticed that many of the well-known pop stars in the modern era seem to all share the sun sign of Sagittarius. Why is that? Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Nelly Furtado, and Nicki Minaj all seem to have that pop star quality in common with each other. While these are all women I've listed, some men include Jay-Z, Nat Wolff, Frank Sinatra, Little Richard, Aaron Carter, etc.

So what is it? What do they have that makes them rise to the top of the music industry so effortlessly? Or is it effortlessly? Is their knack for adventure and constant expansion and growing what makes them always on top of their game?

Bunraku

Saggitarius are opportunistic and outgoing and do risky and adventurous things. It's true for the other fire signs. You can also see a lot of Leos and Aries. These fire sign divas elbow themselves into the limelight and command attention.

Whitney Houston was Leo Sun + Venus and Aries Moon
Mariah Carey has a big Aries stellium

Angelina Jolie and Tyra Banks (Sag.) have both their chart rulers , Moon, in Aries and major fire configurations and both rulers being in a tight trine to Neptune.

You can also find Mars in an excellent position. Either or.

StarryEyedDismay

I know there's a whole lot more to one's personality than their sun sign, but all the Sagittariuses I know (there's six that I know very well) are just too much fun to be around. Every single one of them is super outgoing, goofy, and generally gives off the impression that they don't take anything too seriously. Even the one who's very religious and socially conservative has kind of a rebellious vibe about her! Does that make for a good pop star? I dunno, but it certainly brightens my day when they're around. :D

JUPITERASC

I know there's a whole lot more to one's personality than their sun sign,

but all the Sagittariuses I know

(there's six that I know very well)

are just too much fun to be around.

Every single one of them is super outgoing, goofy,

and generally gives off the impression that they don't take anything too seriously.
Even the one who's very religious and socially conservative has kind of a rebellious vibe about her!
Does that make for a good pop star?
I dunno, but it certainly brightens my day when they're around. :D
Realistically then:

Population of planet earth is currently seven billion
or thereabouts

and so
there are approximately SIX HUNDRED MILLION Sagattarius sun sign people worldwide
that's more than half a billion people
who could be
"more likely to be Famous Pop Stars"

and
you are on familiar terms with SIX of these people
:smile:

Bunraku

Realistically then:

Population of planet earth is currently seven billion
or thereabouts

and so
there are approximately SIX HUNDRED MILLION Sagattarius sun sign people worldwide
that's more than half a billion people
who could be
"more likely to be Famous Pop Stars"

and
you are on familiar terms with SIX of these people
:smile:

JA, I know all of them. No need to worry!