A French new member nice to meat you

jproton

Hello everyone,
I was born in Lyon, a city of south-east in France. We are known worldwide for our wine, also we are a European economic crossroads. We are close to Geneva and Italia.

My level in astrology is not too bad but I have difficulty to write or talk in English. I understand the most part of what people says when they speak or write to me. I think seriously that the English are stronger in astrology and have more knowledge than the French : that's why I want to ask you some questions. I find it motivating to discuss here because I love discovering new culture and people who lived in the entire world. It is very exciting.

I have two brothers and two sisters who lives in an other country : Croatia, Spain and Poland : I'm Polish. I traveled in these countries for holidays. I learned all these languages ​​at once, it can happen to me to mix it.

My favorite English writer is Shakespeare, my favorite books of him are Hamlet and Macbeth. I love the Monty Pithon's movies too : Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a very well rehabilitation of Chretien de Troyes I have read the works.

I hope we will have the opportunity to have brilliant discussions, I wish you a wonderful evening to all of you =D

P.S. : I love Barack and Elizabeth, God bless the King and God save the Queen. :whistling:

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141023.6019.8620.gif
    astro_245gw_01_jonathan_proton_20141023.6019.8620.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 64

kimbermoon

welcome to the community...if you have questions about your chart, be sure to post it in the Read my Chart section, and be specific in what you are wanting to know about.

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone,
I was born in Lyon, a city of south-east in France. We are known worldwide for our wine, also we are a European economic crossroads. We are close to Geneva and Italia.

My level in astrology is not too bad but I have difficulty to write or talk in English. I understand the most part of what people says when they speak or write to me. I think seriously that the English are stronger in astrology and have more knowledge than the French : that's why I want to ask you some questions. I find it motivating to discuss here because I love discovering new culture and people who lived in the entire world. It is very exciting.

I have two brothers and two sisters who lives in an other country : Croatia, Spain and Poland : I'm Polish. I traveled in these countries for holidays. I learned all these languages ​​at once, it can happen to me to mix it.

My favorite English writer is Shakespeare, my favorite books of him are Hamlet and Macbeth. I love the Monty Pithon's movies too : Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a very well rehabilitation of Chretien de Troyes I have read the works.

I hope we will have the opportunity to have brilliant discussions, I wish you a wonderful evening to all of you =D

P.S. : I love Barack and Elizabeth, God bless the King and God save the Queen. :whistling:
Welcome to our astrological learning forum, I can read and understand French
BUT
if you write in French I would respond in English
because my French is infinitely worse than your English which is excellent :smile:

Astrologers of today are entirely dependent on the writings of ancient astrologers
such as these FREE ASTROLOGICAL TRADITIONAL ONLINE TEXTS
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

Then there's HELLENISTIC ASTROLOGY
http://www.projecthindsight.com/

jproton

Thank you so much guys, JUPITERASC I can write in French just for you :)
Si loin que notre pensée s'avance, et d'aussi détachée qu'elle soit de nos intérêts, elle hésite cependant à désigner les choses par leur noms... S'agirait-il de notre dernier effroi ?

:joyful:

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much guys, JUPITERASC I can write in French just for you :)

Si loin que notre pensée s'avance, et d'aussi détachée qu'elle soit de nos intérêts, elle hésite cependant à désigner les choses par leur noms... S'agirait-il de notre dernier effroi ?

:joyful:
I just noticed you titled your thread 'nice to meat you' :smile:
meat =
de viande
meet = rencontrer

so

'nice to meet you'

Blaze

Account Closed
Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum!

I hope I got that right. It's been awhile since my last french class xD.

Bunraku

I just noticed you titled your thread 'nice to meat you' :smile:
meat =
de viande
meet = rencontrer

so

'nice to meet you'

English is a constantly evolving language! It does not matter, because in due time, "meat" will become the standard spelling of "meet."

This is the beauty of English. :smile:

jproton

Bonjour Blaze ! enchanté de te connaître, ta phrase est juste merci beaucoup et bravo pour l'effort,
Hello to all, have a nice day =)

Love2Know

I can kind of poorly speak and read french cant spell french :< the sad part is i learnt both languages at the same time.

JUPITERASC

English is a constantly evolving language!
d'accord :smile:

par exemple

'cool' no longer is associated solely with temperature
although it may be

'wicked' is not necessarily related to any of 'the Seven Deadly Sins'
although it could be

It does not matter,
because in due time,
"meat" will become the standard spelling of "meet."

This is the beauty of English.
:smile:
That's not unlikely

by the way

The word 'meat' is derived from
Old English 'mete'
related to Old High German 'maz' food
Old Saxon 'meti'
Gothic 'mats'

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN SLANG

URBAN DICTIONARY DEFINITION
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=meat n

Calvinsmom

Hello Jproton,

My son is currently living in Lyon until Jan. '15.

He attends the university there. He is 19 and he loves it.

I see you have your moon in the 9th house and Cancer ascendant. Same as me!

Your Sun is conjunct your descendant. How do you see that play out in your life?

I have been all over France and Europe. I like France very much and the people were so nice everywhere I went. I love the beauty and the culture of France. Despite my travel, I never set foot in Paris. My son loves Paris very much. Maybe someday I will see for myself.

Welcome!

jproton

Hello Jproton,

My son is currently living in Lyon until Jan. '15.

He attends the university there. He is 19 and he loves it.
Good evening, this is so cool ! which one ? There is three university in Lyon. Thank you :joyful:

I see you have your moon in the 9th house and Cancer ascendant. Same as me!

I don't know how to consider the effect that this configuration is supposed to act on me.

Your Sun is conjunct your descendant. How do you see that play out in your life?
Do you have any information about that ?

I have been all over France and Europe. I like France very much and the people were so nice everywhere I went. I love the beauty and the culture of France. Despite my travel, I never set foot in Paris. My son loves Paris very much. Maybe someday I will see for myself.

My mother went to New-York when I am 17, I would love to see england, the Indies and the United States.

Welcome!

Thank you ^^

jproton

Hi, this is a new post I wanted to share with you,
It is about my birth chart and some gaps I have to interpret it. I don't know the study of asteroids.

When I was young I understood that life is an blockade course, and only the strongest people could really make what they want. I had the impression of living and still live like a constant battle for my Right to be considered at my true value, to become the person I want to be.

In my family, there is many dominators signs and combinaison of rising which give them a very strong character (Scorpio, Leo, Gemini, Aries). I couldn't even make you a fairly short exhaustive list without falling asleep. My father has Mercury/Neptun cunjunction in Scorpio; Moon Gemini; Jupiter Leo. My mother is Scorpio, is where my Pluto is. I think my relationship with my mom depend to the fact I have an opposition beetween my Moon Aquarius and Pluto. My Moon urge me with some important feels and sensations to her, Pluto is negative because I can be violent in the way I replied. My father and I get along well and think the same thing to her, she is too exacting. I hope the transit of Saturn will change the vision she has on me and I wish she understand better some of my features. Pluto also crosses my sign, perhaps take us all aware both of what we are.

I do not feel close to my Midheaven in Pisces. Pluto helps me see through the illusions in it, Mars and Mercury , Jupiter urged me not to go beyond what is possible and preserve me from hypersensitivity without breaking my connections with an other strange world I can display and the energy of people and spirit ghost of History which that affect me the most. I am not under illusion. I would say this is something that I avoid. The horizon of Pisces is too imprecise to please me. Nevertheless, I am confident to be bound without its negatives, I know I am very close of it. Besides, in my progressed chart we see that the Midheaven is in the sign of Aries, a sign with which I prefer more than others. My Virgo gets along well with Aries, Gemini is born from the nurturer Cancer with the position of my Part of Fortune. I wish it gives a little more youthful to Capricorn.

I know since the cunjunction of Uranus/Neptun and Saturn the meaning of my sign prufundly change. Now Saturn is in Aquarius in my natal chart. I have also a very heavy Sun which burn Uranus and Neptun to become a little hard to please. I seem to have felt the fury of the ego, especially in my younger years. Today I contain the outpouring of the ego with the sport and literature..

Thank you for reading, I hope you understand what I feel.

JUPITERASC

Hi, this is a new post

I wanted to share with you,

It is about my birth chart

and some gaps I have to interpret it.
Now that you have introduced yourself to the forum
and are interested to discuss your natal chart
then
do begin your new thread at READ MY CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

I don't know the study of asteroids.
Every natal chart has 360 degrees

and

consider how many asteroids there are…

if you only consider asteroids larger than 100 meters orbiting within the inner Solar System,

there are more than 150 MILLION.

IF we count smaller ones
there are even more

also
more asteroids are being discovered daily
http://www.universetoday.com/97571/how-many-asteroids-are-out-there/

so
so there are
at the very least
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of asteroids conjunct EVERY DEGREE
of ANY natal chart
and in fact MANY MORE than that

therefore

some astrologers focus
simply
on the seven visible planets
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn :smile:
as well as Fixed Stars
THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY
http://constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

USING THE FIXED STARS http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

When I was young I understood that life is an blockade course, and only the strongest people could really make what they want. I had the impression of living and still live like a constant battle for my Right to be considered at my true value, to become the person I want to be.

In my family, there is many dominators signs and combinaison of rising which give them a very strong character (Scorpio, Leo, Gemini, Aries). I couldn't even make you a fairly short exhaustive list without falling asleep. My father has Mercury/Neptun cunjunction in Scorpio; Moon Gemini; Jupiter Leo. My mother is Scorpio, is where my Pluto is. I think my relationship with my mom depend to the fact I have an opposition beetween my Moon Aquarius and Pluto. My Moon urge me with some important feels and sensations to her, Pluto is negative because I can be violent in the way I replied. My father and I get along well and think the same thing to her, she is too exacting. I hope the transit of Saturn will change the vision she has on me and I wish she understand better some of my features. Pluto also crosses my sign, perhaps take us all aware both of what we are.

I do not feel close to my Midheaven in Pisces. Pluto helps me see through the illusions in it, Mars and Mercury , Jupiter urged me not to go beyond what is possible and preserve me from hypersensitivity without breaking my connections with an other strange world I can display and the energy of people and spirit ghost of History which that affect me the most. I am not under illusion. I would say this is something that I avoid. The horizon of Pisces is too imprecise to please me. Nevertheless, I am confident to be bound without its negatives, I know I am very close of it. Besides, in my progressed chart we see that the Midheaven is in the sign of Aries, a sign with which I prefer more than others. My Virgo gets along well with Aries, Gemini is born from the nurturer Cancer with the position of my Part of Fortune. I wish it gives a little more youthful to Capricorn.

I know since the cunjunction of Uranus/Neptun and Saturn the meaning of my sign prufundly change. Now Saturn is in Aquarius in my natal chart. I have also a very heavy Sun which burn Uranus and Neptun to become a little hard to please. I seem to have felt the fury of the ego, especially in my younger years. Today I contain the outpouring of the ego with the sport and literature..

Thank you for reading, I hope you understand what I feel.

Bunraku

@JupiterASC

Imposing observations as rules is not very good for Astrological creativity. We must add more degrees to the circle and we can. :)

jproton

Hi, sometimes I have vision coming through my eyes during I am totally aware, I don't know why it is as much as strong like that, even more today. Do you have any explanation ? Or maybe one proof by an astrologer providing a counsel for me ?

Thank you

Attachments

• natal chart 2.gif
    natal chart 2.gif
    54 KB · Views: 24