Celebrity Lookalike?? More like Celebrity CHARTalike!!!

meg96

Recently I've gotten sucked into another celebrity family and this time it's the Cobain family. I immediately realized I could immensely relate to Frances Cobain, Courtney and Kurt's daughter. Of course, me being me, I simply had to check out Frances' natal chart. What I did not expect was to find that they were almost eerily similar... If you didn't believe in astrology before, believe in it now because...

Frances and I have lead pretty similar lives like both our dads killed themselves, ours moms both attempted suicide a few times, both our parents were/are addicts, etc... now get this.... I checked out her natal chart and I thought "wow this kind of looks like mine" and here's why....:

*We both have Virgo Ascendant to the EXACT same degree... like we don't just both have Virgo asc, it's to the exact same degree...

*We both have Aries moon in the 8th house, both to nearly the same degree, both square Neptune and Uranus

*We both have Neptunian Suns-- I have Neptune-ruled Pisces Sun, she has Leo Sun in the Neptune-ruled 12th house, both our Suns are square 3rd house Pluto even though our suns are both in different houses

*We both have Mars sq/opp ascendant, both Mars also make significant aspect to both our Gemini Midheavens

*We both have Jupiter in positive aspect to the ascendant

...And we've pretty much lived the exact same lives, seriously!!! Every time I try to distance myself from astrology a little bit I get sucked right back in. It is inevitably always right. :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

meg96

Here are our charts!!! Scope it out yourself

Attachments

• Astrology.jpg
    Astrology.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 33
  • frances.jpg
    frances.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 32