what did this chart tell you about this person's

balefully

What did this chart tell you about this person's profession? Guess what this person has worked as, is currently working as and will be working as?

Kite

If you have a question please ask it. The chart is not a crystal ball where it all just appears. It's a roadmap of potentials. The chart could be of a kindergarden teacher or a serial killer. It's what one does with the potentials...what choice is made that determines anything.

balefully

Greetings,

For weeks, I've been reading much on astrology and trying to grasp a better understanding of it.

My chart shows a clouded 5th house(
Pallas, Chiron, Linth are in my 5th house too. ) which denotes much creativity. I'm a multi-disciplinary designer by the way. The route to purchase this path is full of strong and tall stumbling blocks, I'm bruised and fallen all over the place. I've made lots of sacrifices to continue the path and has lived my name as a starving artiste. All the rejections and the lack of offers for my work has made me wonder do I really have the creative traits or the clouded 5th house heightened my imagination that I'm a creative radical? Could it be the imaginative traits that made me believe I'm creative and my vocation is DESIGN_CREATE?

Now, I've came acrossed a site that tells me more about planet aspects. Three of my natal planets in 5th(Jupiter, Venus and Sun) opposite Uranus. If without the opposition, it means I'm blasted with creativity BUT with an opposition with uranus, could it mean I'm actually not? My creativity is hampered?

Another thing I've learnted about my chart is...

My chart is distinctively divided into EASY_DIFFICULTIES.

The easy part is the aspects between 10th, 1st, 7th and 6th.

With Pluto in my 10th, sextile 12th house Neptune and trine 7th house moon and 6th house mercury. I'm seeing this as a career that involves communication will be easier than creativity. I'll work better as a salesman than a designer, I'll work better as a radio dj than a designer, I'll work better in any field that needs me to TALK than DESIGN.

The tough part is the aspects between 11th, 8th and 5th.

Have I been focusing all my life time on the "wrong" thing? The "WRONG" thing being a desire and making effort to be recognised and acknowledged as a designer with great talents? I could easily made my mark if I work in a sales line for example?

I've strong needs and desire to excel in my career, work makes me alive and happy. But i can't get as much work as needed to survive. I have strong desires to be acknowledge in my career as I believe I do possess great strength to excel in this sector of my life. The past years are very much disappointing and it gets so daunting that I'm worried if this is the kind of life that I'm cursed to live? the difficulties is due to the timing is not ripe yet or this will be my life? Will all these difficulties passed soon or it will always be there if I persist in sticking to the design route?

What is my vocation?

I really need some help to find a career direction. And thoughts and help is very much appreciated. Thank you

wilsontc

Staff member
Other people's self-expression

Balefully,

While you have been concentrating on the 5th house (your own self-expression), since your North node (future goals) is focused in the house opposite the 5th house (11th house - other people's self-expression), perhaps you would do better in using what you know to help other people express themselves...perhaps helping them express themselves in their art somehow.

Suggesting something different,

Tim