does my mother love me? Pluto opposite Venus/Virgo Full Moon

waybread

I am sorry that you have experienced this kind of pain in your life. Your chart does show it, with your moon (symbol of mother) conjunct a little planetoid called Chiron, which symbolizes our emotional wounds that don't heal. Can you post your mother's horoscope? (and sister's, if it's important to you.) If you don't have the exact birth time, just input it as "unknown." That would give a better sense of your family relationship.

waybread

I I look at the synastry (relationship between two horoscopes) I note that your and your mother's birthdays are just a few days apart. The difference is that your mother's sun conjuncts Pluto, a modern planet that often gets involved in power struggles with other people. Even without meaning to, your sun (identity) tends to activate an energy in your mother that she probably experiences as "dominate or be dominated." Then your mother's sun (identity) and Mercury (thinking, communicating) square Mars, so she probably lives with a lot of anger.

Your sun squares Neptune-- named for the Roman sea god. He tends to dissolve or erase what he touches. This ongoing erosion of your sense of self (identity) unfortunately plays into your mother's instincts for anger and domination.

Unfortunately your Neptune also hits your mother's Mercury-sun square with Mars. Without your meaning to, you probably inadvertently give your mother the feeling that you are trying to subvert or undermine her in some way.

Note that none of this is objectively logical. You probably tried very hard to be a good daughter.

I note that both you and your mother have your moon conjunct a little planetoid called Chiron. Chiron deals with emotional wounds that don't heal. (However, if we stay open to them, we gain in experience, compassion, and wisdom.) Key words for moon-Chiron would be "hurt feelings." But because the moon also symbolizes one's mother, your hurt feelings are associated with Mom.

This seems to be generational. Do you know your maternal grandmother? How do she and your mother get along?

Briefly, your sister's planets simply have a much more harmonious relationships with your mother's planets. And her moon (emotions, mother) doesn't have the wounded quality that your and your mother's moons have.

Does your mother love you? It is hard to put this in ordinary terms.

Your life experience speaks for itself. But if you can develop some compassion for your mother, perhaps it's not her fault that she experiences you as undermining her in ways that you do not intend and cannot help.

Perhaps the best thing for you both is to remain cordial and on speaking terms, but not expect something she is incapable of providing-- perhaps due to her relationship with her own mother's parenting style.

If you have a husband who can sympathize with what you experience, that is a piece of good fortune in your life.