Will she give me another chance. ?

JaMa3816

Hello friends,

GF recently broke up with me, going on 3 weeks now. we did have a lot of misunderstandings but I really feel like if we had one more chance I could work things out better.
will she give me another chance?

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 9.27.32 AM.jpg

JaMa3816

astro_w2gw.50763.186277.jpg

Hey do you mean in the top left where it says Sun Sign and the ascendant ? I didn't change anything literally just took a snap shot and posted it. I am sorry I am new to all this. as you saw earlier I posted my natal chart. lol

the website gives me a chart with out the ascendant if I'm not logged in.

but when I log in it gives me the full info. but puts in my location as my birth place. but I don't live there any more. is that ok?

or should I add that and let you guys know where I am currently. as I understand your location does make a difference in the reading.

thanks

Last edited:

waybread

Your must have input the time of your question as "unknown." The moment of the question is very important in horary. If you cannot reconstruct the precise moment when you first asked the question, I don't think we can help you.

If you read other horary threads on this board, you should be able to see how it's done.

rafaella

View attachment 79371

Hey do you mean in the top left where it says Sun Sign and the ascendant ? I didn't change anything literally just took a snap shot and posted it. I am sorry I am new to all this. as you saw earlier I posted my natal chart. lol

the website gives me a chart with out the ascendant if I'm not logged in.

but when I log in it gives me the full info. but puts in my location as my birth place. but I don't live there any more. is that ok?

or should I add that and let you guys know where I am currently. as I understand your location does make a difference in the reading.

thanks
Your location in the chart would be your current location. Horary is basically a birth chart for the question - you use time, date and location for when a question came into your mind.

We need all houses, Asc represents you, so we need to know where the Asc and which planet represents you. So please login into astro.com and redo the chart.

JaMa3816

Guys I am so sorry, I was simply going to astro.com and clicking on chart of the moment. There is no info on this forum how to get horary chart for new comers.That link seems to be broken. I did email the admin to request it though. But nonetheless I googled it and here it is..

You guys are really awesome. thank you so much for your help.

here it is I hope I got it right this time.

New New.jpg

waybread

So horary goes by the moment you first asked the question, or the moment when a question from an earlier date really became a big issue for you. You first posted here on Feb. 6, but your chart is dated Feb. 10. Can you go back and, in your own mind, reconstruct the date and time when your question first seemed really important to you?

At Astrodienst where you got your recent chart, you can input previous dates and times.

JaMa3816

So horary goes by the moment you first asked the question, or the moment when a question from an earlier date really became a big issue for you. You first posted here on Feb. 6, but your chart is dated Feb. 10. Can you go back and, in your own mind, reconstruct the date and time when your question first seemed really important to you?

At Astrodienst where you got your recent chart, you can input previous dates and times.

Thank you Way Bread,

Here it is :

astro_2gw_will_my_ex_give_us_another_chance__to_r.55166.168202.jpg

waybread

I hope we've got the right chart here, timed to the moment and location when you first asked your question.

This last chart you've posted doesn't look promising. You're symbolized by Mars, and she's Venus. These two planets aren't making contact.

Of course, I don't know the actual circumstances of your situation, but it is interesting that Venus is in the 9th house. Is she overseas or simply a long distance away from you? Studying at a university? Venus in Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, who might be someone like a father who has discouraged her from seeing you.

This is all somewhat conjectural.

JaMa3816

thanks way bread.

She lives about 30 miles away from me. and yes she goes to uni part-time. the father like figure might be her mentor who is here local. or her actual father who lives outside the US.

I am not sure if the chart is accurate as far as the timing goes, but I honestly think of that question everyday so I don't know what that means. lol.

thanks for the info though.