Terrified of composite Lilith!! Are we the next Sharon Tate's??

Lolabee

Ok so I posted a week ago and within the conversation someone mentioned in Sharon Tate's natal chart she had Lilith in the Seventh house and it shared her eigth and also it was across from Mars at zero degrees in the first house.

My guy and I have that same thing. In the Seventh house lies our Lilith at 26 degrees and opposite I Mars at 0. Does this mean we are going to be murdered?? We have a lot in the eigth house (Neptune, Uranus, true node, Juno, and moon) our Asc is in Aries. What does this all mean??? Seventh house in Sagitarus.I'm so very scared. Like actually shaking.

waybread

No, please get a grip. Can you post your charts? It's hard to do much without them. Please use the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com, as they're the easiest ones to read.

Lolabee

Okay there it is. I don't know. I feel like this chart is VERY significant.

Attachments

• astro_lilith.jpg
    astro_lilith.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 25

waybread

First of all, given Sharon Tate's date of birth, and transits corresponding to her murder, your individual charts are probably quite different.

Lilith is by no means evil. She's the wild woman, who cannot be domesticated. Possibly you both treasure a certain amount of freedom in your relationship. Then the 8th house rules shared resources, the sex and eliminative organs (hence its association with sexuality,) and your feelings about death. It actually doesn't say much about your actual death. With your loaded 8th house, I would see your relationship as more about sharing what you own with one another, joint investments, and/or sexuality, rather than thinking you're going to be murdered by a latter-day Charles Manson.