Worried about daughter's chart

I have attached my 14 month old's chart. What's worrying me is uranus in her 8th house aries. From what I've read this can indicate unexpected and/or a violent death. Is this what someone with a more practiced eye sees in this chart?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Daniellachart.jpg
    Daniellachart.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 24

FadiMazboudi

Doesn't look violent to me.

Even though, it's not like it's fated or anything, many people with negative placements sublimate and overcome them; such placements show certain tendencies.

Rawiri

No.

Even if it were the case, Jupiter is strongly opposing the 8th cusp which will provide its gentle qualities to the 8th.

waybread

First of all, the 8th house does not show the manner of death. If it did, the life insurance industry would be all over this one. Some astrologers think you can predict death from the horoscope but the methods are fairly complicated; and then, the predictions are often wrong.

Please keep in mind the good things ruled by Uranus, like science, aviation, electronics, and innovation.

Everyone born around your daughter's age will have Uranus square Pluto, as these are both slow-moving planets. The trines from Uranus to Saturn and Venus are beneficial, and then Jupiter tends to soften and improve what it touches.

I have a little grandson born within just a few days of your daughter. :cool: