Aquarius 5th House, Moon Uranus

Lin

You are talking about a conjunction? And a close one?

The Moon represents, first, the "mother." And also the native's emotional mechanism.

When connecting Uranus and the Moon there is always conflict emotionally. This can occur in the native, in the mother or both. And the aspects TO this conjunction will be important. For instance, if the conjunction is trine or sextile personal planets it's less difficult. If it's opposing or square other outer planets or frankly, any planets, it can mean much more emotional difficulty in the life of either the native or the mother or both.

But of course, it helps to see the entire chart.

The 5th house is also the house of gambling, creativity, children....I mean a LOT of things...so it very speculative to give very specific opinion on this aspect. However, it is usually never "easy."
LIN

apple5010

Well first of all, Uranus and Moon both inhabit Aquarius, and are not conjunct. The moon however is trine neptune in 4th Capricorn.
Moon also trines saturn in gemini 8th/9th cusp.

Uranus has few aspects, sextile venus 3rd house, and sextile sun 3rd house.
My third house has sun, pluto, mercury,venus
Jupiter lives in the 10th cancer.

Any further interpretation would be great!

katydid

Well first of all, Uranus and Moon both inhabit Aquarius, and are not conjunct. The moon however is trine neptune in 4th Capricorn.
Moon also trines saturn in gemini 8th/9th cusp.

Uranus has few aspects, sextile venus 3rd house, and sextile sun 3rd house.
My third house has sun, pluto, mercury,venus
Jupiter lives in the 10th cancer.

Any further interpretation would be great!

With Moon and Uranus in Aquarius in the 5th, I'd think you are very open minded and accepting of others. You treasure freedom, and believe in inclusion and multi-culturalism and diversity. You may truly love mankind and people. :innocent:

However, individual, emotionally connected personal relationships may be more difficult for you to deal with. One on one close intimate relations might be a bit of a struggle as it might be uncomfortable to let people in too close?:pouty:

The trine to Saturn in Gemini can be a double edged sword. On one hand it can ground your Aquarian energy and stabilize things, making it possible to focus your creative mind and spiritual beliefs and philosophies.

But Saturn can also restrain or have a limiting influence. And it may put a damper on that free wheeling Aquarian energy which wants to be impulsive and spontaneous.

[The Moon in AQ cannot be trine Neptune in Capricorn. They are only 30 degrees apart. Not 120 which is a trine. ]

Those sextiles to the 3rd house Sun/Venus are very nice. I think you could be a very unique voice and powerful communicator. Also a very creative writer/artist if you find a cause that is close to you heart.

Lin

Sorry....I can't picture this. If the Moon is in the 5th how could it trine a planet in the 4th?

I'd have to see the chart.
LIN

greybeard

The Moon cannot inhabit Aquarius and be trine Neptune in Capricorn. A 5th house planet cannot trine a 4th house planet.

greybeard

The Moon cannot inhabit Aquarius and be trine Neptune in Capricorn. A 5th house planet cannot trine a 4th house planet.

There is a possible sextile. The aspect occurs between two signs not naturally in sextile [it's a "cross-sign" aspect.
There can be no perfect 60° aspect between Capricorn and Aquarius]; there may be some dissonance. One or both planets may occupy an early or late degree; something to watch for.

Saturn rules both ends of the aspect and dominates the whole 5th through its two signs. A word to the wise.... If, in any chart, you want to "know what Capricorn means", you must look to Saturn.

Last edited: