Why do I feel like a Water sign?

GeminiSun

With a Gemini Sun? Or a Fire Moon (and all that Fire to begin with, anyway)?

Of course I have "elements" (is that even the right word) of me that are like my Sun sign or my Sagittarius Moon or whatever but for the most part, I definitely do feel like a Water sign.... Almost like a mix of Scorpio and Cancer. My "life theme" (as in the kind of events that take place and just the overall theme) seems to be very Scorpio, like major transformation, drastic endings, crazy beginnings, things you never would have thought would happen suddenly happen, etc etc but I wouldn't say my personality is full on Scorpio... For some reason I do heavily resonate with Cancer too.

Any input on this??.... And is this normal to not resonate the most with your Sun or Moon (or a combination of both)?

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 51

wan

Well you do have ascendant in Scorpio, so that explains that. furthermore, your sun is in the 8th house, the Scorpio's house.

Witchyone

In addition to what Wan noted, I see Pluto and Moon in the first house. Those are some powerfully emotional planets in your house of self.

Shanti

My "life theme" (as in the kind of events that take place and just the overall theme) seems to be very Scorpio, like major transformation, drastic endings, crazy beginnings, things you never would have thought would happen suddenly happen, etc etc but I wouldn't say my personality is full on Scorpio...

Hello

My feeling about this have some points that seems relevant to me...trying to sort them out here if possible.

1.)

Born on the day of an eclipse

Eclipses are generally indicators of change and intensity. People born on days of eclipses often have more intense life patterns. That sometimes feel more "destined" so to say.
You are born just before a fullmoon eclipse..which is seen as there is a fullmoon nearing with the lunar nodes very near the sun and moon.

2.)
Scorpio / 8th house prominent.

Your sun in 8th house + scorpio ascendant. This is the 8th sign of change and transformation..deeper processes.
( As I am a siderealist using the Sidereal zodiac...I read your powerful eclipse moon as being in scorpio...but that's another story here...):tongue:

Yeah...that's the main reasons for that felt tendency in your life imo..

GeminiSun

Hello

My feeling about this have some points that seems relevant to me...trying to sort them out here if possible.

1.)

Born on the day of an eclipse

Eclipses are generally indicators of change and intensity. People born on days of eclipses often have more intense life patterns. That sometimes feel more "destined" so to say.
You are born just before a fullmoon eclipse..which is seen as there is a fullmoon nearing with the lunar nodes very near the sun and moon.

2.)
Scorpio / 8th house prominent.

Your sun in 8th house + scorpio ascendant. This is the 8th sign of change and transformation..deeper processes.
( As I am a siderealist using the Sidereal zodiac...I read your powerful eclipse moon as being in scorpio...but that's another story here...):tongue:

Yeah...that's the main reasons for that felt tendency in your life imo..
Meh, I do resonate with Scorpio Moon way more then Sag Moon, but that could just be the Moon being in the 1st House and conjunction to Pluto

bakalhau69

Funny i seem to be older than you like days or two weeks so our chart looks very similar.

I also have scorpio ascendant but the moon is in leo and mercury gemini everything else is the same.

It´s as if i´m reading my own chart.

You have 8th house Sun makes you very deep thinker.
Pluto 1st house conjunct moon DEEPER Feelings almost transcendental but they need to be controled.

Venus square Neptune , idealizing love and get disapointed (aries does the same too)
Venus Square Uranus ( on and off feelings )

Saturn Square moon (puts your feelings on a leash until you know how to use them properly) I know it´s hard to show emotions even tho you can feel a world inside you.

What i can say is that to the exterior you can be very deep and intense and dark. You do not like superficial talk and comunication but when you get confortable with people around you, all your fire signs show up more.

I know 4th house Saturn can be a burden. Family isn´t ideal but we have to move on and create our foundation.

GeminiSun

Your rising sign is Scorpio. That claims why.
More experienced people with Astrology in my life always told me that the Ascendant was just your appearance and how people perceive you so I was always confused as to why I felt such strong Scorpio personality traits.... But yeah, I definitely do feel like the Ascendant is more than just your appearance and how you're initially perceived.