Learning Opportunity

kbell

Recently I went to have an MRI because of a spot seen on ultrasound. I asked a horary before the test if it was cancer. I had the test, and no it's not cancer. Just wanted to post since the outcome was known. Perhaps it can help someone studying horary.

Attachments

• cancer.jpg
    cancer.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 25

Harold

An interesting chart, thanks for that.

The ascendant is in Libra and so Venus and the Moon are for you. The sixth house cusp is in Pisces, ruled bu Jupiter, and Jupiter is in Cancer which rules the breasts. Very apt.

Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, and even though it is stationary-direct and in a cadent house, (the 9th house is considered a 'good' cadent house), it is not in bad shape. There are squares to the Moon and an opposition to Venus, but they are separating. Jupiter is otherwise un-impedited.

Jupiter is moving (backwards) to a square with Uranus, which is in the 6th house. Uranus has the power to throw the spanner in the works and totally upset matters, but Jupiter never perfects the square as it goes direct before reaching 9 degrees of Cancer. So, an escape.

Venus is just separating from a conjunction with Pluto, adding to the list of aspects which, where they applying, would be very concerning. But since they are separating they lose their power.

One observations is that the co-almuten of Venus (at 13 degrees of Capricorn) is Mars. The Moon is in Aries, ruled by Mars. Mars is in the 1st house. Are you considering an operation to remove the lump? Or a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis?