Pluto & Uranus combo transitioning is overwhelming

ASL

Hi to the community. I was researching throughout the internet for individuals that have experienced a Pluto transit square to natal Sun and the Uranus transit conjunction Sun and trine to Mars/Ascending. Came across this site & did read a little, decided to join.

Anyhow, perhaps I could be redirected to some related topics in the transits mentioned? I like to say more, although my current status seems like an endless anxiety or at least restlessness.

Even now, I feel fatigue, but I cannot sleep neither comfortably.
Anyhoo, thank you for your time.

ASL

Birch Dragon

Hi ASL,
How do you feel about posting a chart? I've noticed that when people post a chart a lot of excellently minded astro-people will spontaneously start pointing out really insightful, helpful things ot you about your life.

I was researching throughout the internet for individuals that have experienced a Pluto transit square to natal Sun and the Uranus transit conjunction Sun and trine to Mars/Ascending.

I'm very close to this. I've a Sun/Venus/Moon conjuction in Aries, with the Sun on 13 degrees and some minutes --- which means that Uranus has been running up and down over a few of my planets for a while, and Pluto has been squaring it. My mars is not ascending and isn't trining Uranus in the sky, but it is sextile to it (5 degrees Aquarius).

How has it been affecting me? I share your sense of being overwhelmed. I feel for you and with you! When I found out about this event in the sky and the coming cardinal cross it led me to start posting on this site. But, some way now into my awareness of it, I have some real hope to offer.

Exactly how it's been affecting me is too personal to post about. But let me say this: All the important things that make up my life began to shatter at their core in 2013. But once I could deny it no longer and was forced to face the changes, I have re-focused, put great work into thinking about these changes and discovered that what's emerging are new, better possibilities. The things in my life that started cracking I haven't lost. They've been transforming - reshaping. (I realize this is all in the abstract, but again... too personal for details.) Yes, I've been hit by lightning bolts - but instead of laying down and dying I've been following the changes, to see what I can make of them. And what I'm finding is that - not unlike how people talk about Saturn Returns - the vine is being pruned. The things that don't really fit my life are being ripped away and I'm being forced to find more authentic ways of being myself.
Now, to be honest and clear, what I'm talking about here is ongoing. I haven't pulled my self out of the hole. It's been hard slogging and I expect it to be for a few years. Right now I feel like the day-to-day of my life is a cage I just want to shatter and escape from. But I'm trying to be smart about it and work methodically to build something better out of this moment rather than tear everything to the ground and wind up with nothing. I see now that 2013 was like a giant, universal cattle prod zapping me to move in a 90 degree angle from the direction my life was heading in, with the hope that whatever I build in this new direction will ultimately amount to a much better use of my life's energy.
And again, I haven't really lost anything. Things have been transforming...
if this is anything like the kind of overwhelm you're feeling, I hope this post can offer you some assurance. I realize these are massive energies, and I realize it takes a lot of work, but maybe the only thing to do is ride that lightning... because we're not going to beat it or deny it...

ASL

Thank you kindly Birch Dragon, for sharing your story. I am uncertain how to post a chart, but I will try and hopefully it turns out one may view it clearly? I cannot say more now at this moment, about to sleep. I will return and thank you again.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_god_be_2014211.14270.16169.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_god_be_2014211.14270.16169.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 19

Janus

Hey ASL,

I'm also interested in these current transits myself, though I have no idea how they are affecting me! Uranus is at 9* Aries, which is conjunct my natal Mars. It has also been conjunct my MC at 4* Aries (maybe still conjunct it...?) and is either conjunct my North Node at 14* Aries, or about to conjunct it soon. It's also Trine my natal Saturn and Venus, as well as square my natal Neptune. Speaking of which, Transiting Pluto is conjunct my natal Neptune, sextile my natal pluto, and square my natal Mars and North Node. I'm not sure how these affect me at the moment, but I feel like they are important transits!

As for you, transiting Uranus is conjunct your natal Chiron, Mercury and Sun, and also was conjunct your North Node. It has also been in opposition to your natal Jupiter and Uranus. It will eventually conjunct your natal Venus and Saturn, as well as oppose your natal moon. Oh yeah - it's also trining your natal ascendant and Mars. I suppose the house placement is important too...alot of your Aries planets are in your 4th house, so lookout for transiting Uranus having an effect in that area. T. Uranus trining your Mars in your 1st House - maybe your energy and drive will improve during this period? Plus you might also enjoy risk taking more than usual.

Hope that helped, I'm not an expert but those are my impressions of what a transit may hold.

J.

ASL

Thank you too Janus, although I am familiar with some astrology mechanics and so, I am actually liking to see it through another’s eyes, what parts in my life could be occurring or amplified in my chart, other than being powerful transitions. I just feel that I myself may not be currently in a clear state consciousness and may not be detecting certain details, then again, I may be asking too much? However, I wouldn't mind hearing from one that has experienced such transitions, together in individually. I still thank you Janus for your input, cheers!
~ASL
PS: Uranus is certainly coming through like bowling ball through my fourth house
YES! "Janus: Uranus trining your Mars in your 1st House - maybe your energy and drive will improve during this period? Plus you might also enjoy risk taking more than usual."