What the heck is this supposed to mean?

emotionality

This is what I got in my email inbox today ..I looked up the aspect and I don't know where they got what they got because it REALLY hit home but if its not valid then I'm not going to take its advice..I was contemplating on breaking up with my boyfriend today AFTER sleeping on it lol..here is the horoscope in question :
76394910b099d988b.jpg

I couldnt find very much on that aspect to begin with ,and certainly not what the blurb says.I have NO idea how accurate these email things are *sigh*

and he'd never elope with me anyway..

If there's some kind of astrological stop sign though, I'd certainly like to be aware of it :)

Last edited:

freedomlover

Emotionality,

Well, if it really hit home, then there is a message in it for you, whether or not it's astrologically correct or not. The Universe uses whatever means available, even crank astrological sites. Your intuition was picking up on some truth you needed in it.

It's funny, I've been realizing that I have this same quandary within my own thinking. I've come to this realization about it: If there are two competing options in my head, it's because I need to listen to a third. The "walking away" and "wanting to elope" are 2 sides of the same coin, and it has to do with you not being in touch with what you really want at some level. You're somehow pushing for it to go faster (wanting to elope) and then when it's not arriving at that speed, you're "walking away". The solution is somewhere in the middle. Your intuition may be telling you that neither is the solution, that it needs to develop at its own pace. Patience, grasshopper! (Or that's what I keep telling myself;)- see what fits for you)

emotionality

Thank you Freedom for actually replying and giving me that great advice ,you sound very wise ^^ :) Maybe when all the doubts and things started piling up in my head I could have done that...I've been trying to do that.I asked him if he ever had any intent before im old and gray to make some kind of commitment to me ( not marriage either , I have been there & done that ) I just wanted to kiss him goodnight and good morning ..temporarily as a try out since hes never seen my side of life ..it's always his house ,his ideas,his his his ....He didn't say anything besides "im just scared of commitment" so when I asked if I was right that he indeed never intended to commit he didn't deny it ..just asked me why I stay(because im stupid and I love the man).I cant even watch tv with him without these little things I feel screaming at me in my head..He can't communicate emotionally , when I talk he just sits there straight faced so it's been left up to me to fix our problems on my own, I have failed in that..I'll tell him how I feel and even if I get no response I'll see what happens..been with him over a year,such a loss...sorry I had to get out some of that above rant...it's gonna be a sad evening

freedomlover

Emotionality,

it's always his house ,his ideas,his his his ....He didn't say anything besides "im just scared of commitment" so when I asked if I was right that he indeed never intended to commit he didn't deny it ..just asked me why I stay(because im stupid and I love the man).I cant even watch tv with him without these little things I feel screaming at me in my head..He can't communicate emotionally , when I talk he just sits there straight faced so it's been left up to me to fix our problems on my own, I have failed in that..I'll tell him how I feel and even if I get no response I'll see what happens..been with him over a year,such a loss...sorry I had to get out some of that above rant...it's gonna be a sad evening

In this case, sweetie, I've got to ask: Have you considered the possibility that the 3rd option is that this is not the man for you? Often security will subconsciously drive a woman to want a commitment from one that she really does not want anyway. And it doesn't have to be material security - it could be the "security" of wanting someone that thinks you're valuable. Oftentimes the more a person withholds from someone with these issues, the more the person with the issues will desire it from them.
I peeped at your chart, you have Chiron in Taurus in the 2nd - it really sounds like some self-worth issues are screaming for your attention - especially by what you stated. You also have a ton of Libra and Scorpio in your 6th and 7th houses (hmmm.... doing all the work in a relationship, maybe?) I only took a very short peek, but you might want to put your chart up for comments, if you haven't already.

Hoping it's not such a sad evening,

Freedomlover

Lin

E,
I don't know where those emails come from, but I wouldn't live my life according to them.

There are a LOT of astrological "stop signs" when dealing with compatibility issues. I suggest you find a good "synastry" book (or site) and see how each of your planets connects with your boyfriends.

Also, after looking briefly at your chart, I can see that you "live" for relationship, and when you DO get married, you had better have no hesitation. You need a traditional wedding, security and the knowledge that this man will be true, kind and faithful to you.

Your Mercury is retrograde, so you really need to be certain in all ways.... emotionally, mentally, psychologically, financially, that the man you marry is truly "the one." And it's up to HIM to prove it to you. You need to hold out for that. Otherwise, marriage can, for you, with Pluto and Saturn conjunct in your 7th house, be a trap and a drama that will take years out of your real life.
LIN

emotionality

Freedom ,as for the situation, and how the evening went.I went ahead and did it ..laid it all out ..the good and the bad.Gave him a perfect chance for amiable freedom , no animosity and...in a matter of 4 days I have a place with him o_O

Complete 360 ..I think I still have whiplash from it actually.AND it's a beautiful place and we can afford it !!My optimism is temperd and cautious though as I am ready for anything.

As far as living for relationships maybe I did at one point in time but I can certainly exist without a man.I don't need anyone elsees love besides my family,I will admit that is more important to me.

Lin , I have been married and after four years I left.It has taken almost 8 years of my life ( i did get a beautiful wonderful daughter from it so I believe things happen for reasons ).I'm still in the divorce process and it has been a very long and hard and stressful process but what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger.It was a disaster though with far reaching ramification on my quality of life.

After I left I was single for almost two years.I re-centered myself and rediscovered who I am and reclaimed what he had taken from me.My sensitivity,creativity,zest for life,patience and faith in other people.

I always had relationships where it moved very quickly.I have been seeing this man for over a year and exclusively dating for a year.The first man I have ever been with that had anything in common with me.My ex was my polar opposite.I mistook his vacancy inside ( he was a crab with nothing on the inside ..just a shell or husk of person) for shyness and well I found out the hard way.I had a very discreet wedding as well...

I DO put a lot of effort into my relationships, and when I am in one I do invest a lot of myself and they are very important to me when I am in them.

I do not think I will ever marry again.I do not crave it,I do not feel inadequate if I don't have that I don;t ever want to be trapped like that ever again.I have maintained this thought for going on 3 years I don't see it changing any time soon.So my present arrangment works very well for me.
I only have a 6 month lease though as this is a litmus test ( regardless if anyone thinks its right or wrong to live together I feel it's right for me and I WISH i would have done that for my ex I could have saved myself a LOT of grief )

I have looked extensivly at the synastry (even though I'm only a beginner )and had actually posted a thread which I intended to update because I had gotten some figures wrong relating to daylight savings time.I have yet to get the chance to sit down to reconstruct my post.I know enough that it's not a perfect realtionship and our mars opp does get in the way and we do have issues.I will have to see which issues persists once our living arrangment is settled and how we cope with that and what other astorlogical factors are highlighted.

Trouble with him I mainly see is that he is stuck in his south node.I have recently brought this up to him and showed him the charastisics he should be working toward to feel fullfilled in this life ..Characteristics that could likely strengthen our relationship.Trouble with me is that I am terrified of conforntation , real fear response ..so much though that I say nothing for ages.I have gotten a bit better with day to day things but big issues I lock inside of me and come to my own conclusions partially because I am afraid of the answer.This is an ongoing prolem not only with my boyfriend but everyone,the whole world .You'd think having aries rising would help ..for me all it does is make me angry inside and unable to express it.It's like being torn apart ..all the time.If anyone does want to look at the charts and see what I think of it I can post them sometime later this weekend, I would appreciate the input greatly but bear in mind I have the view that obstcles can be overcome with enough work and awareness and I can graciously accept the ending of a relationship and move on with pain and grief and loss but with my whole self intact because I don't need anyone else to make me whole.Wanting someone to love and share yourself and your love with is natural to me but need is a strong word and I don;t feel anyone should "need" anyone else.

I also want to thank you both for replaying and even taking a peek at my chart your time,opinions and thoughts are appreciatly greatly :)