Scorpio Venus retrograde in the 12th house... HELP

Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if it's in the wrong place. I have been studying astrology for about 10 months now and am very fascinated by it. I've read a lot of interpretations for venus placements but have yet to come across one that matches my own. If anyone could help me interpret my Venus in Scorpio 12'21 retrograde in the 12th house I would appreciate it. The rest of my chart is as follows;

Ascendant- Scorpio
Sun- Scorpio in 12th
Moon- Virgo in 10th
Mercury- Libra in 11th
Venus- Scorpio (r) in 12th
Mars- Leo in 9th
Jupiter- Scorpio in 1st
Saturn - Pisces (r) in 4th
Uranus - Capricorn in 3rd
Neptune - Capricorn in 3rd
Pluto - Scorpio in 1st
Chiron - Virgo in 10th

Some major aspects I have are
Sun trine Saturn
Moon sextile Venus
Moon sextile ascendant
Mercury square Uranus
Mercury square Neptune
Venus square Mars
Venus conjunct ascendant
Mars square ascendant
Jupiter sextile Uranus
Jupiter sextile Neptune
Jupiter sextile Chiron
Uranus conjunct Neptune
Uranus trine Chiron
Neptune trine Chiron
Pluto trine mid heaven

Lin

You have a LOT of Scorpio energy. Probably the one planet cannot be delineated by itself. However, I would have to see the chart to know this.

There is a great book about retrogrades...by Martin Schulman. Check out his website of the title which is Retrogrades and Reincarnation (he uses the word Reincarnation in all his titles but frankly it is not technically necessary for you to believe this to get a LOT from the book.)
LIN

Beigecoffee

I have my Venus in Scorpio conjunct my Ascendant but from the first house. You must have some hidden beauty in you. Maybe when people meet you well they fall in love with your personality. Because Venus is in Scorpio, I guess your beauty is even more hidden. You like deep conversations and like Scorpio energy. Your partner must be mysterious, a little bit dark, unique and you want to become one with your partner. I guess you are very secretive, you would totally be my friend in real life haha. I also have Pluto in the first in Scorpio. I also see you are very emotional, and I guess there is a big battle in you to have sex because you need it physicaly, but also some other part of you wants emotions. Go for an astrology course or something, Scorpios can do some tricks in astrology. You can easily see people's deepest fears, I know that too. That's a gift. Were you born in '94?

Last edited:

RisingSag

Erin Sullivan has an amazing book on Venus including a thorough retrograde explanation. I think you need to understand that a natal retrograde planet is internalized. Your most important relationship is with yourself. And with Venus conjunct your ascendant, that gives your venus an Aries flavour. Which is also self-absorbed.
Does this description add to the traits you've read about regarding Scorpio venus and the 12th house?

Claire19

My advice is to post a visual chart that can be more easily read. Astrodienst do free ones and they are clear and accurate. You can anonymise them as well.