When will I get a new job?

HeyPlayGirl

Hi all
Im an American living overseas and I recently put in my resignation at work, I will be going back home to the US in mid December but I’m going back to nothing, no home, no car, no phone, no job.

Will it take me long to get a job and get settled? My city is really a dead end town so I’m worried. I don’t really care what kind of job it is because I don’t have a degree.
I’m on a phone so i can’t upload my chart but I’ll link an image of it.

Thanks for any help

My info is 18 September 1984 at 09:48am in Corpus Christi / Texas / USA

My chart https://imgur.com/a/mqJgv93

HeyPlayGirl

If you start looking for a job now you may get it not later than end April/2018.

Hi so my employer wanted me to stay until Jan end. My last date of employment will be 24th January and I will fly back to my home country before the end of Jan. It’s all sorted and set. I can’t really apply for jobs until I’m back in the US because I need to go in for interviews.

Does this change your previous answer of April 2019? I hope I won’t have to wait until my saturn dasa starts before I get a job

Thanks

Haran

Hello.

Find the readings for the details you have given.

--Lonely moon with Jupiter's aspect in 9H is good for you. Your mind/ thought process will see a lonliness/ solitude regarding luck, favours, foreign travels, long term travels, higher education, father figure, divine worship, religion and a few more. There will be no one interfering your thoughts; no other situation will stop you. However this will not give you sad state. You may gain something better out of such condition. (Note: This placement is called the evil Kema-druma dosham with cancellation applicable hence making it an extra-ordinary case. Such one can be seen in some famous people too).

--Sun and Mercury house exchange in both Rasi and Navamsa: Moderate benefits (I guess).
--Moon, 10HL is in 9H: Your job will make u to travel abroad. But, Moon is descending (waning), so,
you cannot expect much gains.
-- Ketu's aspect on 10H: Some confusion about job, feeling of isolation from career posible.
--Saturn's aspect on 10H: Saturn is the Yoga-kara for Libra ascendant. So, delays and obstacles will be less.
-- venus in virgo: debilitation. (Not related to career)
--shani in libra: exalt
--mars in scorpio: own sign
--jupiter in sagittarius: own sign
--ketu in scorpio, rahu in taurus: exalt
------------------------
ketu in 2h:
-- you may have good wisdom over wealth, but yet be detached from it. Likewise, you may keep distance from your immediate family.
read from here - https://www.indastro.com/house/ketu-2nd-house.html
------------------------
mars in 2H under mercury's star:
-- you seem to have problems in making money/ wealth
-- you need to hard work. you can try speculations and investments.
-------------------------------
shani in 1h:
read from here - https://www.indastro.com/house/saturn-ascendant.html
note that shani is a good-doer for libra ascendants.
--------------------------------
you can read about ur ascendant Libra:
https://www.indastro.com/lagna/libra-ascendant.html

about ur moon sign gemini:
https://www.indastro.com/moon-sign/gemini-moon-sign.html
---------------------------------------------
Dasa reading:
currently JUpiter dasa (2003 - 2019 aug 30) and rahu antardasa (2017 april to 2019 aug 30):
Note that Ketu is exalt in ur chart, so I think you will not be affected much as given below.

"Rahu AnterDasa in Jupiter Mahadasa

This Dasa brings a lot of confusions and problems in life. It makes the person egoistic and domineering in nature. The person begins to indulge in unnecessary arguments and fights. Family relationships also suffer due to this. Native also observes a career downfall during this period. Financial problems are also possible due to rising expenditure. This period is also marked by an increased fear from medication and infections related to it. The person may also suffer from physical distress, headaches, and liver related problems. To have a more peaceful life during this Dasa, native should take up religious travels and take a dip in holy waters. Practicing meditation also helps in this regard."

next SHani dasa (2019 - 2038):
SHani is Yogakara for your ascendant. so u can expect good from Him.
It can give inner strength, willpower and courage to fight off challenges and gain name & fame in society and profession.
-------------------------
Transit reading:
rahu in 1h from natal moon: (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020)
"When Rahu moves into the first house from natal Moon in a birth chart, it brings a lot of challenges for the native. It boosts one’s tendency to squander money. Possibility of financial loss also exists during this period. Some health issues may keep you disturbed mentally. Also, lack of peace of mind persists in life until Rahu is in this position. A sense of restlessness remains. Native should refrain from any shady activities too."
-----------------------
ketu in 7h (7th march 2019 - 23 sep 2020)
"When Ketu moves into 7th house from natal Moon, the native tends to develop many health issues. Native also feels distressed and pressured mentally. A lot of misunderstandings and confusion prevails in your married life too. You should work towards curtailing expenses to keep finances balanced."
---------------------
shani in 1h ( 26 Oct 2017 - 24 Jan 2020):
as shani is yogakara for libra, u may not worry much.
"When Saturn transit to the first house from natal Moon, it marks the beginning of the second phase of the Sade Sati (the 7 1⁄2 years long period of Saturn, which is deemed challenging in Vedic Astrology). With the onset of this transit, you might notice that lady luck has turned a blind eye to your efforts. You would start feeling alone and rejected. Important things would get delayed during this time. This period also affects your health negatively. You might not feel as courageous and confident as before. What you need the most during this time is emotional security and support of loved ones to keep depression and disappointment at bay."
-----------------------
jupiter in 6 (22 Apr 2019 - 4 Nov 2019)
"Jupiter’s move into 6th house from natal Moon is considered inauspicious in Vedic astrology since 6th is a malefic house and Jupiter expands what the house signifies. In this case, Jupiter increases health issues, expenditure, debt and problems with coworkers and employees. You need to be careful in these areas in order to maintain mental peace and happiness. You should also be careful of theft. Competitors may try to affect you adversely during this time. It would be better to stay away from any shady activities & arguments as some legal issues could crop up."
-----------------------
Please reply with your feedback. TC.

HeyPlayGirl

I’ve been unemployed around 7 months, any chance of a job soon according to Vedic? I’m applying but no luck so far. Any chance in my chart to enter a travel related career?

Thanks a lot!!

According to your Birth Chart, the phase after Dec 2020 looks good and anytime after the first week of January 2020 you stand a good chance of grabbing up a job. You would also be at the receiving end of couple of opportunities which you should not turn down at any case.
It would be wise to listen to “Sri Rudram Namakam Chamakam” on a daily basis from now on to ward off any challenges and to attract all possible job opportunities pretty quickly.

HeyPlayGirl

According to your Birth Chart, the phase after Dec 2020 looks good and anytime after the first week of January 2020 you stand a good chance of grabbing up a job. You would also be at the receiving end of couple of opportunities which you should not turn down at any case.
It would be wise to listen to “Sri Rudram Namakam Chamakam” on a daily basis from now on to ward off any challenges and to attract all possible job opportunities pretty quickly.

Awesome thank you so much

Dyx

These are all the professions that Jupiter gives, it is your business to choose the one for which you do not need to study. I think a guide abroad is best. I would advise you to Thailand. Everything is cheap there and you need to spend money, just make money on compatriots who press their pockets. The next sub-period after this will begin after the first decade of October 2020. You have the following islands according to plan, it depends on what is acceptable to you and where you can collect the most money. I would not advise you to start your own house and pay for it. All the same, this world will soon be covered with a copper basin, live for yourself, it is harmful to save up and leave according to fate no one should be destined to anyone. Naked came, naked everyone will go home. This is fate and cannot be transferred to another. Yes, and the United States will soon cover and there half of the Americans will die, Why do you need to be at home at this time and share the fate with others ??? Choose a job on the other side of the globe. Listen to the old fool. Nobody will tell you the truth. There is no truth in matter, and since all astrologers think with their minds, they cannot know astrology. The nature of the mind only lies and assumes.

Jupiter professions

Archetype: high priest, missionary, righteous.

Shadow: Pharisee, smug hypocrite, the one who is always right.

Principle: trust in life, faith in its highest meaning, in its ideals and values, faith in the ideal of Man, as well as the search and acquisition of one's personal meaning of life. All possible growth forces that contribute to the preservation and spread of life, its heyday, happiness and prosperity, and in particular the development of personality and the expansion of its horizons. In all areas that are at least somehow affected by Jupiter, a person feels rich. Pride, dignity, education, hope, morality, grace, conviction, trust, prosperity, wealth and growth, success, future, luck, optimism, generosity, patronage, expansion and distribution, justice, kindness, graciousness, fullness of being.

Strength: well-deserved honor. High morality and ethics, deep inner faith in oneself and trust in life. Generosity, justice, kindness, respect for the law, mercy, self-esteem, the ability to forgive. The ability to see the higher interconnections of things. Happiness is to the same extent that a person believes in himself and trusts life in the horoscope spheres affected by Jupiter.

Issues: "obesity of the spirit." Inflated self-esteem, peremptory, narcissism, complacency. Insolently exaggerated or ostentatious action, hypocrisy, fanaticism, boasting. The tendency to violate laws of one's own free will, exaggerated expectations and demands on life, ostentatious generosity, intolerance.

Purpose: the desire for truth, for higher knowledge and universal, highest moral principles and values. Search for your own God. Sensual perception of life and movement along it, guided by higher aspiration. Happiness and a sense of the fullness of being.

Representatives of the principle of Jupiter: personalities exemplary and / or highly educated. Teachers, educators, priests, philosophers, published writers, local celebrities, lawyers, referees, athletes, physicians, naturopaths, healers, adventurers, travelers, philanthropists.

Organs and areas of the body: liver, cell growth, fat stores.

Mythological correspondences: Zeus (among the Greeks), Jupiter (among the Romans) - god-father and thunderer, master of Olympus. The giver of victory, protector of heroes, guardian of laws, custom and order.

Keywords: abundance, religion, prosperity, wealth, law, print media, travel or long trips, abroad.

Typical areas of activity: electronic or other communications with foreign countries, various travel agencies, as well as contracts, contracts and positions related to international representation: diplomats, politicians, media correspondents, translators, sales agents, guides and tour guides, untied from all real truth seekers from a number of philosophers, theologians, as well as other soul-makers and bearers of wise advice. All branches of activity of lawyers and the entire sphere of rivalry of athletes. Higher education.

Professions, classes of Jupiter:

lawyer, clergyman, editor, publisher, advertising agent, writer, judge. Wool Merchant, Grocery Wholesaler. Member of the city government. Appraiser, trader of bonds and securities, cashier, capitalist. A scientist with a doctorate (in theology, literature, law, philosophy or some other science). Head of the business unit. Financier. Jockey, horse instructor, owner or stallion operator of racehorses. Attorney at law. Published writer. Manufacturer, seller of sporting goods. Guide, guide, translator. Whaler. Master in manicure, pedicure. Manufacturer, seller of shoes, an employee of the shoe industry.

Dyx

HALF ANTARDASI HAS ALREADY PASSED AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RETURN HOME. Everything will be fine and you will accumulate wealth and purchase primarily clothes and stuff. While living in this country you are wasting your accumulated money, but it’s time to go home to your Texas. So at the end of the first decade of October 2020, another Antardash begins and you have to repeatedly or once to go to the islands with a guide with your group. You will choose the route for your excursion. What I mean is that your work as a guide will not entail unnecessary expenses, it is up to you to read about the route and collect the money you earned. Your business is to make the route cheaper and more interesting. you will not have to republish to anyone and raise the level of your professionalism. You do not need a car and your personal home, this is an extra burden. You live where you like, where it is cheaper and more comfortable, better fed and you and your second wife will only have to enjoy the rest. After all, it’s not for nothing that Jupiter was given that determines your fate on wheels and on a journey, live and enjoy your life. Do you have an older brother or sister who is 6 years older than you? And you have 2 positive blood type?

thomas

After December 2020, you could get a good job because the sub period of Sun operates. Next month, after September 5 is also a good phase till about the first week of October. If you get an opportunity take it.

HeyPlayGirl

HALF ANTARDASI HAS ALREADY PASSED AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RETURN HOME. Everything will be fine and you will accumulate wealth and purchase primarily clothes and stuff. While living in this country you are wasting your accumulated money, but it’s time to go home to your Texas. So at the end of the first decade of October 2020, another Antardash begins and you have to repeatedly or once to go to the islands with a guide with your group. You will choose the route for your excursion. What I mean is that your work as a guide will not entail unnecessary expenses, it is up to you to read about the route and collect the money you earned. Your business is to make the route cheaper and more interesting. you will not have to republish to anyone and raise the level of your professionalism. You do not need a car and your personal home, this is an extra burden. You live where you like, where it is cheaper and more comfortable, better fed and you and your second wife will only have to enjoy the rest. After all, it’s not for nothing that Jupiter was given that determines your fate on wheels and on a journey, live and enjoy your life. Do you have an older brother or sister who is 6 years older than you? And you have 2 positive blood type?

This is so confusing. No, I’m the oldest and I can’t have a wife because I’m a woman. I already live in my home country..I was born and raised in the United States. What does Jupiter have to do with this? Moon rules my 10th. In a few days I’m going to be in Saturn Maha Saturn Antar dasa... and I can’t be some carless, homeless traveling nomad because I have a child to take care of and support... anyway I think I know who u are so don’t comment on my posts anymore thanks

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

After December 2020, you could get a good job because the sub period of Sun operates. Next month, after September 5 is also a good phase till about the first week of October. If you get an opportunity take it.

Thank you!! During Jupiter maha dasa and sun antar I had one of the best jobs ever. It was working for a lawyer. It was hard but money was good so I believe you’re right about my upcoming sun anter. Thanks a lot

Last edited:

HeyPlayGirl

Update: got a job today and I’ll start working next week. I’ll be working with my mom. I guess cuz my Saturn Maha Dasa is starting now.

narasimha sharma

can you please tell me if its a permanent job? I see, because its Saturn mahadasha and Saturn is mostly signifying the job negation houses, entire Saturn mahadasha period, you will have breaks in career and there will be job changes. you will have another major job change from Aug 2022 onwards

Update: got a job today and I’ll start working next week. I’ll be working with my mom. I guess cuz my Saturn Maha Dasa is starting now.

HeyPlayGirl

can you please tell me if its a permanent job? I see, because its Saturn mahadasha and Saturn is mostly signifying the job negation houses, entire Saturn mahadasha period, you will have breaks in career and there will be job changes. you will have another major job change from Aug 2022 onwards

Definitely temporary

HeyPlayGirl

I’m quitting my job so can anyone tell me when I will get another job? I thought I’d get a good job in Saturn maha dasa

Please let me know thanks

narasimha sharma

dear playgirl, your, Mahadasha and Bhukti lord, Saturn signifies house of career but also house of negation to day-to-day job and Saturn is a natural significator for breaks and stagnation. Hence this entire period expect frequent job changes. Saturn aspects the house of profession and is in relevant stars. Luckily Sun is in positional status in your horoscope and Saturn is linked to this Sun hence you will get temporary jobs dont you worry dear.
Saturn will transit in Sun star from 28 Dec 2019, so you can expect a job then.