Moon in Capricorn and problems with one's mother

TheCrow

I was wondering if a lot of my fellow Capricorn Moon people have experienced similar things to me. Growing up with a mother with major mental health issues which made it absolutely impossible to have a childhood where you actually could be a child because she made you the target for all of her problems constantly. A single-mother who couldn't handle the responsibility of having a child, with major mental health problems blaming her child constantly for everything bad that has happened to her, with so many problems in her life that made the child's own problems being totally irrelevant and so on.

I also have Saturn in 22° Capricorn squaring my 4th house that is 22° Aries... Obviously, I cannot go into all the details but I feel like my childhood was the perfect example of Saturn being the ruler of it... Is there a way of breaking out of it with the first Saturn return maybe? Is it bad karma? What does Saturn really want when it "punishes" a person?

I feel like a lot of people say, a Capricorn Moon is naturally emotionally detached but don't ask for the reasons behind it... don't think anyone detaches for fun it's a survival instinct and it's no fun having a "starving" moon.

Last edited:

three M symbols

Hi
I don't think Saturn really want to punish a person.
He just want you to do your best, work and be patient, learn from your experience, take your responsabilities..

My Mom is a Capricorn Moon.
She grew up in a toxic family, where all the members have a lot of capricorn and aquarius placement.. (she inherited of guiltiness related to religious behaviors, past generations secrets, bad emotionnal/thought patterns from parents..). So, she worked on her psychological issues for long years.

She is a good mother for me, even if she wasn't really here for my emotional support when I needed. (I guess some aspect in my chart could be the cause) My mother has an empathy issue. When I tried to tell her my emotionnal problems, she always thought it was not serious (because i was young), even if it really was.. She has already too much to deal with her own emotional issues even if she wanted to help me. (but is always here and efficient when the problem is related to material or a kind of logic - (earth). Sometimes she complain because she feel like people are depressive (have problems) just because they want to **** her off... She can't really accept that people have their own problems and emotions, and she take a lot of things too personal (even if it doesn't have nothing to do with her)... But she is improving with time and patience. Now I can talk of my emotional problems with her sometimes. She read a lot of psychology books, saw a therapist, learn from her experience, etc..

My aunt is also a Capricorn Moon. She has bipolar disorders. And no child (her choice)

My Sun oppose Saturn. (fun fact) - end of "Saturn family" (a lot of capricorn/aquarius sun and moon I didn't inherited).
But Saturn is in 5th house, so It could play out if I want a child in the future

Pluto square my Virgo Moon.

Last edited:

TheCrow

Thank you very much for your comment. How you described your mother also sounds a lot like mine. Pluto is also a tough teacher on the moon with your square. I guess, only time will tell. :sideways: