is it something serious?

latsahab

i have had this colon(large intestine) issue since months, which developed into fistula (no cause found) and had a recent surgery for it(4 months back), suffered loss of job due to it. Now, i was back on track and everything was going fine till last week, again pain and discomfort started in the same region as before. Since, GP visits are a costly affair i try to avoid it if its not a big issue. i asked the question, " Is this pain and discomfort i am suffering from a serious life threatening issue in the long term and worth a doctor visit or is it normal and will resolve on its own?"

Any input is highly appreciated. :smile:
Regards,
LSN

Attachments

• astro_colon_event_hr.23792.8518.jpg
    astro_colon_event_hr.23792.8518.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

Better go see the doctor. I don't know about life threatening, but I do think inflammation is there and needs medication. Jupiter disposited by Venus, which is in cold/dry sign, conjunct Mars. Saturn on ASC. Moon rules intestines, recent opposition to Venus/Mars and now square Saturn. Saturn suggests obstruction. If you are prone to constipation, you should take remedy, not to inflame the area anymore.

latsahab

Better go see the doctor. I don't know about life threatening, but I do think inflammation is there and needs medication. Jupiter disposited by Venus, which is in cold/dry sign, conjunct Mars. Saturn on ASC. Moon rules intestines, recent opposition to Venus/Mars and now square Saturn. Saturn suggests obstruction. If you are prone to constipation, you should take remedy, not to inflame the area anymore.
Thank u for your response...
i hope it will be cured now and wont develop into something life threatening...
:(