Stelliums with Quiron

Hello everyone. I have read that a stellium is when you have 3 or more planets in a conjuction of no mroe than 10 degrees between the first and the last planet involved. Is it also a conjuction when you have 3 planets and one of the is Quiron? (I don´t know if it count as a planet and if its considered in stelliums).
Also, what about haveing two planets in conjuction with the ascendant?
Thank you very much!

Frisiangal

Hi,
As you said, a stellium consists of a 3 or more planet conjunction. Chiron is not officially classified as a planet and is not always used by astrologers. Therefore it would depend not only upon the astrologer how it is viewed as being part of a stellium but, more importantly, whether the individual does or doesn't feel/experience Chiron's qualities. The latter would be easier to distinguish if personal planets were involved, yet be more of a 'world issue' with the generational planets.

Conjunctions to the Ascendant will be expressed through the outer personality. Yet it also depends upon which side of the Ascendant they are placed. 1st house will show them, 12th house may experience difficulty doing so.

My ½ cent.:smile:

Claire19

I am assuming you mean Chiron? I am beginning to use Chiron in connection with Virgo but it will take a lot of charts, experience and research for me to be sure about it. What sort of a body it actually is, is up for debate. I do feel that Mercury really does not rule Virgo.I am not an advocate of any one planet ruling two signs, at all.

A stellium is three or more planets within 3 degrees of each other. Maybe 4 degrees if the planets are Sun and Moon.

Planets on the ascendant are much more powerful than just a mere rising sign and will influence your look, your persona and how you interact with your immediate environment and how you initiate things

Last edited:
Thanks for another 50 cents! I thought it was 8 or 10 degrees the conjuction, I think I have read it in some place. But what you say is a very important diference.
Thank you!