career guidance please???

Zodiac is Libra. Dominant planets in order are: Venus then pluto then jupiter. Dominant signs are Scorpio then Sagitarius then pisces. Dominant element is water then fire then earth.
scorpio is in 8th house. Sun in libra in 7th house. Moon in sagittarius in 9th house. Mercury in scopio in 7th house. venus in scorpio in 8th house. pluto in scorpio in 7th house. saturn in sagittarius in 8th house. uranus in sagitatius in 9th house. jupiter in pisces in 12th house. mars in capricorn in 11th house.

Nakshatra: jyeshta, pada: 1, chandra rasi: vrischika, soorya rasi: kanya, ascendant: tula, ayanamsa: lahiri

Houses
Ascendant 01° 56' Aries

2nd house 08° 18' Taurus

3rd house 06° 45' Gemini

4th house 01° 18' Cancer

5th house 26° 01' Cancer

6th house 24° 58' Leo

7th house 01° 56' Libra

8th house 08° 18' Scorpio

9th house 06° 45' Sagittarius

Midheaven 01° 18' Capricorn

11th house 26° 01' Capricorn

12th house 24° 58' Aquarius

Planets
Sun 14° 57' Libra
in 7. house

Moon 17° 49' Sagittarius
in 9. house

Mercury 06° 21' Scorpio
in 7. house

Venus 19° 26' Scorpio
in 8. house

Mars 29° 43' Capricorn
in 11. house

Jupiter 14° 37' Pisces
in 12. house

Saturn 06° 15' Sagittarius
in 8. house

Uranus 19° 47' Sagittarius
in 9. house

Neptune 02° 40' Capricorn
in 10. house

Pluto 06° 17' Scorpio
in 7. house

Vertex 00° 48' Libra
East Point 01° 32' Aries

Aspects
Sextile Sun/Moon
02° 52'

Sextile Sun/Uranus
04° 50'

Square Moon/Jupiter
03° 12'

Conjunction Moon/Uranus
01° 58'

Sextile Mercury/Neptune
03° 41'

Conjunction Mercury/Pluto
00° 04'

Trine Venus/Jupiter
04° 49'

Square Jupiter/Uranus
05° 11'

Sextile Neptune/Pluto 03° 37

Please explain what all the above stuff mean in terms of career, marriage, which sun signs are compatible for marriage?

Attachments

• astrodienst.jpg
    astrodienst.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 28
  • j_shodashvarga.jpg
    j_shodashvarga.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 19
  • j_lalkitab.jpg
    j_lalkitab.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 15
  • j_lagnapage.jpeg
    j_lagnapage.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 12
  • natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 15

waybread

Can you say something about your education and what you've been doing so far? Is there a new career possibility that appeals to you? This would be more helpful than asking for a "blind" chart reading, as you are now in middle age and may have to build on what you've done already vs. going for an entire university degree and grad school if this is what it would take to get into a new field.

I would suggest that with your 12th house sun, you probably enjoy working "behind the scenes." With Mercury conjunct Pluto you are probably a penetrating thinker!

Hi,

I am in the medical field. I dont know what you mean by middle age but i turned 29. I attached lots of charts. Isnt there anything you can tell about my personality and my weakness and marriage (when that will happen)?

waybread

Maybe "middle age" was pushing it, twinklefaith, but you are now in the zone of your first Saturn return, which is typically a time of maturation. People leave behind their youth and young adult years.

Also, for future posts, keep in mind that we can pretty well read what's on your chart. But each planetary placement and house cusp has multiple interpretations and ways that they can manifest. So it is more helpful to learn something about you and what your life is like, so we can get some sense of how the planets play out in your chart, vs. giving you a "blind" reading. I sometimes joke that we're astrologers, not psychics.

It can become more difficult for most people as time goes on to return for further education or to make a complete shift into a new occupation. Sometimes a shift into a field related to the one you are in now is an easier adjustment. Also, when we learn what people are doing and what they don't like about their present work, it might turn out that their career seems absolutely suited to their horoscope; so probably the problem is with their specific employer. This is why, when I'm not looking at a younger person's chart, I think it's more sensible to build on what they've got, vs. a complete change of direction. Obviously these are all considerations for you to keep in mind.

Your 10th house cusp of career is governed by the moon, which shows up in your second house. The 2nd house especially deals with money and our personal resources. It sextiles your sun in the 12th house, which usually gives a sense of self-confidence. The 12th house rules hospitals, nursing homes, and people who are shut in, in some way. Normally this would suggest a career as a hospital (12th house) accountant or financial officer (2nd house,) but what concerns me a little is that your moon is bracketed by Saturn and Uranus. They can make it difficult for you to feel emotionally centered and happy. With Mars square Mercury-Pluto, you may feel impatient and even angry with other people, and perhaps happier working on your own.

So it is important to recognize that you may be one of those people who doesn't find a perfect career that suits your emotional needs and makes you happy at work, because your emotions are apt to be under a lot of stress, regardless. So whatever job you take, you want it to be one that is not a high-stress working environment.

The strongest planet in your chart is Jupiter, in its own sign of Pisces. It rules faith and optimism. The 5th house concerns children as well as recreational activities. (Your Mars is exalted in Capricorn but in a placement that can make it difficult for you to control your temper.)

Working in a pediatric hospital or as a teacher would be consistent with this placement, so long as your nerves could handle active children! (Jupiter in Pisces in the 5th is also a good placement for having children, incidentally.) A management career in the tourism industry should also suit you.

One other field I might suggest is library science. I think your 12th house sun appreciates working quietly behind the scenes. Your Mercury-Pluto enjoys digging for information. Jupiter rules literary works of enduring value.

I don't predict marriage dates, but perhaps someone else here can help with that.

ukdesifem

I think with Cancer MC, TN in 6th house, and Moon/Uranus and Mercury in 1st house, I think a helping career would apply here. Perhaps helping children (Jupiter/5th).

WAYBREAD- Thank you so much for replying to my post. Can you please elaborate on hospital accountant/financial officer. I have a medical science degree, graduated from medical school but dont know what else to do within the field. What do you mean i shouldnt work in high stress environment why? Do i have a business owner/manager attitude? Am i suppose to be a manager?

Can anyone tell me if i will have a love/arrange marriage and when?

waybread

If you graduated from medical school, did you choose not to become a practising physician for some reason? Or medical researcher? Hospital administration is a career that might use both your medical knowledge and your financial focus.

How well did you cope with the pressure and stress of medical school? The moon represents your emotional nature. Uranus in modern western astrology is the planet of sudden unexpected change. With Uranus conjunct your moon, you may find that your emotions change quickly: happy one moment and angry the next. Saturn shows where we feel limited and disappointed, although it does reward patience and hard work. You probably don't mind working very hard to promote your goals, but at the same time, you can feel emotionally drained by hard work. With Saturn conjunct moon, it seems easy for you to take a pessimistic attitude towards your situation. This is why I think you'd do best in a work environment that allows you to feel emotionally calm. For example, if you decide to qualify as a practising physician, a field like dermatology might suit you better than the emergency room.

Please don't ever ask an astrologer tell you what to do. Each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings, so you could have several choices consistent with your horoscope. After all, it is your life to live. Most of us who read charts on this forum are volunteer amateurs. We are not infallible.

Arena

May I ask if you casted your chart in sidereal or tropical zodiac?
Do you live at the place you were born?
Can you state time and place of birth and of current residence?

Do you find that your family life has been afflicted by Mars?

Can anyone tell me if all of my charts match? I got them from different websites. Which website is more accurate, astrosage, prokerala, astro.com? any website that you know of thats very accurate?

waybread

If you input accurate birth data, they should all be accurate for the system of astrology that they use. These are different in western and Vedic (jyotish) astrology. Western astrology is based on a tropical (sun-based) zodiac. Vedic astrology is based on a sidereal (star-based) zodiac. The sidereal system accounts for precession of the equinoxes, whereas the tropical system permanently fixes the spring solstice at 0 degrees Aries-- as it was in ancient times. Planetary placements in the two systems are now about 27 degrees different from one another. Then modern western astrologers and some traditional western astrologers use different house systems. These give different house cusps, so a planet in one house in, for example, a whole signs house system, could appear in an adjacent house in a Placidus house system.

I used only your Astrodienst western tropical zodiac chart. This is because I practice modern western astrology.

Vedic astrology also uses a lot of harmonic charts (like the navamsa chart) that are developed to highlight different areas of life. You've posted a lot of these. Harmonic charts are derivatives of the natal chart.

So it's not that one chart is right and another is wrong. An analogy would be that the solution to a math problem might be correct in base 10 but incorrect in base 7, and vice versa. The correct solution depends upon your frame of reference.

If you want someone to read these, you might post them on the Vedic astrology board.

Eugene

Cappy I think is good for career and finances I think I don't know if the void of course thing applies to your Mars but I've seen people with late cap placements do really well.
Best luck.

What is a late cap placement? what does family life afflicted by mars mean? also are there natural planets with certain house placement for different charts, like navamsa, lagna, carreer and marriage chart?
is lagna same as navamsa?