Which house is associated with a temporary job?

starlink

My son applied for a temporary job of 3 month. I then set up a horoscope, with the question: will D. get this job?. In order to find the significator of the job, do I look at the 10th or the 6th? I choose the 6th because it is not a job that would be a career step. I cannot load the chart but the Ascendant falls at 5.01 degrees in Aquarius (this is me, asking the question). Uranus is in the first house, Saturn in 7 which means I should be careful interpreting this chart. Therefore I ask this question. My son is the ruler of my 5th house, falls in Gemini, so Mercury is his significator. Mercury is in Scorpio (fixed sign) in the 9th at 17.49 degrees.
As far as I know I only have to look at his significator making an aspect with the "work" significator. His work is the 6th from the 5th house which is then Saggitarius with Jupiter as ruler. Jupiter has just entered 1degree Sag., is in it's own sign. Mercury is applying to Jupiter but first makes a conjunction with Mars at 25 Scorpio before arriving at Jupiter. Mars trines the Moon, second significator of myself. In horary you do not look at other aspects so I dont look at the aspects Mars makes (also makes a square to Saturn, which is also an indicator of myself). So, in a way, the answer could be yes. The only problem I see here is that Mercury lies between Mars and Saturn and I dont know if that distance to Saturn is too large to be speaking of a besiegement (Mars is only 8 degrees away from Mars, but almost 90 degrees away from Saturn). If I take the 10th of the 5th house, the rulers are Jupiter (again) and Neptune and Neptune is exactly at 17degrees Aquarius, making an outgoing square with Mercury, so here it looks like "no".
I read that a job as a day laborer or employee falls in 6 and high managerial jobs fall under 10. What does it mean when one significator (of work in this case) is very positive and the other not? How do I use the Moon in this case? Thanks for having a look at this, it is very important to me and I am not yet good enough at this horary thing.:confused:

I think that a job is a job regardless on weather it's temp or perm. I say both houses deserve a good look, but i'm partial to the 10th. Career, job changes and employment in general fall under this house, and the 6th, would be of routine or specific trade work, and would describe more of what he'll be doing etc rather than if he'll get the job.
Virgo

starlink

Thanks Virgo, and the other thing, shall I take Neptune or Jupiter? (Cusp 10 starts in Pisces).Also, Aries is totally inside the 10th house (his 10th ) so I have to look at Mars as well and Mercury is directly applying to Mars in about 7.5 degrees which is a YES, isn't it?! Oh boy, let's hope so. The work is a specialization work in the IT field, setting up a network or something which will take 3 month to complete. He has to go abroad for it and leave wife and daughter for that time behind but as he has been without work for 9 month now he wants to do it to get some money in.