Is there anything good here

mleone

So I just started reading my natal chart. Mind you I am a beginner but from what I see, there is nothing good so far. I see that most of my planets are stuck in the 8th house and combust with either Sun or Ketu. My Mars is debilitated, my Jupiter is debilitated. Just wondering if I am going to die broke:unsure:

Am I reading this right?

Attachments

• R0y80aV.jpg
    R0y80aV.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 23

waybread

It looks like you've posted a Vedic chart, not a usual circular western chart using the tropical zodiac. Would suggest you either switch boards, or else post another chart for what is usually a western tropical zodiac board.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Manish,

Appreciate your interest in vedic astrology!

From the bare chart one would not know your Moon Nakshatra and planetary dasa you are undergoing now,
the strength of the planets in terms of planetary degrees and strength in the navamsa chart to assess manifestation.
As an Indian need to have an idea of all this while thinking of kundali, every Indian keeps a chart for ready ref generally.

Your ascendant lord mercury is in the 9th taurus, with literary aptitudes, tending to distant travels;

Mercury as the 10th lord negates to the 9th negating career prospects with a retired attitude tending to university jobs, writing, journalism etc. Mer 9th settles life, bhagyodaya at 32+, wear green emerald over little finger;

Rahu coming 1.5yr transits mercury-taurus 9th tending to foreign travels n pilgrimage, foreign literature-journalism etc,
prone to toxic issues throat-thyroid-teeth-skin etc to care.

9th lord venus negates to the 8th negating luck and education and support from father;

Moon lord 11th for gains is over the 10th gemini, gains from career, analytical but confused at decision making;
aptitude for psychometrics, instrumental music, humor, popular, business-financial analysis, information processing etc.

While moon as 11th lord negating to the 10th negates friendships-relationships.

Sat-mars debilated cancer 11th, sensitive, suppressed anger, anemic health impacting heart-lungs-ears-arms-shoulders;
debilation cancelled, gradual improvements. gains from technology - marine engg etc and gains from old friends, old people;
sat-mars entrepreneurial aptitude and stress-struggle alongwith it.

Wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart for debilated mars.

Mars elevated aspect over capricorn 5th supportive of luck-education-position in life;
sat aspects own capricorn again supportive but not good for general health of children.

Pisces 7th inimical-badhaka for virgo ascendant, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
7th lord jupiter over 8th, sickness for spouse;

Jup-venus-ketu SNode aries 8th, artistic aptitudes, chronic pain-injury-surgery liver-kidney-urological-piles inflammations;

perform homa-fire worship for impulsive ketu aries; light til oil diya for Lord Ganesh tuesday mornings;
Light cow ghee diya for saint of faith on thursday mornings; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum ring for venus negating luck.

ketu coming 1.5yr transit scorpio 3rd, keen research-occult-forensic interests, pain-injury-surgery, accident prone/water accidents,
impacting urology-arms-shoulders-ears-piles; seeking transfer/change;

All planets between rahu-ketu, rahu transits in sequence over planets clouding and delaying things; prone to toxic health issues;
natal rahu libra 2nd with inclinations for foreign languages and learning public relations, scope for earnings from foreign lands;

Jup-venus opp rahu, acting skills, toxic health issues, rise-fall in life; venus aspects own libra protective of family-finances

and aptitude for foreign songs, foreign relationships;

Prayers for ancestors, fast on Amavasya evenings, observe shraddha titithis in the family religiously,
wear brown gomedh-hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Jupiter-saturn now transit own capricorn 5th, jupiter debilated-neecha, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in research-advisory-trainer roles, aptitude for public administration; gradual gains from spouse,
jupiter as inimical lord 7th stress in luck-romance-children-position;

saturn 5th seeking change but stuck, negating job prospects;

Saturn after 2yrs moves own acquarius 6th good for job prospects, innovations-reforms etc.

jup capricorn opp sat cancer, mis-judgments, missed opportunities to care;

hope inputs enable take stock, share salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies
and ideas to pick judiciously etc

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
www.shantaram.online

Last edited:

ravinderccmb

This native must have been born around 5th May 1976 at around 16-00 hrs. If so do these points match:
1.Do you have complains that your father has taken wrong decisions in the past.
2.Do you have issues with regard to paper work related to inheritance or insurance.
3.Do you read or listen to religious texts.
4. Are you attached to fathers sibling?
5. From May 2020 do you have problems related to family life or income.
6. Does your partner like to watch old emotional or war related movies repeatedly.

mleone

Mr Manish,

Appreciate your interest in vedic astrology!

From the bare chart one would not know your Moon Nakshatra and planetary dasa you are undergoing now,
the strength of the planets in terms of planetary degrees and strength in the navamsa chart to assess manifestation.
As an Indian need to have an idea of all this while thinking of kundali, every Indian keeps a chart for ready ref generally.

Your ascendant lord mercury is in the 9th taurus, with literary aptitudes, tending to distant travels;

Mercury as the 10th lord negates to the 9th negating career prospects with a retired attitude tending to university jobs, writing, journalism etc. Mer 9th settles life, bhagyodaya at 32+, wear green emerald over little finger;

Rahu coming 1.5yr transits mercury-taurus 9th tending to foreign travels n pilgrimage, foreign literature-journalism etc,
prone to toxic issues throat-thyroid-teeth-skin etc to care.

9th lord venus negates to the 8th negating luck and education and support from father;

Moon lord 11th for gains is over the 10th gemini, gains from career, analytical but confused at decision making;
aptitude for psychometrics, instrumental music, humor, popular, business-financial analysis, information processing etc.

While moon as 11th lord negating to the 10th negates friendships-relationships.

Sat-mars debilated cancer 11th, sensitive, suppressed anger, anemic health impacting heart-lungs-ears-arms-shoulders;
debilation cancelled, gradual improvements. gains from technology - marine engg etc and gains from old friends, old people;
sat-mars entrepreneurial aptitude and stress-struggle alongwith it.

Wear red coral over copper pendant touching heart for debilated mars.

Mars elevated aspect over capricorn 5th supportive of luck-education-position in life;
sat aspects own capricorn again supportive but not good for general health of children.

Pisces 7th inimical-badhaka for virgo ascendant, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
7th lord jupiter over 8th, sickness for spouse;

Jup-venus-ketu SNode aries 8th, artistic aptitudes, chronic pain-injury-surgery liver-kidney-urological-piles inflammations;

perform homa-fire worship for impulsive ketu aries; light til oil diya for Lord Ganesh tuesday mornings;
Light cow ghee diya for saint of faith on thursday mornings; wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum ring for venus negating luck.

ketu coming 1.5yr transit scorpio 3rd, keen research-occult-forensic interests, pain-injury-surgery, accident prone/water accidents,
impacting urology-arms-shoulders-ears-piles; seeking transfer/change;

All planets between rahu-ketu, rahu transits in sequence over planets clouding and delaying things; prone to toxic health issues;
natal rahu libra 2nd with inclinations for foreign languages and learning public relations, scope for earnings from foreign lands;

Jup-venus opp rahu, acting skills, toxic health issues, rise-fall in life; venus aspects own libra protective of family-finances

and aptitude for foreign songs, foreign relationships;

Prayers for ancestors, fast on Amavasya evenings, observe shraddha titithis in the family religiously,
wear brown gomedh-hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Jupiter-saturn now transit own capricorn 5th, jupiter debilated-neecha, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in research-advisory-trainer roles, aptitude for public administration; gradual gains from spouse,
jupiter as inimical lord 7th stress in luck-romance-children-position;

saturn 5th seeking change but stuck, negating job prospects;

Saturn after 2yrs moves own acquarius 6th good for job prospects, innovations-reforms etc.

jup capricorn opp sat cancer, mis-judgments, missed opportunities to care;

hope inputs enable take stock, share salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies
and ideas to pick judiciously etc

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM
www.shantaram.online

Hello there,

Thank you for the in-depth reading. A lot of this is correct and makes sense. Here are my thoughts:

1. I was born at 3.13pm in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) on May 05 1976

2. Yes, my business is in the field of marketing. I teach online marketing. I want to make a film in a few years. Working on it on the side.

3.I live in the United States.

4. Had problems with father but got a little better this year.

5. Grew up in poverty but made it well after moving to the United States. Always live in fear to not become poor again.

6. A few years back, I got married (Jan 31 2015). She was European. Luck shot up after marriage. Had wealthy in-laws but never took anything from them. However, they took us on several expensive holidays and gave nice gifts (sharing only to help with reading) I closed my business to help my wife's business. This is was a big mistake. Her business built really well but then we decided to divorce. We got divorced last year. Nov 2019 but separated in end of April 2019.

7. Lost a lot of my money with divorce and shutting business down - bad decision on my part.

8. Marriage delayed because of choice but as you may have seen in y chart, it is hard for me to be with one woman. Even now, I don't want to marry again because I prefer to be with multiple women.

9. Apartment in front of ocean (only mentioning because I read somewhere that Jupiter does that). Purchased it on Oct 06 2015. I am always drawn to live over looking water.

10. Health is pretty good. Have always been skinny but a bit overweight right now. Started working to lose it again.

11. Never finished education, dropped out of college. But I like to learn a lot.

12. Always been religious and now sudden interest in learning astrology.

13. Definitely have an addicting personality.

12. With my little learning I feel Rahu is dominant in my life. I lost all my teeth but got new teeth with implants. I got my apartment in antardasha of Rahu. My apartment number, car number and even marriage date for last marriage was number 4 which is the number of Rahu. So I now carry silver elephant with me.

13. I also feel the affects of vipreet rajyoga in every area of my life. There is nothing I can get easily. I always fail first or have a massive challenge, face humiliation and then I succeed. From a simple task to major life events everything has the same theme. An example would be my love life. It failed in India then I worked on it and went to the other extreme. Now I even help other men to get women. So went from failure to abundance. I find these struggles everywhere.

14. Very close to mother but I guess that is every Indian man :)

15. Always filled with self doubt. I have achieved quite a bit and am much better than a lot of people but always live in fear of losing everything.

16. Going through ketu Mahadasha with Rahu Antardasha right now.

17. Rebuilding my business now.

18. Currently wearing panna, neelam, diamond in silver. Also wearing white moonga around neck.

19. Don't want kids until I know I have enough wealth that they will never have to suffer poverty in their life. But definitely want kids.

20. Only goal in life is to make enough wealth that my next generations can live without working.

21. People love me. I am charming and charismatic. I will lie to everyone around me and make them feel special. I don't lie to make me look nice but to make them look nice. They love this. It is not a bad lie just an art of winning people. I like to be the popular guy. But there are hardly 2-3 people I trust and respect. Lot of successful and wealthy friends but don't use them for anything.

22. Scared with last few years events and financial losses has given me sleepless nights and this got my interest in astrology - lol bad reason I know.

23. Born into sikh religion I pray guru mantras from our Guru Granth Sahib every morning. I also do charity (again simply mentioning for reading purposes).

24. Lately starting to get into stocks and currency trading. Once income stabilizes future goals are to buy property and get rental income so my next generations can live off it.

So yes, most of all is accurate. Maybe these points scan help verify more. I think there is so much conflicting information that I don't even know which path to choose. Some say rahu is bad some say is good. But then I see most of my assets came with Rahu. They say my 8th is bad but then I feel the vipreet yoga from Sun in 8th house is the only reason I can reach my goals. One may say Venus is bad but I live quite luxuriously, travel first class. live in great hotels and date beautiful women regularly. In fact, women love me. Some say Jupiter is lucky for me whereas others say it is not.

I am just trying to figure out what should I believe, so I can focus on what dashas to make moves in. And mostly for wealth creation what areas I should focus and when to make the big moves.

Hope I did not bore with too much information and thanks again for taking time to write such a long description.

Thank you again for taking so much time!

-Manish

Last edited:

mleone

This native must have been born around 5th May 1976 at around 16-00 hrs. If so do these points match:
1.Do you have complains that your father has taken wrong decisions in the past.
2.Do you have issues with regard to paper work related to inheritance or insurance.
3.Do you read or listen to religious texts.
4. Are you attached to fathers sibling?
5. From May 2020 do you have problems related to family life or income.
6. Does your partner like to watch old emotional or war related movies repeatedly.

Hello there,

Thank you for your response, much appreciate it!

Yes pretty close. I was born at 3.13pm (15:13) on May 05 1976 in Bhopal (M.P.) India.

1. Yes, have bad relations with father, Think he made all the wrong choices and the entire family suffered from it. Lately things have been improving between us.

2. I won't get any inheritance. All the money and assets will go to my brother and sister since they live in India. I already conveyed this to my parents as well. I don't like money I do not earn anyways.

3. I never buy insurance, feel it is a scam.

4. Yes, very religious and listen to a lot of Gurbani and pray since I am a Sikh. Though cut my hair.

5. My fathers sibling helped me a lot when I first came to the US. He kept me with him for almost 6 years. However we do not talk anymore which is sad.

6. My financial problems started a couple years back but became severe this year. I closed my business in 2017 and cannot start until this Corona is over. So right now in debt and living of borrowing.

7. Partner divorced last year.

8. I am now starting to invest in stocks and currency trading.

You can read more in the response I posted above.

Thanks!
-Manish

Last edited:

mleone

It looks like you've posted a Vedic chart, not a usual circular western chart using the tropical zodiac. Would suggest you either switch boards, or else post another chart for what is usually a western tropical zodiac board.

Oh sorry, did not realize that. Thanks for letting me know!