Timing in horary - when will he get the job

triplecancer

Hi all,

The question is "when will my husband get a job?" He has been unemployed since last August.

The first thing I see is that the ascendant is in late degrees. In this case I don't know how to interpret this. Nothing good will come out, as in he will never get a job?

He is Saturn in Capricorn in his 12th house and job is Jupiter in Capricorn in his 11th house. Jupiter is faster, and in cardinal sign and in succedent house, we could say that it will take some time, not too soon and not too long?

Is it correct to look at Jupiter for timing? Or should I be looking at the moon? It's in a fixed sign and cadent house. Fixed means long and cadent means short, so again does this mean somewhere in the middle for timing?

Should I consider the dignities? Saturn is strong, but Jupiter is in fall.

Should I consider the moment Jupiter and Saturn perfect? They don't perfect in Capricorn, they perfect in Aquarius but next December. Might this be sooner since the Sun will sextile Jupiter and then sextile Saturn? Can we consider this a translation of light?

Sorry, I'm asking too many questions, but I'm not a horary expert so I need help.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• when will he get a job.jpg
    when will he get a job.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 108

tikana

Hi all,

The question is "when will my husband get a job?" He has been unemployed since last August.

The first thing I see is that the ascendant is in late degrees. In this case I don't know how to interpret this. Nothing good will come out, as in he will never get a job?

He is Saturn in Capricorn in his 12th house and job is Jupiter in Capricorn in his 11th house. Jupiter is faster, and in cardinal sign and in succedent house, we could say that it will take some time, not too soon and not too long?

Is it correct to look at Jupiter for timing? Or should I be looking at the moon? It's in a fixed sign and cadent house. Fixed means long and cadent means short, so again does this mean somewhere in the middle for timing?

Should I consider the dignities? Saturn is strong, but Jupiter is in fall.

Should I consider the moment Jupiter and Saturn perfect? They don't perfect in Capricorn, they perfect in Aquarius but next December. Might this be sooner since the Sun will sextile Jupiter and then sextile Saturn? Can we consider this a translation of light?

Sorry, I'm asking too many questions, but I'm not a horary expert so I need help.

Thanks a lot!

4 weeks or 4months help of a man...

Aria Venue

triplecancer I don't want to disappoint you but this chart is not really positive. you asked whether your husband will find a job, any job (third party question).
So this job doesn't belong to him yet, so we cant use the derived 10th=jupiter of l7=saturn(your husband). Jupiter in this chart signifies his career in general, in a bad state being in her fall and cadent ( if i see the cusps correctly, sorry the image has very low quality) ic on antares (a cycle has ended), because is his career (belongs to him) .A job (any job) is radix 10th=mercury (its not his job yet) and then we have this moon -almost a feral one- aspecting mercury just before it leaves the sign, transferring venus light to mercury and you see moon in a third party question could signify your co-ruler( in case is not taken from the context), not your husband's.
the good part though is that this mercury in saturn's domicile is sitting right on the dc, still hasn't reached the cusp (as retrograde).did he applied for a job recently? still i am afraid this is not enough..we need an aspect connecting saturn mercury.And on the other hand i dont see anything positive happening to his career=jupiter also in the short term
I understand your frustration over the matter but i would suggest let him ask a question, if he feels the need to do so.Mayby then the chart gives us a clear image of the situation, let us hope a positive one :love:

Last edited:

triplecancer

Thanks ravinder.

Thanks Aria. Jupiter is in the 5th house.

Since this is a "when" question, does this mean that he will never get a job?

I have not understood why radical 10th house mercury rules a job and not his turned 10th house jupiter.

Aria Venue

Thanks ravinder.

Thanks Aria. Jupiter is in the 5th house.

Since this is a "when" question, does this mean that he will never get a job?

I have not understood why radical 10th house mercury rules a job and not his turned 10th house jupiter.

hello triplecancer

i will try to give you an example cause indeed very often this is a matter of confusion.A x (derived house) has the meaning that this x (thing-person etc) kind belongs to someone(not ownership only) .

So let's assume that you and a friend of yours have applied for the same job . And you asked " am i going to take that job or my friend? " so you as the one who asks take the asc and the moon as your co-ruler (if moon is available from the chart ) and she as your friend is your turned 11th. Obviously the job(you are both interested to get) is radix10th and you both applied for the same job. You don't look for your friends turned 10th!!this job doesn't "belong" to you or her either yet.It is like a prize (10th house success) for whoever gets it .so the chart might answer that you'll both get it, or one of you will get it, or that neither you or your friend you'll be hired and someone else takes that job...etc

Now as a second example: let's say you are asking : will my friend get fired from her job?so again third party question (you asked).your friend is your turned 11th and her job (its her job, she works there) obviously is not the radical 10th, but is her(11th's) turned 10th.so her job is radix 8th

or let's say you asked:"is my friend's career going to get improved? "then again her career(belongs to her) is signified by her turned 10th (radix 8th ) and so forth.

you ask:" will my sister take that job (find a job) ?" then you have to look for radix 10th, cause your sister(l3) doesn't have this job yet.Maybe someone else gets it (her rivals)

*nevertheless sometimes the chart may give the answer through a turned house and not the radix one, even though the thing (x) asked about doesn't "belong" to the person.

Now about your chart, there's one positive thing i mentioned already.that this retrograde mercury is sitting on his cusp-dc and obviously is in saturn's domicile.And at the title-thread you phrased your question as "when will he get the job?" and afterwards you said :" will he get a job?" so how did you ask? about a specific job he applied already?when he will take that job? or when he will find a job (any job)? still as i explained previously is a 10th house issue, is just that i am trying to see why this retrograde mercury is sitting on his cusp.is this a previous job jhe applied perhaps?(as being retrograde etc?).and still hasnt reached dc..but i cant see the numbers on the chart (so bad quality ) .is dc 28*33 aquarious while mercury at 28*47 ?then mayby since you asked "when " the time finding a job could be 0,14 minutes of arc units slow time (month or year in a different time scale respectively), since angular and fixed but remember that a job is not a person, won't walk to find your husband, so we always need an aspect.
But as i said i think it would be better let him make a question, if he feels the need to do so.

Last edited:

kalinka

According to the stellar system he is most likely to get job after mid April 2020. Keep updated.

according the stellar system he should get a job at the earliest after mid August. How u came to April?
From the chart above: Sun translates the ligh from Jupiter (his L10) to Saturn (L7). So yes, could be 4 weeks/month (Sun to Jupiter) but I don't think so. 8 Degrees between Jupiter and Saturn and 12 Degrees from Sun to Saturn (which is the most logical in this case). Jup/Saturn conjunction will be in late December, which is also a possibility.

Last edited:

triplecancer

unfortunately, there are no good news yet. With the coronavirus lockdown (which started like two weeks after I posted this question), there haven't been many job postings where we live. So it seems like this is going to take a long time. Maybe Kalinka's right, after mid August, or even by the end of the year.

triplecancer

Hello!

I wanted to give an update on this question.

He still hasn't found a job. We are still in lockdown and we don't know when it will end, since the number of deaths and people getting infected are increasing every day in our country. And I think it will be very difficult for the economy to recover after this, so I don't know if there will be many job openings in the future.

So maybe it'll happen by the end of the year when Jupiter and Saturn make the conjuction. I hope so.

triplecancer

Hello,

I wanted to give a quick update.

My husband got a job! He started on November 30th, and it was through the help of a woman.

Although this happened before the jupiter and saturn conjunction, it was close to it, so maybe that was the indicator.

tikana

Hello,

I wanted to give a quick update.

My husband got a job! He started on November 30th, and it was through the help of a woman.

Although this happened before the jupiter and saturn conjunction, it was close to it, so maybe that was the indicator.

Aha ...intersting
Timing would b fun to explore
Congrads