Why is this uncle behave like this?

Amit89

This uncle in particular who lives in the same country however far away from me.

Since 2008 he has been taking a dig, picking on me, putting me down, belittling, behaving arrogant, a bit condensing, almost dehumanising.

He didn't get me any Christmas presents in 2018, 2019 and he got it for my father and sister.

Also on the phone my father spoke to him and he didn't ask for me, how I was etc. And my father asked about his children like he always does.

And in the last 3 years he hasn't bothered to get to know me, ask me questions. I've been polite and not rude towards him.

However he is arrogant. He definitely uses me as a scapegoat.

He has to be insecure to do this to me for quite a long time.

He is square the 8th and 12th lord.

I shouldn't care and I dont however I wish yo know.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_why_is_this_uncle_like_this.69698.45444.jpg
    astro_2gw_why_is_this_uncle_like_this.69698.45444.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Uncle is 6th house of the chart, 3rd (siblings of father) from the 4th (father). Uncle is ruled by Venus, which is rx and combust. He is of corrupt mind and insecure emotionally.
He is in the 7th house of those that sort of compete with you or show animosity. This could have to do with perhaps that he feels you don't treat him well. This is shown by Moon's translation in an opp. from Mars (you) to Venus in a square. I don't care much for outer planets in Horary, which is a traditional branch, but Nep sitting in between could be pointing towards this misconception or misunderstanding. You two perhaps should have an open discussion - decently.

If you don't wish to, you should really learn to ignore him and his behaviour.
I understand that such behaviour is hurtful, as was when it came to your sisters, too. Analysis is helpful ONLY if you wish to do something about the situation at hand. If not, it is sort of senseless to "wish to know" and you do care, even if you say you don't because otherwise you would be past it and not wish to know. You are better served if you instead invested your time and energy working on your self-confidence. I know it is easier said than done, but if you don't, it is neither the uncle, nor your sisters that are suffering, just you turning bitter and cribbing about such things. Focus on those that do care for you - like your father.

Last edited:

Ouranos

"Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed you the first time"
Unknown
"Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it"
Dr Anne Brown