Miscarriage - Saturn transit

Ursula

Hello fellow astrologers.

It's my first time posting here though I've been checking this forum for a while. I have a question regarding Saturn transiting my 5th house. About a month ago I found out I'm pregnant (for the first time). I knew before, that Saturn is approaching my 5th house, but I thought 'hey, maybe it means responsibility for a child'. Turns out I was overly optimistic, and yesterday when Saturn was almost exactly on 5th house cusp I had miscarriage. It'll leave my 5th house in 2019 while Jupiter will enter it. At first I thought I don't want to take a risk and feel that horrible again, but I have this overwhelming urge to have a child - more than ever before. I don't want to wait for over 2 more years. :sad:

Are there any positive planetary influences that would overcome this heavy Saturn transit? Should I wait for those 2 years?

Also what can I expect when Saturn enters my 6th house while Pluto is also there?

PS. English is not my first language - sorry for any mistakes I made.

Attachments

• transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 64

JUPITERASC

It's my first time posting here though I've been checking this forum for a while.
I have a question regarding Saturn transiting my 5th house.
About a month ago I found out I'm pregnant (for the first time).
I knew before, that Saturn is approaching my 5th house, but I thought 'hey, maybe it means responsibility for a child'.
Turns out I was overly optimistic, and yesterday when Saturn was almost exactly on 5th house cusp I had miscarriage.
It'll leave my 5th house in 2019 while Jupiter will enter it.
At first I thought I don't want to take a risk and feel that horrible again,
but I have this overwhelming urge to have a child - more than ever before.
I don't want to wait for over 2 more years. :sad:

Are there any positive planetary influences that would overcome this heavy Saturn transit?
Should I wait for those 2 years?

Also what can I expect when Saturn enters my 6th house while Pluto is also there?

Ours is an amateur astrological learning forum
many of us members are beginners with little knowledge or experience
however there are some with several decades of astrological study completed
and others who are very skilled

An astrological method calculates your most fertile days each month
pinpointing the particular five days each month when conception is most likely to occur
based on the astrology of the natal chart
:smile:

HOW TO GENERATE CHARTS TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE METHOD

astro.com's 'Extended Chart Selection' page has an option to choose 'special charts'.

A 'pop up' menu appears when a small triangle is clicked on
notice the last choice is the 'Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar'

- select that and then click to view the twelve month calendar
with most likely montly conception dates for the chosen year -
based on natal astrological information.

Most likely Conception dates are highlighted in red

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is most probably male or female

The idea is Venus logo = Girl
Mars logo = Boy

Ursula

Thanks for reply. :joyful:

I don't have trouble getting pregnant, I guess. I'm not able to keep it. I generated this Lunar Fertile Chart as advised and if the black dot stands for beggining of the period then it's not very accurate. How does that work exactly? Also I think I threw off balance my ovulation by drinking licorice root in July.

neptunya

For me, all things happen for a reason
Still..
I cant imagine how horrible it would be to have a miscarriage :( i hope all is ok

i know people, including my mom that tried to have a baby but lost it.
in every cases, it was either in not a good period of time,
or it was a sign that they were not ready yet.

Have patience, maybe that is the message of Chronos (Saturn) that is the god of Time.

Saturn in the 12th house can indicate a difficult pregnancy or possibly a miscarriage. Saturn deeply affects the mother's subconscious mind, which then affect's the child's mind and body as well, leaving deep psychic impressions on in the child's subconscious mind.

Did you end up having children? I’ve been learning about transits to 5H indicating pregnancy and am curious if you were able to get pregnant during Saturn transit, or if you had to wait until Saturn left and then had no trouble?

It's my first time posting here though I've been checking this forum for a while. I have a question regarding Saturn transiting my 5th house. About a month ago I found out I'm pregnant (for the first time). I knew before, that Saturn is approaching my 5th house, but I thought 'hey, maybe it means responsibility for a child'. Turns out I was overly optimistic, and yesterday when Saturn was almost exactly on 5th house cusp I had miscarriage. It'll leave my 5th house in 2019 while Jupiter will enter it. At first I thought I don't want to take a risk and feel that horrible again, but I have this overwhelming urge to have a child - more than ever before. I don't want to wait for over 2 more years. :sad:

Are there any positive planetary influences that would overcome this heavy Saturn transit? Should I wait for those 2 years?