Here's my chart

Per Kimbermoon's request here ya go!!! Anyone got anything for me???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sarah_g.76477.14309.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sarah_g.76477.14309.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Pluto2909

...but recent events in my life have left me searching for some answers and I remembered
Uranus transiting your Sun... Blame it on Uranus, the planet of Atrology by the way, planet of Independance, of Revolution... A planet who can get your mental abilities to another level....
Are you generally a rebel ? Natal Uranus so close to your asc. is quite a thing... :whistling:

Uh, yeah, Pluto....lol....don't respond real well to those who attempt control, etc. Kind of the black sheep of the family, march to my own drummer, you name it. Thanks for that one!

Krewster

Pluto is in a semi-decile family aspected triangle with the Sun and Mars with an average orb of 8 min (indicates a lot of personal power).

An even tighter triangle (average orb 5-ish min) is among Moon-Mars-Jup (composed of undecile family aspects).

You are indeed strong-willed (and hopefully it serves you well in balancing the pair of 4 min-tight 150's endured by your Merc and your Ven.

Really...the 10-ish tightest aspects lie almost within 10 min of orb (often seems to indicate an extra-intense person, though not saying I know how to measure intensity...;)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
H I piscesmoongirl
As we have already pm about your situation, astrologically the south node transited your natal Saturn on September 18 2013. This marks a period when you had much power around you. this would likely be the time when you reconnected with your old flame. a very magical period as your thoughts and desires had much power to from reality. likely this period shows advancement in your professi0onal life.these energies grow strong into 2014 with significant financial/educations lead to a raise or added executive posti0on as the north node transited your Jupiter at 3 scorp16 on jan.18 ’14. Your good fortune continued as the south node transited venus at 0tau41 on feb. 2. This entire period is highly social and emotional in addition to financially fortunate. During these 2 months your emotions are irresistible which shows that the old flame was entirely in love with you again.
It is likely that may have realized he was jeopardizing his marriage, but whatever the reason, the mars/Uranus midpoint was square by the node at 28arie5 may 18 and stayed with 2 arc seconds until may 25th. The mars/Uranus midpoint shows his desire for emotional freedom over came his renewed feelings for you.
As this is your natal, the implication is that this has happened before to you , an intense relationship suddenly ends.
A likely explanation is that venus in Taurus is opposed to Jupiter in scorpio opposed to Pluto.this gives a powerful sexual attraction but it is very selfish and goal oriented. You ambitions and professional standing may take precedent over your need to cultivate a relationship or marriage.

rahu