should I cut her off?

spiritwoman

The question is about a friend, whom I think is envious of me, has narcissistic threats and a difficult and controlling character. She ghosted me cause I went on a vacation abroad and she stopped responding to my texts, the reason being feeling jealous, according to my mind.
Two days back we met to talk, she put the blame on me, cause allegedly did not like one of my messages, and was very aggressive and abusive, making sarcastic comments, while saying she does not have the time (in her very difficult life which I don't understand) to deal with trivial issues, acting arrogant. All of this happened before another friend (her friend), while she was lamenting that he understands her better than me.

I don't like her company anymore, but I am inclined to give people a second
So should I give it a one more try or should I cut her clean?

I see we receive each other, but no aspect, she is well placed in her own house, hence the arrogance.

Please advice, maybe she was not trying to bring me down.

Attachments

• Irn.jpg
    Irn.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 34

ElenaJ

Mercury rules the 11th house of friends, is strong by sign and is in a natural house of your significator, mars.
So it does look like she isn't really negative towards you.
It looks as though mercury will square mars, but before that happens mercury turns retrograde, so passing over its own path, and will sextile Jupiter, which is positive for you as Jupiter rules your house of self esteem and your 5th house of fun.
Mercury's very last aspect was a trine to pluto in the 3rd, and since this is your co-significator, shows the good relationship with easy communication that you've had with her.
Up to you if you want to continue to be friends with her or not, but if you do it won't harm you.