What are his plans about me ?

Scherzy

Attachments

• here.jpg
    here.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 45

waybread

With his significator the sun in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house) I don't think he is being completely honest with you about his motives. I don't see a lot of good contacts between the two of you. You are probably wise to wait a while before making a decision about visiting him.

Dr.Time

I am not an expert, I will try. I think you should wait for more qualified people to chime in.

You are saturn, moon, venus.
He is Sun.

Your female side, is in his domicile, you like him as a man. Maybe you like his masculine qualities etc. You're combust, so I take this to mean you're quite interested/enamored by him.

He (sun) holds you in okay regard (Saturn is in face of sun).

He is in the detriment of saturn though, so I am not sure how much he is into you. I'd say maybe you're more into him than he is into you?

Other thing is, he is in the 12th house - so this is difficult for me to interpret. He may be dealing with personal issues, or just trying to be isolated.

As to your actual question: his plans, looks like he's comfortable with the way things are..?

Hope more qualified people can chime in

Last edited:

Scherzy

With his significator the sun in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house) I don't think he is being completely honest with you about his motives. I don't see a lot of good contacts between the two of you. You are probably wise to wait a while before making a decision about visiting him.

I have only 2 days to decide

ellie04

I believe you're trying to ascertain his feelings? Sun in Leo is in Saturn's detriment so I don't see positivity. Hidden in his 12th shows he's hiding something (which may not be a negative thing depending on the intention) but Mars on the Dsc makes me think this is an invitation for sex.

Your logic self (Saturn) and feelings (Moon) are against each other... you're not sure which voice to listen to, but I would say trust your feelings.

Scherzy

I believe you're trying to ascertain his feelings? Sun in Leo is in Saturn's detriment so I don't see positivity. Hidden in his 12th shows he's hiding something (which may not be a negative thing depending on the intention) but Mars on the Dsc makes me think this is an invitation for sex.

Your logic self (Saturn) and feelings (Moon) are against each other... you're not sure which voice to listen to, but I would say trust your feelings.

true node conjunct moon , according it should I trust my feelings ?
thank you for answer

waybread

Then I'd suggest you not visit, but of course, it's your decision. I don't see much in the way of positive contacts between the two of you, and he may be deceptive or hiding something from you.