Putin: White hat or villain?

david starling

"When Saturn is approaching the North Node the person will begin to sense that something is about to change and more often than not, it's a feeling that "something positive is about to happen". This is usually a time of recognition in one's work and professional life, this is if the person is working toward a goal and has built a foundation on which they can build. The person generally feels pressure to make something happen.

They may evaluate all they have done and all of their talents, what they enjoy and how to put it all together. Saturn is the builder of solid structures and although he is tough he makes accomplishments possible through our own efforts and hard work....Even if you are the 'shyest of them all' and crave no- "worldly success" (for the case of the North Node in the 4th house this would fit just fine) for worldly success was likely already accomplished) but otherwise wherever your North Node may lie, you will need to use your talents, gifts and experience from your South Node to move towards your North Node....Saturn shows you all that you are lacking, he makes you focused, he chills the air it's cool, calm and you can focus, there is clarity! You're ready to take the leap, you're not afraid. You will do it. With the help of Saturn you will be able to make things happen even if it's slow progress it's steady and it's focused. "
https://illumeastrology.blogspot.com/2017/11/transiting-saturn-conjunct-north-node.html

"he's become mentally unbalanced."
Do you have evidence of this?
Please don't just say he invaded the Ukraine, because he had reasons for doing this, which he explained, very coherently.

I have to align with the Traditionalistic view of Saturn as the Greater Malefic. The book "Saturn: A New Look at an Old Devil", by Liz Greene, first published in 1976, appears to be the only reason for the Modernistic view that Saturn is the "wise teacher". Threatening nuclear war in regard to a regional conflict is INSANE, like the ancient myths say Saturn became due to his fear of losing power and authority.

None of Putin's "reasons" explain attacking Kiev and destroying Mariupal. That included killing many of his own people. And, his reasons aren't necessarily valid to begin with, unless you completely believe his own, completely nonobjective supporters. One of his supporters, the VERY influential Patriarchal head of the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia, where Putin attends services, came right out and said it was to defend Russia against Western immorality, especially its tolerance and acceptance of homosexuality as a lifestyle. That embarrassed those of his supporters who claim it's strictly to prevent the Ukraine from joining NATO, to destroy unproven and debunked U.S. "bioweapons labs", and to root out an infestation of Nazis, who weren't even part of the Ukraine parliament.

Or, you can blame it all on Hunter Biden's laptop and Hillary's emails. I'm blaming it on especially extreme Saturnian influence on Putin's natal chart.

leomoon

Astrotheme puts the time at 4:55am.

And this link compares the chart to that of the beginning of WWII!

https://oxfordastrologer.com/2022/02/the-invasion-of-ukraine.html

Sounds to me like a time change thing - between the time in London and that of Ukraine...(adding one hour?) to GMT

I'm not sure, I'd keep checking to be certain.

Seems to me it was a reporter on CNN who was there reporting live and they showed the time on the TV there :unsure:
But if you feel comfortable with the source, then use it.....esp. if the planets look right to you (the ASC) & MC

ElenaJ

Here is the 4:55 chart.

I've left out some asteroids, just for legibility of the chart.
Inserting Pallas, Bellona, Algorab.

This chart makes a lot of sense, with Bellona of war exactly on the ascendent.
Algorab opposing Part of Fortune.
Moon separating from the square to sun (intercepted in the 7th) and approaching a square to Jupiter on the 2nd cusp.

Pluto squares the Nodes.

Venus and mars about to conjunct, significators of the MH and IC.
The aggressor, Saturn in Aquarius intercepted in the 1st house, trine Algorab.

Moon in sagittarius is not a sign usually associated with aggression.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 21.52.30.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-04-23 at 21.52.30.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Sounds to me like a time change thing - between the time in London and that of Ukraine...(adding one hour?) to GMT

I'm not sure, I'd keep checking to be certain.

Seems to me it was a reporter on CNN who was there reporting live and they showed the time on the TV there :unsure:
But if you feel comfortable with the source, then use it.....esp. if the planets look right to you (the ASC) & MC

My memory was of an even earlier time, but 4.55 seems to be the officially accepted one. The chart does fit an aggression.
I'll see if something else comes up on the internet for a different time.
PS. Between the UK and Ukraine there are 2 hours difference.

leomoon

Moon conjunct "Royal Persian Star Antares - (Anti-Ares) Star of WAR)

Very agressive
If I were his Astrologer I would have told him bad timing, (the MC near 21 Scorpio), portends a "definite Loss" for this war. It may be quite literal actually
I always go with the "literal". one way or the other.
The timing is awful for a war or whatever he thought he might accomplish by it. I say it will be a loss for him in the end.

The MC is the public

Last edited:

ElenaJ

A bit disappointing that the link doesn't post any charts, just descriptions and analysis.

This one sentence about Putin's chart made me laugh...

“Wait. Vladimir Putin has his sun in Libra? Isn’t that the sign of diplomacy, cooperation, benevolence, fairness, peace, and harmony?” I know, I know."

Have you heard that anywhere here before??

They also mention May 15th lunar eclipse that will effect the charts of Russia and Ukraine.
Unfortunately, since there are no charts, not sure what they used for the Russian Federation.

blackbery

Very interesting article published in 2015 & now re-published & very appropriate for explaining Putin's chart along with his actual messages & quotes & actions as opposed to the legacy media :neptune::pisces: fairy tales & outright lies they put out there. Truth always wins over propaganda in the end.

Putin's :conjunct::neptune::saturn::conjunct::mercury: & he always speaks with authority & with clarity. He means what he says & says what he means.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: THE NEW WORLD ORDER WORSHIPS SATAN

During the Cold War, the US & the West argued that the Soviet Union was a “godless nation.” Last year, Vladimir Putin took that pendulum, swung it on the other direction, and landed it on west.
“In the new war of beliefs, it is Russia that is on God’s side. The West is Gomorrah.” Putin said:

“Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values. Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.

With Putin ordering the Russian military to enter Ukraine to destroy the biolabs, destroy the Ukranian nazis & destroy the NWO, he is acting on his very strong & strategic :mars::trine::pluto::leo: placement which fires up his principles to act upon them. Remember, he defended Syria against the godless terrorists & he defended Kazakhstan against a US coup/NWO.

Putin here was trying to “put the fear of God in the New World Order.” & the
:saturn::pluto:establishment in the West is afraid of Putin because he is not afraid to call them out.
Putin is fighting the NWO. “That is why the Western propaganda machine is going crazy when it comes to Russia & Putin. He doesn't go along with their satanic, evil agenda.
:jupiter::taurus: traditional values :sextile::uranus: & he will rebel to maintain core values.
“Putin is stopping New World Order ‘creative destruction’ in Ukraine. He is part of a growing coalition opposing the NWO – not just religious traditionalists, but also progressive anti-globalization forces such as India, Brazil, South Africa, Serbia, Iran & others. They cannot steamroll over Putin & that's what makes the NWO react with such extreme nefarious plots against him.

With Zelensky's astrology showing decline & loss, just a matter of time before the entire truth comes out about the decay & corruption in Ukraine.

https://pravoslavie.ru/88285.html?fbclid=IwAR0-qDAN4xJv_wpldhdx3f4L9KL9KwCr2N-h-KAUFlG3fYdykjNBEOi

waybread

Elena, re: your post 326, I've been using the Astrodienst Astro-DataBank chart for the invasion, with good results. It puts the time of the invasion at 4:55 a.m.

This puts the ascendant of the invasion and the ascendant of Ukraine both at 16 degrees Capricorn, incidentally.

Putin's goal was to destroy Ukraine at as STERN WARNING to other countries who might try to cross him, so possibly that goal has succeeded, but the war is by no means over.

From my post on asteroids, at Skyscript:

Asteroid Nike (307) the Greek goddess of victory and Belona (28, the Roman goddess of war) both closely conjunct the invasion chart's ascendant. However:

"[Asteroid]Nike (307, the Greek goddess of victory) conjuncts Volodymyr Zelenskyy's sun-Venus within 1.5 degrees. Justitia (269,) the Roman goddess of justice, conjuncts Zelenskyy's first house Jupiter within the degree.

Vladimir Putin's chart has no close hits with asteroids of victory or justice.

The Ukraine national chart looks better: Victoria (12) hits Ukraine's sun (0 degree Virgo) within one degree. Justitia conjuncts Ukraine's sun within 1.5 degrees.

Nike conjuncts Ukraine's Ceres within a degree. Anciently the goddess Ceres/Demeter was known as "the law giver." Of course, Ceres might say something about Ukraine's major product: wheat.

The US would have multiple ways of sending foreign aid to another country. I imagine bank transfers would be usual; but sometimes aid is given as gifts "in kind," which could be arms shipments. I believe that all of the NATO member countries have contributed to Ukraine's war effort.

Last edited:

leomoon

Let us post from the best of mundane Astrologers today, Deborah Houlding's Skyscript:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html

10th House

the public eye. Unfavourable publicity if afflicted.

In Mundane Astrology:
Those in authority over the nation, whether prime ministers, governments, kings, presidents or dictators. Kingdoms, empires, dukedoms, countries. The police or armed forces when they assert authority over citizens. The Heads of State. The national reputation and prestige. Credit and power, national trade and influence. Carter notes that it is the most important and powerful of all the houses in mundane astrology and bodies here have a wide significance ([ItPA], p.91)

In Commerce:
The price - the 10th house dignified or its ruler angular or strong shows a high price; if it is afflicted or retrograde, the price will fall.

[Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

blackbery

Zelensky aka the coke head of Kyiv recently had a video of him babbling while high!

Not a good look for the 'good guy' trying to beat 'Putin bad'.

With :saturn::conjunct: MC, his karma coming home to roost!
:pluto::conjunct::sun::opposition::mars: will not allow him to escape without paying a price.

Where have the weapons & billions sent to Ukraine gone? Zelensky on a world begging tour asking for 7 BILLION dollars to be given to him every month!

Duh!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️
We’ve seen this movie before in recent history…

Afghanistan
Libya
Syria
Now Ukraine

No chain of custody, billions of $’s wasted…weapons will fall into the wrong hands, etc, etc.

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/...ow-where-us-weapons-go-after-entering-ukraine

blackbery

In the chart of Ukraine, IC at 25 degree :taurus: got pummelled with the Lunar Eclipse on May 16th right in :opposition: to their homeland.

The conflict is over. Russia has accomplised her mission.

That's why NWO/US now pushing Sweden/Finland to join NATO to 'bait' Putin into starting ww3. He won't take their bait. He doesn't want a war with the west, he did what he said he would do in Ukraine & provided the receipts & evidence of the biolabs to the U.N.

:pluto::capricorn: the corrupt worldly institutions like NATO.WHO being exposed & acting like complete fascists to hold onto power....even if it kills millions in a nuclear conflict. These psychopaths don't care as long as the :pluto: power structure remains in place. It won't, it can't. :pluto: is tearing it all down, they no longer hold the seat of power.

Why Would US Give a War Guarantee -- to Finland
:unsure::unsure:

Xiden said last week that NATO has an "open door" policy & Finland & are welcome, and he looks forward to their joining.:annoyed:

Consider what Biden is actually saying and doing here.

He is ceding to Finland, a country of 5.5 million people with an 830-mile border with Putin's Russia, the right to obligate the United States of America to go to war with Russia, if Finland joins NATO & invades Russia's border.

What patriot would commit his own country, in perpetuity, to go to war on behalf of another country not his own

Hey, O'Biden, stop trying to create ww3 & deal with the US border where over 4 million illegals have infested the country since you entered the fake WH.
STOP the largest human, child sex, drug trafficking operation in the world, taking place right here on the southern border.

Attachments

• astro_2atw__nation_ukraine.47371.125783.jpg
    astro_2atw__nation_ukraine.47371.125783.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 30

blackbery

AROUND 960 UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS FROM AZOVSTAL SURRENDERED
A total of 959 Ukrainian troops previously holed up in a steel plant in Mariupol have surrendered this week, the Russian Defense Ministry said in a Wednesday morning briefing. Kiev expects them to be exchanged, while prosecutors in Russia are looking at the possibility of bringing many to trial.

With :mercury::retrograde: the secrets about the deadly biolabs in Ukraine funded by the Pentagon are being exposed. The Lunar Eclipse 25:scorpio: culminating of Ukranian military surrending to Russian troops. Ukraine has fallen & no amount of fake news or :neptune::pisces: propaganda is going to change that.

RUSSIA REVEALS ALL IN BOMBSHELL BIOLABS BRIEFING - INSIDE RUSSIA REPORT
[/B

video imageplaynormal 2241
:54
BIOLABS: Russians accuse the US and Ukraine of lying about biolabs and bioweapon research in Ukraine/

waybread

There are all kinds of rumours afoot, that Putin has some kind of terminal cancer. Most recently, I've come across a supposed Putin associate saying he has blood cancer.

Say what one will about the MSM and their liberal bias, but they do a lot of fact-checking and verification of their sources-- unlike various social media and hard right outlets. So far the US and Canadian MSM are not reporting on anything.

But I am wondering what you-all think. Try a horary if you don't accept Putin's official birth date according to Tass (Oct. 7, 1952.)

blackbery

We've discussed this with Oddity bringing it up. Yep, thyroid cancer, abdominal cancer, nobody really knows exactly what's going on except those closest to Putin.:unsure:

MSM = Fake News, almost nothing they 'report' is true or factual, they are propaganda tools for the Demonrats. We've discussed this too & chalk it up to :neptune::pisces: H3 Sibley chart. Lack of logic, lack of transparency, lots of fairy tales like the Trump-Russia collusion delusion!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:neptune: very entertaining but Truth Social, Telegram, Gettr, Rumble, Bitchute ARE the REAL NEWS now! MSM is imploding along with the false narratives they spew out daily. Give back those Pulitzers since they were all based on lies.:crying::crying::crying:

:jupiter::aries: on May 10th & the individual beginning to think for themselves.
Initiating their own research, doing their own due diligence instead of being part of the sheepie crowd.

People finally waking up to the reality of what's been going on in Ukraine & how Putin has saved europe from the NWO. It really is a battle of good v evil & the
:pluto: NATO/US corrupt power structure is being exposed in Ukraine. Notice how many secrets are emerging during :mercury::retrograde:

RUSSIA: TOP DEMOCRATS INVOLVED IN US-FUNDED BIOWARFARE RESEARCH IN UKRAINE

The Russian Defense Ministry presented new data on the activities of the US government and American pharmaceutical companies operating on Ukrainian soil. They also accused Biden, Obama, Killary & billionaire George Soros of involvement in the conspiracy to outsource pharmaceutical testing on humans in Ukraine.

They've got the receipts, the hard evidence. :saturn: cannot be ignored.

There are all kinds of rumours afoot, that Putin has some kind of terminal cancer. Most recently, I've come across a supposed Putin associate saying he has blood cancer.

Say what one will about the MSM and their liberal bias, but they do a lot of fact-checking and verification of their sources-- unlike various social media and hard right outlets. So far the US and Canadian MSM are not reporting on anything.

JUPITERASC

1663544002701.png

Volodymyr Zelenskyy - Nativity :)

Comedian Zelensky is a great actor a puppet of the global Bully in an engineered proxy war .
The script writers love him - So do the cocaine dealers
Personal wealth is what he is all about. Fame at any price
1.7billion US DOLLARS prior to Russian special ops according to the pandora papers.
Multi million dollar Villa in Tuscany
37 Million US dollars Mansion in Miami Florida USA
and just bought his parents a multi million dollar Mansion in Israel.
Since his bromance with Boris Johnson and given British passport
he has already invested in high end residential property in Belgravia London.

Not bad for a stelleto wearing comedian who once make a living dancing in sleazy gay night clubs

Attachments

• 1663543784260.png
    1663543784260.png
    101 KB · Views: 20

leomoon

What happened to the "I hate Alex Baldwin" posts - now it's "I hate Zelensky posts?"
So what if he's wealthy? Many many people are, some by working hard for it, some from just inheritance (djt)
Its what you do with it that counts in the end.

I don't think we have his time of birth, but in any house, Sun combust Venus helps him attain this wealth. Jupiter trine both Sun & Venus ain't too shabby either.

david starling

What happened to the "I hate Alex Baldwin" posts - now it's "I hate Zelensky posts?"
So what if he's wealthy? Many many people are, some by working hard for it, some from just inheritance (djt)
Its what you do with it that counts in the end.

I don't think we have his time of birth, but in any house, Sun combust Venus helps him attain this wealth. Jupiter trine both Sun & Venus ain't too shabby either.

How does Sun combust Venus help?