Saturn retrograde conjunct South Node in the 5th house

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
A recent negative experience on the forum involving my personal information has made me realize I’ve been too open about myself on the forum. I will be removing posts that contain potentially revealing information about myself.

Exercising more caution,

uranianplutonian

Last edited:

chiamaria

For me the thing that comes to mind with Saturn retrograde conjunct SN in 5th house is it may be making you question where you fit in terms of the greater society in terms of your standing and usefulness, because remember, Saturn retrograde will also be opposing your NN in 11th house. It could be tied to what personal pursuits or projects you may undertake on a more personal level and what that can mean not just for yourself, but for others too. There could be a feeling of doubt or insecurity where you might question things, or maybe not even necessarily insecurity, but just really wanting to make sure you're doing it for a real purpose. 5th house being about creativity, so any creative outlet you engage in, have a look at that and what impacts it has, not just for yourself, but for others around you.

Frisiangal

Hi,
Sometimes googling for astro. information isn't enough. Self study via books is more helpful.

If you are really interested in understanding astrology and the meaning of the nodal axis in sign as well as house, and its place as linked to the chart as a whole, I can truly recommend trying to get hold of a copy of Martin Schulman's 'The Nodes and Reincarnation' from his karmic astrology series of books..
The title sounds 'other worldly', yet the book is very 'down to Earth' in its description of what the nodes signify and their inter-relationship with planetary aspects. (It could lead to wanting to get hold of of the other books.)

An old friend, a heavy Saturn-Capricorn influenced person, shared the same nodal axis as yourself, albeit across other houses but on the same fixed house cross. The descriptions were so accurate that it felt as if Schulman must have surely written the specific chapters and circumstances with him as working example!!:smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi all :)
Thank you in advance
:joyful:
This is very true.
They can be quite misleading/confusing for a beginner astrologer.
I’m glad I found this forum and can converse with people in real time. :) Thank you!!
Traditionally, a planet does not "...transit..."

UNLESS

IT IS A CHRONOCRATER FOR THE TIMES FOR THE ISSUE BEING SOUGHT
i.e.
it must be a time lord
so that the planets testimony about the natives life can be heard.
This would explain the times that a transit does not manifest in any obvious way :smile:

All of the planets have periods during which they provide testimony about the native's life
these planetary periods are derived from the minor periods of the planets,
otherwise known as recurrence cycles.

The minor period lengths are:
Sun = 19
Moon = 25
Hermes = 20
Aphrodite = 8
Ares = 15
Zeus = 12

Kronos = 30.
For example

the Moon takes 25 Egyptian years to return to the same degree that it was in with relation to the Sun
Venus takes 8 years to recurr with the Sun and so on - Valens Vol. III - IV
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

When a planet reaches the end of its circular period
the times are said to hand over to the next sign in zodiacal order.

Last edited:

AstrologyMangalBhawan

The position of the houses plays an important role in astrology and vastu shastra. According to the movement of planets, different types of results are seen in a person's life. Similarly, planet Saturn also has special significance which is responsible for karma, dharma, justice, survival, wealth and physical structure.

The importance of Saturn retrograde in astrology conjunct the South Node in the 5th house is particularly noteworthy. Saturn being retrograde and conjunct the South Node can produce a variety of results in a person's life.

This yoga may force the individual to confront himself with delays in tasks, thoughtfulness, lack of organization, irregularity, money related problems, and lack of time. Due to this combination, a person may have to face difficulties at social, economic and family level in life.

Saturn being retrograde and conjunct the South Node makes the individual understand the need for updating, independence, and meditation in his/her actions. If a person understands and uses it in his life, he can be successful in achieving his goals.

Thus, this yoga is an important opportunity to bring awareness to the individual so that he can be prepared to face the challenges that come in his life. Saturn retrograde conjunct the South Node in the 5th house can produce important results in a person's life, enabling him to be successful in achieving his goals.