Is Pluto an astrological planet?

JUPITERASC

pluto-little-table.gif

Opal

Premium Member

More pointedly, is Pluto and astrological entity?

Whether or not astronomers wish to label Pluto with planet status has no bearing on its astrological studies. Pluto has an affect on your natal chart. Whatever it is labeled as. Opal

ynnest

Whether or not astronomers wish to label Pluto with planet status has no bearing on its astrological studies. Pluto has an affect on your natal chart. Whatever it is labeled as. Opal

Whohooo! Lets acknowledge the truth of Pluto and invade him and then become the illuminati ourselves!

Y

SunConjunctUranus

How do you know if Pluto has an affect on natal chart then?

Prove it in at least hundred of charts if you ever studied about pluto's affect. I suggest you to study Jupiter's moon, Ganymede, which is in fact more bigger then Pluto and also more close to the Earth. :biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member
How do you know if Pluto has an affect on natal chart then?

Prove it in at least hundred of charts if you ever studied about pluto's affect. I suggest you to study Jupiter's moon, Ganymede, which is in fact more bigger then Pluto and also more close to the Earth. :biggrin:

Well, I am not Jeffrey Wolf Green who wrote 2 books on the affects of Pluto on us.....nor am I any of the other many astrologer's who have written extensively on it.......but if you wish to discount them, you are free to your own belief system......

Ganymede......interesting myth and a part of the constellation Aquarius......so, he would be a star player in the Age of Aquarius......maybe his cup runneth over......

I believe all entities have an affect on us.......I didn't write the books....I just read them.......present and past tense intended.......

Opal

But, this thread is about Pluto......not Ganymede.......

SunConjunctUranus

so I presume you do not think the precession of the equinoxes is feasible because no human could live that long.......

Your assume is wrong and you missed my point that there's no human EVER to know "Pluto return", that is not equal tp what you're said. And also, why not ignoring equinoxes' precession, personally, the precession of the other celestial objects is the most.

SunConjunctUranus

Well, I am not Jeffrey Wolf Green who wrote 2 books on the affects of Pluto on us.....nor am I any of the other many astrologer's who have written extensively on it.......but if you wish to discount them, you are free to your own belief system......

Ganymede......interesting myth and a part of the constellation Aquarius......so, he would be a star player in the Age of Aquarius......maybe his cup runneth over......

I believe all entities have an affect on us.......I didn't write the books....I just read them.......present and past tense intended.......

Opal

But, this thread is about Pluto......not Ganymede.......

If you never study about Pluto then you shouldn't have to claimed that Pluto has affect on us. :biggrin:

I'm not talking about myth nor I'm specifically talking about Jupiter's moon, Ganymede.

I'm just suggesting you an irony that Ganymede is in fact more bigger and more closer to the Earth compared to asteroid Pluto.

It's good to stated about your believe regarding celestial objects. We should be respect your opinions.

david starling

If one supports the premise that both size and the transmission of visible light are all that matter when it comes to the astrological indicators, I would suggest Sun-sign-only astrology as the only viable option. The Sun completely dwarfs all the others, and its light can make them both visible and invisible. Btw, has anyone actually SEEN the NN in the sky? If so, does it really look like the head of a dragon?

Opal

Premium Member
Your assume is wrong and you missed my point that there's no human EVER to know "Pluto return", that is not equal tp what you're said. And also, why not ignoring equinoxes' precession, personally, the precession of the other celestial objects is the most.

It was wrong of me to bring up any subject other than the subject that was brought up by the title of the thread. I will be honest. I really don’t care if you call it a star or an asteroid or a planet, I care about the astrological qualities of the entity called Pluto. This is a astrological forum, isn’t it?

Again feel free to ignore precession. I did not invent it, my ancient forefathers observed it. I am just an observer of this time of space.

Opal

Premium Member
If you never study about Pluto then you shouldn't have to claimed that Pluto has affect on us. :biggrin:

I'm not talking about myth nor I'm specifically talking about Jupiter's moon, Ganymede.

I'm just suggesting you an irony that Ganymede is in fact more bigger and more closer to the Earth compared to asteroid Pluto.

It's good to stated about your believe regarding celestial objects. We should be respect your opinions.

It would depend on your description of the word study. I have read the books above and reference them when the time is appropriate. i stated that I had not written any books on the subject.

Come to think of it, I think I am answering the wrong question?

Pluto is an astrological entity. I am not aware of its status as a astrological planet. I am aware that astronomically the debate of its status has been challenged as a planet, and I won’t be studying it’s astrononomical status.

I will continue to use it as an astrological entity whatever astronomers choose to classify it as.

SunConjunctUranus

It was wrong of me to bring up any subject other than the subject that was brought up by the title of the thread. I will be honest. I really don’t care if you call it a star or an asteroid or a planet, I care about the astrological qualities of the entity called Pluto. This is a astrological forum, isn’t it?

It would depend on your description of the word study. I have read the books above and reference them when the time is appropriate. i stated that I had not written any books on the subject.

Come to think of it, I think I am answering the wrong question?

Pluto is an astrological entity. I am not aware of its status as a astrological planet. I am aware that astronomically the debate of its status has been challenged as a planet, and I won’t be studying it’s astrononomical status.

I will continue to use it as an astrological entity whatever astronomers choose to classify it as.

The OP in this thread isn't a supporter of asteroid Pluto as an astrological planet anyway. Do I care if you using Pluto in your astrology? No, I don't and never will be. I'm just pointing it out that Pluto is too far away, too small, too slow, can't affect it's gravity on us and can't reflect Sun's ray . Do you know that astrology works based on the Sun's ray, gravity, and the wind? If you don't yet then thanking me because I just informed you how astrology work.

Again feel free to ignore precession. I did not invent it, my ancient forefathers observed it. I am just an observer of this time of space.

I'm not saying that I ignore the precession entirely. What I ignored is the precession of equinoxes, as you said. So I don't know if your ancient forefathers observed equinoxes because it's useless in the form of astrology which I studied.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
If one supports the premise that both size and the transmission of visible light are all that matter when it comes to the astrological indicators, I would suggest Sun-sign-only astrology as the only viable option. The Sun completely dwarfs all the others, and its light can make them both visible and invisible. Btw, has anyone actually SEEN the NN in the sky? If so, does it really look like the head of a dragon?

Again, call Pluto whatever you want, it’s astrological qualities are documented by many writers. I do not adhere to Leo’s Sun Sign astrology theory.

Just a presumption, on the nodes....usually I have noticed that the mention of dragons has something to do with the Draco constellation. I am not saying that it does, it was just a before I have had my coffee observation.

I don’t study astronomy. I answered to the question that was posed. I do believe that it matters not whether astronomers call it a planet or not. I answered to it’s astrological planet status.

Opal

Premium Member
The OP in this thread isn't a supporter of asteroid Pluto as an astrological planet anyway. Do I care if you using Pluto in your astrology? No, I don't and never will be. I'm just pointing it out that Pluto is too far away, too small, too slow, can't affect it's gravity on us and can't reflect Sun's ray .

I'm not saying that I ignore the precession entirely. What I ignored is the precession of equinoxes, as you said. So I don't know if your ancient forefathers observed equinoxes because it's useless in the form of astrology which I studied.

Well said, as it is useless to the form that you adhere to, then discussion on it with you would be fruitless.

SunConjunctUranus

Well said, as it is useless to the form that you adhere to, then discussion on it with you would be fruitless.

Not really, because the fact is ancient astrology came from Sumeria/Babylonia/Egypt, 7000 years ago and using SUN, MOON, and 5 visible planets. So I really don't know what kind of astrology you're currently using. Mayans, maybe?