Re: The Possibility of Tropical Ages

david starling

Didn't David say the Age of Aqua will begin sometime in 2031? :D

First tropical contact of the Age-indicator with 0 degrees Aquarius in 2033. Then, linear retrograde back into Cap. Might be the spark that ignites the non-linear perception of time and enables us to leapfrog into the new Age.

Gemini888

First tropical contact of the Age-indicator with 0 degrees Aquarius in 2033. Then, linear retrograde back into Cap. Might be the spark that ignites the non-linear perception of time and enables us to leapfrog into the new Age.
It sounds like a revolution being thwarted then rose again. Don't you see :lol:

Opal

Premium Member

Ignoring the Tropical Age of Capricorn won't make its effects go away. Having said that, I can understand the motivation to ignore it on a conceptual basis, since it's a very scary situation.

I think, I am not quite understanding what you are saying......

This kind of stuff, doesn't scare me.....I find it either plausible or not.......or I don't understand......or I don't believe

I save fear for things closer to me.......the loss of loved ones.....inevitable, but.....scary.......

Cosmos.....its motions......it just is, to learn.......not fear.......

Opal

Premium Member

Do you all think this is a peaceful time? I think it is a senseless violent time.......you all surprise me.........

david starling

Do you all think this is a peaceful time? I think it is a senseless violent time.......you all surprise me.........

I didn't want to nay-say a nice thought. Yeah, violence galore, including in the movies. Ever watch Game of Thrones? Also, pollution, human trafficking, drone-bombing with Hellfire missiles, coerced labor, and vicious civil wars, which end up causing disease and starvation. Well, other than that, a very peaceful world. :whistling:
But, it would be whole lot worse without the ongoing Age of peaceful, compassionate, sidereal Pisces. Or, if you insist (AND adjust your sidereal zodiac accordingly), a lot worse without the recent onset of the sidereal Age of Aquarius, the humanistic Sign of solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
Opal, what I'm saying is, you (and many others) are blaming spiritual, sidereal Pisces and Aquarius for the mundane nightmares of this still ongoing, tropical Age of Capricorn. Of course, if one denies there IS a tropical Age phenomenon, one has no choice but to scapegoat the innocent.

david starling

Believe it or not, there were those who blamed WWII on the transition from the sidereal Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius!!! :andy:

david starling

Btw, I'm talking only about the AGE of tropical Capricorn. For example, I consider Sun in Capricorn to be a very beneficial placement, especially when it's well-aspected to Libran placements.

david starling

There are two reasons the Ages are such effective astrological placements--1)Just the sheer length of time they remain in the same Sign, with even an entire generation of over 50 years having it in the same degree. Age placements span the Millennia. Imagine the Sun remaining in the same Sign for 2000 years, and you'll get the picture.
2)It's our OWN planet's astrological indicator. It's not only located using strictly terrestrial features, but it also transits due to a terrestrial movement, known as Earth's "wobble" as it rotates on its axis.

Last edited:

david starling

There's a third reason the Ages are so important--they occur because of a phenomenon known as "Precession", which is a vital component in the context of astrology itself. Very few have taken it into account in a purely tropical fashion, siderealism aside. Tropical Precession is about the elliptical shape of Earth's orbit, which transits the tropical Signs.
If you see the expression "Precession corrected" that's a different matter entirely.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Well, I looked up perihelion, as I was obviously misunderstanding something, and it breaks down to the closest that the earth is to the sun in any given year........

and yes, your expectation for the Age of Aquarius is totally different than mine.......

In a utopian thought.....all of the Ages should be Utopian.......but, they aren't........cause and effect........oops.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAa0IGCXCw

david starling

Well, I looked up perihelion, as I was obviously misunderstanding something, and it breaks down to the closest that the earth is to the sun in any given year........

and yes, your expectation for the Age of Aquarius is totally different than mine.......

In a utopian thought.....all of the Ages should be Utopian.......but, they aren't........cause and effect........oops.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAa0IGCXCw

Some Signs are more suitable as Age-signs than others. Aquarius makes the perfect Age-sign [IMO]. Capricorn, which is great for other placements, makes for a very bad Age-sign. I'm also taking into consideration the fact that both the tropical (mundane) and the sidereal (spiritual) Aquarian Ages will happen in the same time-frame, so they won't interfere with one another.
One problem has been that the Aquarian Age was prematurely declared to already be in effect, and includes only Pisces as an alternative, without factoring in Capricorn. Why Capricorn is so obvious to me as the mundane Age-sign from the 4th Century A.D. up until the present:
The "Dark Ages" at the beginning, along with extreme fear of a new, goat-like version of "Satan", similar to the "greater Malefic" Saturn, as the Age of Capricorn first took effect. Innovative, Cardinal-sign Ages face traditional resistance, so the full effects take time to develop, like the rise to power of materialistic science (the Earth-Element); the technological, materialistic innovations (Cardinal-Earth), like the Industrial Revolution; the extreme importance and accuracy of time-keeping (Time-Lord Saturn as Age-ruler); the base-ten decimal system (Capricorn as Sign #10); and, the development of the capitalist economy, all reveal the adversarial, Capricornian nature of this Age, and don't fit a mundane, Mutable, Neptunian-ruled Age of Pisces.

Last edited:

david starling

Opal, here's another reason to recognize the tropical Age now transitioning into the Age of Aquarius as Capricornian: Look at something of TREMENDOUS importance that didn't arrive on the scene until right when the current Age (now nearing its end) began: Explosives, starting with gunpowder in China (c.400 A.D.). Now look at the numerology of #10 Capricorn, a materialistic (Earth) sign, by adding the base-ten digits, 1+0=1. This means Sign#1, a Fire-sign (Energy) is the result. Matter converted suddenly into firey energy=explosions. And, if there's a Sign that definitely wouldn't encourage the development of explosives, it's Pisces!
One step further, the metal of choice to be shot from the barrel of a gun, is lead, the alchemical metal of Age-lord Saturn.
Here's another reason: 10 converted to 1 not only explains the monotheism peculiar to this Age, it explains the drive to unify the world under one particular religion, and the warfare that results.
And, another: Since it's fundamentally the Age of an Earth-sign, materialism is really what it's about, including the ability to control the behavior of the population. Besides explosives, there's the "E Pluribus Unum" economic system, a One-World, Capitalistic enterprise. Conveniently enough, considering it's the Age of the 10th Sign, it's literally divided into 10, interlocking "Trade Zones"! Again, 1+0=1.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Opal, here's another reason to recognize the tropical Age now transitioning into the Age of Aquarius as Capricornian: Look at something of TREMENDOUS importance that didn't arrive on the scene until right when the current Age (now nearing its end) began: Explosives, starting with gunpowder in China (c.400 A.D.). Now look at the numerology of #10 Capricorn, a materialistic (Earth) sign, by adding the base-ten digits, 1+0=1. This means Sign#1, a Fire-sign (Energy) is the result. Matter converted suddenly into firey energy=explosions. And, if there's a Sign that definitely wouldn't encourage the development of explosives, it's Pisces!
One step further, the metal of choice to be shot from the barrel of a gun, is lead, the alchemical metal of Age-lord Saturn.
Here's another reason: 10 converted to 1
not only explains the
monotheism peculiar to this Age,
it explains the drive to unify the world under one particular religion,
and the warfare that results.
And, another: Since it's fundamentally the Age of an Earth-sign, materialism is really what it's about, including the ability to control the behavior of the population. Besides explosives, there's the "E Pluribus Unum" economic system, a One-World, Capitalistic enterprise. Conveniently enough, considering it's the Age of the 10th Sign, it's literally divided into 10, interlocking "Trade Zones"! Again, 1+0=1.
Akhenaten
also spelled Echnaton,Akhenaton, Ikhnaton, and Khuenaten
meaning "Effective for Aten"
known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV
sometimes given its Greek form Amenophis IV
and meaning "Amun Is Satisfied")
was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty
who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC.
He is noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism :smile:
and introducing worship centered on the Aten.

Opal

Premium Member

Sorry for the adamant tone. I'll blame it on Mercury transiting Aries. :biggrin:

I understand.....it is about to be in opposition to my 24 degree Mercury.....:smile:

just looked mercury is now at 27......it too shall pass

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Aquarius, so it would kind of blow the skeet shooting out of that.....if you want to base the age on Saturn.....but.....in your theory......what happened to Aquarius......?

and isn't Baphomet associated to Venus?

and Aquarius is a master number....11......Saturn, Uranus.....and like electricity.......Tesla..........his energy alternating current........is Uranus.....Aquarius........

mercury in Aries.......cool........:biggrin:

Opal

Premium Member

Akhenaten
also spelled Echnaton,Akhenaton, Ikhnaton, and Khuenaten
meaning "Effective for Aten"
known before the fifth year of his reign as Amenhotep IV
sometimes given its Greek form Amenophis IV
and meaning "Amun Is Satisfied")
was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty
who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC.
He is noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism :smile:
and introducing worship centered on the Aten.

My husband just finished reading......Jesus, The Last Pharoah........he really enjoyed it