His reaction?

Lemmpi

p0y9i.jpg

If I tell him that I have a crush on him and I would be interested to date him..how would he react? He is Saturn and I’m Moon. Moon is in libra and Saturn is exalted in libra. So would that be point in my favour? There is close applying square between our significators.. would this mean I will take action soon? As I’m faster planet moon? Square is pointing out there will be problems to overcome? Is there any hope?

ElenaJ

Not a lot going on between the two significators in this chart. He is in his own sign, near sun so feeling very sure and full of himself.
If you want to know him better, why not just suggest going out for coffee or a drink just to chat, without telling him you have a crush on him? You'll be less vulnerable, and he won't feel chased after. A man likes to take the initiative, or at least think he is doing it, remember.

ElenaJ

Sorry, just to summarise in answer to the question... what would his reaction be? He is coming to aspect with Neptune on the cusp of his 4th of endings, so he would find an excuse to bow out and end it.

Lemmpi

We have been spending time togerher as friends so telling him would be next step. What about applying aspect between us before Saturn will sextile Neptune?

SunConjunctUranus

If I'm using sidereal, your early Cancer degree is actually very good significators and his significators would be in Saturn Sagittarius in relative friendly sign, so Saturn become conditional benefic. As far as the square it is in the cadent house and mutable sign, there is no very bad conditions. It should be a few miscommunication between you and him in the very early relationship.

Wishing well

R

ElenaJ

No, sorry, next logical sep would be him making a declaration, not you.
You are vulnerable in the chart, so go slow. There are lots of ways to make your feelings known without making an out and out declaration.

Lemmpi

I think I have made my feelings clear (without words) and I’m too impatient :( Thank you all! I sure hope you are not right Tikana.

Chrysalis

Putting charts aside, DON'T DO IT Lemmpi :pinched:

Surely he knows you like him, so let him be the one to ask you out.

Don't chase guys, if ive learnt anything at all this year, its been to NOT chase a guy.

Omg i used to act so needy and desperate, right up until july this year, this years been a big 5th house lesson for me indeed, i'll never be that person again.

Lemmpi

Putting charts aside, DON'T DO IT Lemmpi :pinched:

Surely he knows you like him, so let him be the one to ask you out.

Don't chase guys, if ive learnt anything at all this year, its been to NOT chase a guy.

Omg i used to act so needy and desperate, right up until july this year, this years been a big 5th house lesson for me indeed, i'll never be that person again.
I appreciate your advice Chrysalis. I won’t. Haven’t been in contact with him since 22.12. I wonder why I always meet men who give me the impression that they are interested. And when I signal them to go forward they’re running away :( I’m totally tired moody, volatile men.