I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

Venus is the ruler of your ascendant, so that makes it very, very important. It is dignified though, so that gives some power, though something about exalted planets makes me feel tingly in a bad way. Reason for that is it's like the planet can't relax and is always expected to do amazing, to be amazing. 6th house and Saturn add to this discomfort, greatly. However...your chart is diurnal, so Saturn isn't misbehaving too badly. Mars is a straight dick though, his placement in the 9th house, the house of god seems...okay-ish. Does Mars square your Venus?

And CT's chart is so great because it's blessed with that Zeus given Jupiter. I think my Saturn matches his Jupiter but in the opposite way, lol.

yeah mars squares my venus, too, lol.

i can safely say saturn has affected my life, although its defo got better with age thank god. its probably the mars that is the good guy, ironically. Well he's more expressive. ive been looking into mars quincunx pluto, as pluto describes the intensity i feel sometimes too.

has saturn basically rained down on your parade too? are we both f***** up little martian saturns? it makes sense now why you wanted to get the baddy from the 12th n blow up saturn the other day, i hear ya.

i need to start saving peoples charts from here onto astro. is your chart on your profile?

craft94

ahh craft thank god you are here. its hard for me to get over stuff too and it makes me look crazy. cos i am crazy. and YESS theese player guys play their tricks but are cowards when you talk to them directly. they would cry if they had happen to them what they do to others. thanks god most guys grow out of it but trust me to like the one who is 33 n hasn't.

we would have been a good match i think if it wasnt for his virgo venus criticizing me. even his moon square mercury i could handle, just not the criticsm. esp when he couldnt take it back :sideways:

:sad: I just tried to send a heart but there isn't an emoji on here for that and this :love: looks to romantic but let's just say I'm sending you hearts anyway

Also, yeah that would **** me off... you shouldn't dish the **** if you can't take it.

Last edited:

craft94

Sun in Gemini, moon in Libra, ascendant in Gemini, Venus in Gemini, Mercury in Gemini?

Amirite?

Can I laugh? Hahahahahahaha. I've heard that before, the whole, "too much" but it comes from being too straight and honest with girls for me. Seems to hurt feelings a bit too much, which I get but my Mars doesn't, it seems.

And I hate ta break it to ya craft, but you're not crazy. Crazy people think everyone in the world is crazy but themselves. You're just intense and full of anxiety thanks to your Suns ruler being in det (bad shape) and in the 6th house (that sickly feeling).

A Gemini from 1990 might go well with you. I think.
Thanks! Happy to know you don't think I'm crazy haha. I do have a lot of anxiety though, that's for sure.

Just wondering. Why 1990? This guy was born in '93. The other one, who I didn't have much in common with, was born in '92. Years aside, I think maybe I'd go well with a Gemini w/ a Scorpio Rising (therefore Sun most likely in the 8th). I feel like that could potentially give them more staying power.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
yeah mars squares my venus, too, lol.

i can safely say saturn has affected my life, although its defo got better with age thank god. its probably the mars that is the good guy, ironically. Well he's more expressive. ive been looking into mars quincunx pluto, as pluto describes the intensity i feel sometimes too.

has saturn basically rained down on your parade too? are we both f***** up little martian saturns? it makes sense now why you wanted to get the baddy from the 12th n blow up saturn the other day, i hear ya.

i need to start saving peoples charts from here onto astro. is your chart on your profile?

Mars in your chart might be better due to house placement. I can't remember correctly but 9th house was the house of good spirit as opposed to the 12th house which rules the bad spirit. And the reception between your Mars-Mercury is legit.

And my Saturn, phew sister, that's a big one. He's the Kronos to CT's Zeus, so if CT's Jupiter is a major blessing, my Saturn is a major curse. He is the dominating planet in my T-square between Jupiter-Mars-Saturn, and he handles all 7th house issues since my 7th is ruled by Mars. Mars is in dignity(Great) in a nocturnal chart (Behaving well) but in the 12th (bad spirit) and dominated by Saturn thanks to reception (Saturn in Capricorn is the exalt of Mars and domicile of Saturn, but Aries is the det of Saturn).

There is more, but all has been discussed on that evil a-hole, lol.

If you want my chart I can PM you, Blue.

Blaze

Account Closed
Just wondering. Why 1990? This guy was born in '93. The other one, who I didn't have much in common with, was born in '92. Years aside, I think maybe I'd go well with a Gemini w/ a Scorpio Rising (therefore Sun most likely in the 8th), I feel like that could potentially give them more staying power.

Thanks, though. I do have a lot of anxiety, that's for sure.

1990? Psh, simple, that's my birth year so it's best. :tongue: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Well sort of.

A Gemini around 1990 would have a shite ton of domicile planets in their chart, all would be in good aspect to yours, methinks.

Here is what a Gemini from 1990 would have,

Sun - Gemini
Moon - ???
Venus - Taurus
Mercury - Gemini
Mars - Aries
Jupiter - Cancer
Saturn - Cap
Pluto - Scorpio

Ascendant and Moon would random cos I don't have specific dates.

Blaze

Account Closed
You kept on guessing and you was so curious to know what my placements were. It looked like something that I would do if I was really curious to find out something interesting to me, lol.

Make more guesses, then I'll probably answer should I feel the need, bro.