Count Down To WWWIII

greybeard

When our eyes are fixed on the external world and the eternal threat of war
We don't have much time to look within and find peace.

rahu

Banned
"When our eyes are fixed on the external world and the eternal threat of war
We don't have much time to look within and find peace. "

closing your eyes and looking inward for peace will not stop Armageddon.

rahu

greybeard

Opening your eyes and biting your nails will not stop Armageddon either.

And while you will be roasted and irradiated, screaming and gnashing your teeth, I will face the same fate with peace and gratitude in my heart, without fear.

rahu

Banned
Opening your eyes and biting your nails will not stop Armageddon either.

And while you will be roasted and irradiated, screaming and gnashing your teeth, I will face the same fate with peace and gratitude in my heart, without fear.

I am afraid you are preaching to the choir. my soul is ready for transition with the peace and knowledge that my soul has led a coherent moral life.
knowledge of the truth is more important than ignorance of the truth.

rahu

rahu

Banned
marinka
yea the asian tensions are boiling, ships ramming ships ,captured fishermen. nuclear test coming. All pointing to war as is the Israeli’s pulling out of negotiation with the Palestinians because al fatal and hamas reconciledafter 7 years. This seems a small thing but it is a big thing as it shows that the Palestinians were beginning used against each other for israels benefit. It is exactly the policy the mossad adopts, they try to infiltrate and cause factions within a country ,party or gang to turn on each other. 7 years ago mossad gave money to the wealthier al fatal side to work with Israel. In Afghanistan , british secret service funneled 100’s of millions$ to karzai, to keep the tensions up between shia and sunni and moslems.
I read a book about the history of mossad,,might have been” gideons spies “not sure. it is made clear in the book that divide and cause internal internecine war is the stock tactic to use in international espionage.
In every nearly every country of the arab spring,the country ended up fighting itself and becoming weak and more restrictive . either by military might of fanaticism might..

But the fact that the Palestinians have come to their senses bodes ill for the mossad/likud war hawks. It also pushes war closer because Netanyahu knows that the arab area will all figure out their divide and conquer tactic sooner rather than later
The entire arab spring is marked by mossad infiltration.existing schisms that had been united against Israel now fight each other. But this may be changing.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Winston Churchill certainly had a strong karma with English politics.
He had been made lord of the admiralty on sept 3 ’1939 with node a 0scor17 and one nodal return earlier on feb. 11th ‘1921 with the node at 29lib7 , Churchill was appointed Colonial Secretary which came with a wide range of jurisdiction.
Interestingly I just read in the news media , a reference to the “Athenia”, the british false flag ship Winston Churchill ordered sunk on sept 3 1939, hmmm all I can say I I never heard of any mentioned about the athenia, before I found this old article in the times. You would think that history would have put it on the list with the Lusitania sunk in 19i5 may 5th from the beginning. Now the establishment news media is announcing athenia as ship sunk by the Germans. (a factual lie by Churchill).
Both the Lusitania and the athenia were passenger ships that had ammunitions concealed on them, though it was such public knowledge that the germans in 1915 took out a ad in the times warning that the if the lusitania was caring ammunition it would-be sunk following the protocols of war.
The athenia .likewise carried concealed ammunitions in 1939.
The composite for the athenia and the date of sinking has a ominous Saturn/Pluto conjunction square the node, always a impulse for blind desires and power mongering. can be a brutal aspect with other afflictions. With neptune semisquare Pluto/Saturn and the node. Deception and cruel impulses are strong.

!.Athenia composit
2. Lusitania composit
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1498_1501_athenia_athenia_85068_8587.jpg
    astro_621gw_1498_1501_athenia_athenia_85068_8587.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_621gw_1500_1497_lusitania_lusitania_85049_13039.jpg
    astro_621gw_1500_1497_lusitania_lusitania_85049_13039.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
The most pertinent assassination in regard to the coming world wide conflict is shown by the assassination of yitzak rabin on nov 4 1995 when the node was at 26libra31.
Rabin and yasir Arafat had struck a historic deal to giving the Palestinians self determination in the west bank on sept 28 95.
Rabin had been harassed by the extreme right wing party likud, which now controls the Israeli government. the tshin bet, Israeli covert security agency knew a plot was up but did not tell rabin about it.

The likud party is rule by religious extremist who rabin was personally against.
This was made clear in by the july 4,1994 NY Times article on page 1 column 1.
Rabin stated “the extreme right in Israel celebrates the bloodshed of extremist islam, trying to use the Israeli victims as a lever against the agreement(P.L.O) accord”
“the extremist murders of the Islamic holy war and hamas are the tool of the extreme right in Israel.”
Rabin said the likud party, the main right wing opposition party had ”brazenly and with total fabrication created the impression here and abroad that the nation is divided over the unity of Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty. “

the NY Times article on december26, 1994 page 6 column relates that a no confidence vote was taken after foreign minister shimon peres, during parliamentary debate said he disapproved of some of the things King David had done, such as the conquest and occupation of neighboring lands and
“his selection of a married woman whose husband he sent to his death”. this refers to david sending bathsheba’s husband,uriah the Hittite to the front lines of battle where he was likely to be killed so david could marry Bathsheba.
Orthodox rabbis convened a council of torah sages to discuss deviant behavior by some cabinet minister including rabin.these attitudes were directly related to rabin’s assassination.

The final verse of chapter 11 of the torah says
“the thing that david did has done displeases the Lord.”
Yet in spite of gods displeasure the likud extremists shut down the government for 3 months over this issue.

The issue is that the likud party reveres king david because he extended the realm of Israel to it’s largest extent. And because of david cruel waging of war and subjugation of it’s neighbors
So in the midst of political turmoil in the 20 century, the likud extremist were upset because of a shimon peres did not approve,as the lord did not approve, of king david’s action 3000 years ago.it was from this extremist party that the assassin of rabin came.
So there will be no peace in the middle east while the hlikud party is focusing on issues 3000 years old. the current likud government will wage war to extend the boundaries of Israel from the Nile to the Tigris rivers
The statement by netanyahu bear this out.

rahu
an Israeli fim maker places the blame of rabins killing on netanyahu's shoulders

"There were many incidents of incitement against Rabin who was Prime Minister” in 1995 when he was killed by Yigal Amir. “Binyamin Netanyahu had a role in many of those incidents. Netanyahu made a speech in which a protester carried a coffin for Rabin, and I am sure he saw it. I am convinced he did. He was not naïve, and he knew what was going on in these rallies that he led. "
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/164706#.U4pQkdDn9_0

rahu

Zarathu

Account Closed
I suggest that you all read several books by David Suarez.

WW3 is an obsolete concept that is something from the last war. The new concept of war is going to be very very very different---and even more scary.

rahu

Banned
marinka ........
. All pointing to war as is the Israeli’s pulling out of negotiation with the Palestinians because al fatal and hamas reconciled after 7 years.

This seems a small thing but it is a big thing as it shows that the Palestinians were beginning used against each other for israels benefit..............But the fact that the Palestinians have come to their senses bodes ill for the mossad/likud war hawks. It also pushes war closer because Netanyahu knows that the arab area will all figure out their divide and conquer tactic sooner rather than later
The entire arab spring is marked by mossad infiltration.existing schisms that had been united against Israel now fight each other. But this may be changing.

rahu

" Israel is urging the international community not to recognize the Palestinian government because it includes the terror organization Hamas"
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideis...s-World-Not-to-Accept-Palestinian-Government/

Netanyahu is urging the world to not recognize the reconciled Palestinian state as this would set a precedence for other middle eastern states to reconcile and jointly oppose Israel as was the situation before the false flag of 911.

rahu

Jesse Booth

If wars are so profitable, then how come peeka chaka no wookie boonawa tweepie Solo? Ho ho hoooo.

images

Warmongers: 0
Normal people: 0
Jabba the Hutt: 1

Last edited:

Flapjacks

The New York Times article actually makes some good points (if you read it). It's less about "oh we want wars to fuel economic growth because we're warmongers" and more about "the urgency of war promotes policies that encourage economic innovation out of fear/desperation", which is something that has happened all through history all over the world, not just United States. The article itself isn't exactly insightful or new, but refreshing that someone is trying to make the case that a slower economy isn't so bad, and I'm sure the books it references are good reads.

But perhaps you already know that, considering "Zero Hedge" is clearly twisting everything out of proportion to fit his own agenda.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

hi flapjack.
Oh the future is not set. I agree but I included this article with many others of different fields show we are and have been a war economy for 5-6 years. So I take it as economic propaganda rather than dwelling on the hope of a different future. i.e. no more war .

rahu

Flapjacks

hi flapjack.
Oh the future is not set. I agree but I included this article with many others of different fields show we are and have been a war economy for 5-6 years. So I take it as economic propaganda rather than dwelling on the hope of a different future. i.e. no more war .

rahu

I agree with that. We've been a war economy for a very long time though - to the point that we're developing a "warrior class" I think, a constant standing army with special rights, privileges and positions in society, their own culture, often running in families and becoming a lifelong career now instead of a civil service to the country that everyone is expected to participate in when needed. Coming from a military heavy town, it's pretty bizarre feeling sometimes.

rahu

Banned

In the first few months after sept 1 1939, there was serious talk of ceasing the war at the level it was . but hitlers terms were rejected by Roosevelt and the world then knew it would be a fight to the finish.
reentering combat in Iraq sends the same message in this nodal transit. our citizen’s bread and circuses will repaid for by death to others as we have a war economy, we have to keep killing our main business .the node has correlated with attempted and successful assassinations of powerful” political” figures.
From hitlers attempted assassination(nov 8,39) with the corrected node at 28libra16 thru president Lincoln’s assassination (april 14 1865) king Faial killing(july 14 58’ to eduard shevardnaze’s attempted killing(aug 29 95’) to talat paqsha’s assassination (mar 15 21’) to isak rabin’s assassination(nov 11 95’ ) at 26lib15, we are in a nodal transit associated with mortal changes at the highest of “political” contention. this period would correlate with our may 5th to june 20th 2014.

rahu

rahu

Banned
marinka
yea the asian tensions are boiling, ships ramming ships ,captured fishermen. nuclear test coming. All pointing to war as is the Israeli’s pulling out of negotiation with the Palestinians because al fatal and hamas reconciledafter 7 years. This seems a small thing but it is a big thing as it shows that the Palestinians were beginning used against each other for israels benefit. It is exactly the policy the mossad adopts, they try to infiltrate and cause factions within a country ,party or gang to turn on each other. 7 years ago mossad gave money to the wealthier al fatal side to work with Israel. In Afghanistan , british secret service funneled 100’s of millions$ to karzai, to keep the tensions up between shia and sunni and moslems.
I read a book about the history of mossad,,might have been” gideons spies “not sure. it is made clear in the book that divide and cause internal internecine war is the stock tactic to use in international espionage.
In every nearly every country of the arab spring,the country ended up fighting itself and becoming weak and more restrictive . either by military might of fanaticism might..

But the fact that the Palestinians have come to their senses bodes ill for the mossad/likud war hawks. It also pushes war closer because Netanyahu knows that the arab area will all figure out their divide and conquer tactic sooner rather than later

rahu

netanyahus recent air attacks are coherent with intended exaltation of the war gods.
http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-co...://b4in.info/cZXY&utm_source=direct-b4in.info

Did Israel Just Start World War III
rahu