His reaction to our conversation...

Tanya00

Hello guys :)

So first off, I don't know if it's possible to cast a chart with the question of someone's reaction, is it? ( to at least get a general idea of the tone of the reaction to a situation, or communication?).

Well, if a chart like this is able to get some kind of conclusion, then here is my attempt ( I try to stick to 'yes'/'no' charts, so interpreting something like this is kinda new to me :) ) Also, with almost all charts I draw up - fixed stars always seem to have a major influence on it, and this one is no different...

So I have to tell this man (a friend) that I am entering into relationship with someone else. My question is: How will he react to this conversation?
I'm curious because although I think he will be "ok" ( maybe even happy for me?) with what I have to tell him, I don't/wouldn't want to hurt his feelings or have a negative reaction...

So I am Venus, sitting in Cancer - showing that I am thinking about the emotional aspects of situation/ it's possible effects?
AC is 9 degrees...showing I haven't had this conversation with him yet

My co -sig is Moon sitting in Aries, in the 7th house of love - showing that I'm taking initiative in having this convo with him, or is this showing the beginning of my relationship with the other man of which this convo is about?

He is Mars, in 11th house of friendship, Virgo ruling.
A sub-question: He is sitting RIGHT on Regulus. Would this influence his reaction? It's either going to be very positive or very negative since Regulus is associated with power, success, and/or trouble and difficulty?
( http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Regulus.html)

The communication between us I would sig. Mercury sitting in the 8th, Taurus ruling
Sub question 2: Sitting RIGHT on Agol! :pinched: The star of intensity to say the least... would this cancel out Regulus's effect, if any??
(http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html#Taurus)

Aspects:
Venus and Mars: No aspect - Does this automatically cancel out everything else and will just give a "no change/ nothing will come of it" answer?

Moon trine Mars: positive reaction? ( i.e. he will be happy for me?)

Mars square Mercury: tension with communications especially with Merc. sitting on Alogl...

Chiron opp. Mars, square Mercury: Hurt feelings? Or not happy with convo?

End of Matters 4th house : True Node sitting in Saturn (planet of restriction/ limitation) ruling - our friendship will become too cold and aloof?

Again, I have no experience with charts like this, any insight would be very helpful! Because I am seeing positive and negative aspects, I don't know how to come to a conclusive answer (if there is one)

rafaella

If there is purely friendship between you guys, then he will be signified by your 11th house, leo and Sun ruler...

I don't look at stars etc.. just keep it simple.

You are Venus, he is Sun, there is no aspect. Sun is in term of Venus, so he likes you. I don't know if it means more than friendship feelings here.

Your communication ruler Jupiter is about to conjunct Uranus, so sudden change there, this happening in his turned 8th house. Could mean he will get worried about it. Sun is in detriment of Jupiter (your communication), while you are in exaltation of Jupiter... This means you really want to talk about your happnines to him, but he might not take it well.

Moon in Aries will square Venus. Moon is in detriment of Venus and square could mean, difficulty there. They both are your rulers,this could indicate your own hesitance to speak with him. Struggle within yourself. Whether it indicates the outcome, am not sure.

So overall, I believe he cares for you, but whether his feelings are so strong that he gets very upset about it? Hmm, I don't think so...in that case there would have been square between your rulers etc...The square between Moon and Venus indicates more towards your own struggle about this communication.

cheers,

R