Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced

sibylline

Alright back to Scorpio MC and Mercury in Sagittarius then.

Mars domiciled in the 9th house - Pushing for a cause/philosophy
Mercury in the 10th - sounds like a public speaker.
ASC ruler is in the 11th - hopes and dreams, "a better future"

Activist and/or philanthropist?

Okay, you were on the right track! Just wrong conclusions.

sibylline

b06288a6fa3ba62d2b79bddde1f64645.jpg

Journalist..crime investigation

Yes! Correct from beginning to end.

Crime investigative journalist. You could have just said journalist but absolutely crime investigation is her area.

b06288a6fa3ba62d2b79bddde1f64645.jpg

Yes! Correct from beginning to end.

Crime investigative journalist. You could have just said journalist but absolutely crime investigation is her area.

Yay!! Well I am **** at reading symbols on charts but I could read enough to know a mix between Aquarius and sag would give journalist as a typical career...and when I read the Venus in 12thwas important I put crime investigation on to it.

sibylline

Yay!! Well I am **** at reading symbols on charts but I could read enough to know a mix between Aquarius and sag would give journalist as a typical career...

Interesting reasoning.

and when I read the Venus in 12thwas important I put crime investigation on to it.

Venus in 12th? I thought it would have been the Mars/Pluto in Scorpio in the 9th that gave it away.

She says, "Thanks for confirming that I was meant for my career". She didn't literally say that but that's what she will probably say if and when I tell her. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, you can see in those eyes and the glasses - she looks like an FBI agent!!!

Maybe I was just lucky the cos as soon as I read 12th and you asked for specifics I said 'crime investigation.'

david starling

Missed a chance to guess, but interesting that Venus Exalted in Capricorn in the House which includes "Hidden Enemies" and Moon in H8, which includes "Known Enemies". So, an emotional commitment to transforming unknown into known. A real investigator! What would have indicated a medical researcher, investigating what causes a biological illness (where the hidden enemy is the causal-agent)?

david starling

Interesting reasoning.

Venus in 12th? I thought it would have been the Mars/Pluto in Scorpio in the 9th that gave it away.

She says, "Thanks for confirming that I was meant for my career". She didn't literally say that but that's what she will probably say if and when I tell her. :lol:

This is the one I should have used, concerning H10 for Career. And again, Mars in H3, Communication, works well for Journalists. Which House would be for Medical investigation?
Whole-sign wins this one! Hidden/Known Enemies.

Last edited:

sibylline

^I think there are many indications. If there's any real interest I might cover that in another thread. I can't think of any charts that would be especially relevant to this thread.

Next chart.

Attachments

• atchart.jpg
    atchart.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 23