Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-30-2015, 09:11 PM

Question Synastry between me and a plausible soulmate

(Charts are attached files.)

He was my first love. We met as early teenagers but are estranged as of now. I do not know his exact birth time but he appears to be Rising, so I went with an approximate birth time of 4pm.

Unfortunately, as can be expected, s**t happened. Unfaithfulness on his part, as well as a lot of denial that he really did love and care for me, ruined everything. But of course the fault was not all his. I didn't understand him and vice versa. I was inexperienced and knew no better than to love him the way I wanted to be loved, which was the biggest mistake of my life.

I want very badly to start over with him but we're estranged and I don't even know if he's alive.

Would anyone give me some insight into this guy's chart? I think I judged it with a bias last time.

I KNOW, he's a relatively young soul, but what else?
Attached Images
File Type: png Firstlove.png (66.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png mychart.png (66.3 KB, 21 views)

Why does the Raven cry aloud and no eye pities her?
~William Blake, Lamentation of the Earth
Unread 04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Banned

Re: Synastry between me and a plausible soulmate

You did not understand him, he did not understand you and was unfaithful to you. And now you badly want to start the relationship again. Mkay.

As far as I am aware there is no way to figure out soul mate synastry or read natal without a correct birth time.
Unread 04-30-2015, 11:46 PM

without a birthtime you can still compare planets aspects
there are websites that offer free synastry charts, just plugin your birthdays.
Unread 05-01-2015, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenkar View Post
without a birthtime you can still compare planets aspects
there are websites that offer free synastry charts, just plugin your birthdays.
Planetary aspects are inextricably connected and derive value from their house positions. Looking up aspects alone will yield incorrect and therefore useless information. But it can be done. Also, loneliness is never a good reason to pursue a dysfunctional relationship. ♥
Unread 05-02-2015, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessie View Post
You did not understand him, he did not understand you and was unfaithful to you. And now you badly want to start the relationship again. Mkay.

As far as I am aware there is no way to figure out soul mate synastry or read natal without a correct birth time.
I am sorry if this sounds like a rant. Skip to the dotted line for a logical analysis of both parties' charts.

Since when do Scorpio Moons like me have easy relationships?!? *desperately holding back the infamous Scorpio sting*

Besides, all that happened YEARS ago. People change. That was yesterday, this is tomorrow. And it's fair to say that these problems were not wholly the fault of either one of us. Situations and external factors (like never getting to be alone, as well as rumor spreaders and an overprotective parent) ruined it just as much IF NOT MORE. Since years have passed, he might not even remember me, and we truly can start over.

But looking back, my inherent shyness was the biggest problem. In the presence of strangers, I'm a f**king wallflower. And Mr. Venus-in-Aries there never got to see my bold side.

I have had several vivid dreams of him recently and feel that we are karmically fated to meet again anyway, so unless you can show me someone better...?

Nor am I lonely. If/when I get (back) together with anyone, I do it because I want to. Not because people tell me I "should" be in a relationship. I am comfortable being "alone and unattached". I am, however, sick of explaining how on earth this Venus-rising face is single. And having such an attractive human subject to draw would be nice, too.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Okay, so we both have . Great minds think alike. But my Saturn in 3rd doesn't care about that!!

Excerpts from Solar Biology by Hiram E. Butler (1887) (this part is his sun-moon combination):

"[Sun in Pisces, Moon in Leo] usually gives...great vitality, and greater inclination to conjugality than sex relations. They will have a high ideal of love and harmony, and strong disposition towards a soul union. If this is realized, it will give them great intellectual and spiritual power...

They are studious and incline to metaphysical philosophies, and to the occult sciences...They are, however, liable to mistakes in the bestowal of their love and friendship, being kindhearted and confiding, and disappointments may invert their good qualities, making them penurious, excitable, and morbidly sensitive, getting easily irritated or angry...

Inclines somewhat to isolation and to extremes in directions governed by unfavorable planetary conditions...[and] some tendency to dissipation on account of discouragement. They would also be liable to diseases of the heart."

So much pun on that last line.

And now for mine (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Scorpio):

"It gives a quiet and somewhat of a sullen temper...jealous, lacking conjugality, and having their love nature turned into a desire for self-gratification; but this can be radically changed or modified by planetary conditions...Ladies of this sign are apt to be morbid, restless, and dissatisfied...They have strong sex endowments, and there is danger of their being injudicious in this direction. (But as shy as I am, there is little likelihood of that.) This polarity indicates a tendency to nervous exhaustion through mental and sex activity."

I would see our Venuses square each other as an opportunity for growth. In order to become 'enlightened' and spiritually evolve, hopefully being reborn into better circumstances in the next life, we have to learn to get along with people who are 'incompatible'. We need to speak the universal language.

More later.

Unread 05-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioCrow View Post
I am sorry if this sounds like a rant. Skip to the dotted line for a logical analysis of both parties' charts.

Since when do Scorpio Moons like me have easy relationships?!? *desperately holding back the infamous Scorpio sting*

Besides, all that happened YEARS ago. People change. That was yesterday, this is tomorrow. And it's fair to say that these problems were not wholly the fault of either one of us. Situations and external factors (like never getting to be alone, as well as rumor spreaders and an overprotective parent) ruined it just as much IF NOT MORE. Since years have passed, he might not even remember me, and we truly can start over.

But looking back, my inherent shyness was the biggest problem. In the presence of strangers, I'm a f**king wallflower. And Mr. Venus-in-Aries there never got to see my bold side.

I have had several vivid dreams of him recently and feel that we are karmically fated to meet again anyway, so unless you can show me someone better...?

Nor am I lonely. If/when I get (back) together with anyone, I do it because I want to. Not because people tell me I "should" be in a relationship. I am comfortable being "alone and unattached". I am, however, sick of explaining how on earth this Venus-rising face is single. And having such an attractive human subject to draw would be nice, too.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Okay, so we both have . Great minds think alike. But my Saturn in 3rd doesn't care about that!!

Excerpts from Solar Biology by Hiram E. Butler (1887) (this part is his sun-moon combination):

"[Sun in Pisces, Moon in Leo] usually gives...great vitality, and greater inclination to conjugality than sex relations. They will have a high ideal of love and harmony, and strong disposition towards a soul union. If this is realized, it will give them great intellectual and spiritual power...

They are studious and incline to metaphysical philosophies, and to the occult sciences...They are, however, liable to mistakes in the bestowal of their love and friendship, being kindhearted and confiding, and disappointments may invert their good qualities, making them penurious, excitable, and morbidly sensitive, getting easily irritated or angry...

Inclines somewhat to isolation and to extremes in directions governed by unfavorable planetary conditions...[and] some tendency to dissipation on account of discouragement. They would also be liable to diseases of the heart."

So much pun on that last line.

And now for mine (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Scorpio):

"It gives a quiet and somewhat of a sullen temper...jealous, lacking conjugality, and having their love nature turned into a desire for self-gratification; but this can be radically changed or modified by planetary conditions...Ladies of this sign are apt to be morbid, restless, and dissatisfied...They have strong sex endowments, and there is danger of their being injudicious in this direction. (But as shy as I am, there is little likelihood of that.) This polarity indicates a tendency to nervous exhaustion through mental and sex activity."

I would see our Venuses square each other as an opportunity for growth. In order to become 'enlightened' and spiritually evolve, hopefully being reborn into better circumstances in the next life, we have to learn to get along with people who are 'incompatible'. We need to speak the universal language.

More later.
I don't mind if you want to rant.

You will have 'complementary' synastry with a ton of people. As you say, even the hard aspects afford opportunity for growth. In that way, you will have had a complementary union with you first love. I get it, totally. However, when I read you speaking about loving someone to the best of your ability being...
"...the biggest mistake of my life. "
...it sounded not in keeping with reality, which is: You are not, and will never be, perfect; you loved him to the best of your ability which is the most anyone can do; the way you could love him now still may be not good enough. It might be. But it may not be. It might be in 50 years from now. But it may not be even then.

I do not think you need to give yourself a hard time over being you.
Unread 05-07-2015, 08:10 PM

It can be hard, being a Scorpio Moon and all. I used to cry over the littlest things as a child, and sometimes I wonder if it's possible to be too sensitive. If it is, I was.

Unread 05-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioCrow View Post
It can be hard, being a Scorpio Moon and all. I used to cry over the littlest things as a child, and sometimes I wonder if it's possible to be too sensitive. If it is, I was.
In general reference to the Scorpio moon, here is an important quote from one of Linda Goodman's commentaries:
"A few Pluto people fall somewhere between the eagle and the stinging Scorpion, victims of their own black magic. These are the grey lizards...The grey lizards fail to draw on the power of Pluto in their natures - power that could lift them high above all the unfortunate circumstances that surround them...this awesome inner strength could give them a new life in the sunlight...Scorpio [bitterness] should be turned neither inwards nor outwards. It should be conquered by looking up and forgetting, like the eagle - never by looking back..." (Goodman, 1968, p. 314-315).

Scorpio has great power which it can use for great good or for great evil. The problem with Scorpio influence is the difficulty in remaining objective when their feelings are involved and they lose control over those inward, seething Pluto emotions. Whenever a stressful situation appeases your sting facility it pays to remember there are two types of Scorpio: eagles rise above in compassion but the grey lizards sting and wind up drowning in own poison, stinging themselves to death. Being sensitive can feel like a curse. However, it is a special blessing and calling if you can remember to rise with, instead of fall into, situations as they arise. Pluto gives you the power to do either. Be careful how you use it.

Reference:

Goodman, L. (1968). Sun Signs. Pan Books: London.
Unread 05-09-2015, 09:25 PM

Good point, Tessie. Thank you :')

I've also read that having Capricorn rising (like me) is a sign that one's soul is ready to undergo some very hard lessons. Scorpio Moon is another indicator of that. That fits my life to a T.

Not surprisingly, my plays into this as well, and that aspect is probably a whole other thread.

Tags
plausible, soulmate, synastry