Liverpool vs Chelsea

EhabAtari

Jm4u9Hg.gif

EhabAtari

Well , this match is worth to watch. However if we are going to analysis , the only testimonies (I've not tested before) , Pluto conjunction with Lord#10 , which could bring problems. I didn't any see anything on placement or aspects. Assigning Liverpool to ASC and Chelsea to DSC could tell - if Pluto statement is correct - that Liverpool will not win this game.

I am not sure from this predication , I still need to watch Pluto effect on Lord 10.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
Well , this match is worth to watch. However if we are going to analysis , the only testimonies (I've not tested before) , Pluto conjunction with Lord#10 , which could bring problems. I didn't any see anything on placement or aspects. Assigning Liverpool to ASC and Chelsea to DSC could tell - if Pluto statement is correct - that Liverpool will not win this game.

I am not sure from this predication , I still need to watch Pluto effect on Lord 10.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Antiscion of Moon is applying on 7th cusp - DSC wins

Jibreil

Banned
I thought you will use fav method since no matches will be played in the same time.

Yes by favorite method - as Chelsea are favorites and Liverpool are Underdogs and also by experimental method I see that Chelsea has won a game against QPR and Liverpool has lost with Newcastle

Last edited:

EhabAtari

For me playing in your ground and in front of your audience will give me the favorite and since they are playing on Liverpool , I am going to consider Liverpool as FAV. Usually , I've stopped using odds from long time.